A Cracking Place!

Restaurants and takeaways.
Ghost

A Cracking Place!

Post by Ghost »

I like this place when i am in town Omelegg - https://omelegg.com and have used their DePijp location a few times in the past :D mainly for breakfast as i normally locate myself in that area when in town, but it is open from 7am till 4pm so can eat for lunch etc also. I have always had good service from the staff and food quality is all ways spot on :!:

The Bacon and Farmer cheese omelegg was quality and the Banana Peanut Butter is also very tasty(recommend) :D
The Big Ben is a good cooked breakfast and you can have the eggs cooked how you like :D, i also like the Scramblicious but i do not bother with the salad normally :D myself

The DePijp Omelegg is closest to Coffeeshop Stones, Pacific and Papillion for an after breakfast or lunch smoke :D :mrgreen: They also have a Omlegg up the top end of town on Nieuwebrugsteeg but i can not comment on that as never used that location but expect it be just as tasty :D

Would recommend this if your after a tasty bit of food and you like your 'Eggs' :!:

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Ghost

Re: A Cracking Place!

Post by Ghost »

Was shut during 420 week, I am hoping it will be open again for when I am next in town :?
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: A Cracking Place!

Post by ed the head »

Ghost wrote: Sun 13th Mar 2022 02:39 pm I like this place when i am in town Omelegg - https://omelegg.com and have used their DePijp location a few times in the past :D mainly for breakfast as i normally locate myself in that area when in town, but it is open from 7am till 4pm so can eat for lunch etc also. I have always had good service from the staff and food quality is all ways spot on :!:

The Bacon and Farmer cheese omelegg was quality and the Banana Peanut Butter is also very tasty(recommend) :D
The Big Ben is a good cooked breakfast and you can have the eggs cooked how you like :D, i also like the Scramblicious but i do not bother with the salad normally :D myself

The DePijp Omelegg is closest to Coffeeshop Stones, Pacific and Papillion for an after breakfast or lunch smoke :D :mrgreen: They also have a Omlegg up the top end of town on Nieuwebrugsteeg but i can not comment on that as never used that location but expect it be just as tasty :D

Would recommend this if your after a tasty bit of food and you like your 'Eggs' :!:
these sound amazing Mate - next time!
He who tries to shine dims his own light