Coffeeshop THC (Arnhem)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate THC

I like THC
100%
I don't like THC
No votes

Total votes: 1

Marok21

Coffeeshop THC (Arnhem)

Post by Marok21 »

ACD Page: THC, Arnhem

Pretty oldschool coffeeshop and is known for their import hashes especially because they used to sell types of oldschool hash that are pretty rare nowadays. Like Jesscass wrote on the directory " It's like a journey into the past a bit". Well personally I've only been here once before :roll: but I´ve heard pretty good things from different people about the place and on my first visit some years before I was pretty happy with what I got even if it wasn´t super special.

Sadly they are only open for takeaway now :? I heard that most coffeeshops in Arnhem since some years are only for takeaway. But they still have a pooltable in the back of the coffeeshop so I hope to be able to sit down there again in the future and enjoy some free mint tea :mrgreen:

What I remember from their current hash menu:

Caramello "Candy Kush" (12€/g)
Nouga "OG" (12€/g)
Beldia (around 13€/g)
Nepal+ "Melana Cream" (14€/g)

I was looking for some high quality newschool hash which isn´t so easy to find in the border regions but I read a pretty good review of that Nouga "OG" hash on a german forum and so I went for it after a fast inspection :mrgreen:

Nouga "OG" hash (12€/g) - Pretty dark creamy piece of hash which is brighter inside. Very soft and sticky but not to sticky. Bubbles not so strong when touched by the flame but still decent. Good smell kind of sweet and natural to my nose. Same for the taste kind of sweet. The effect wasn´t as heavy as I thought at first. It´s pretty easy and smooth to smoke and I was still able to do something but was stoned enough 8) Overall good quality newschool hash especially the sweet smell/taste is better than many other dark sticky newschool hashes around. Although the effect could be a bit stronger in my opinion :roll: :D but they also gave a small discount when buying 2,5g. 2,5g offered for 26€ which is 10,40€/g and a good price for the quality :D

Marok21

Re: Coffeeshop THC (Arnhem)

Post by Marok21 »

"Candy Kush" Caramello hash (12€/g 26€/2,5g) - From look pretty similar to the "OG Nouga" (was still on the menu) which I had the last time. Pretty dark oily sticky hash. Bubbles also not so strong when touched by the flame but still decent.
Overall it is very similar to the "OG Nouga" while a bit stronger in effect to me. On the other hand the smell is a bit less intense to me but maybe thats only imagination :lol: Good quality dark sticky hash I liked it :D

I really like their discounts here. Many Coffeeshops only offer a 5g deal but with 2,5g deals you can try two different things within the 5g limit :thumbup: :mrgreen: