Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 5 with Pics

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Ghost

Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 5 with Pics

Post by Ghost »

Am up a little earlier today and get the shower and and a brew made extra quick and am on the balcony :D just after 8am, my eyes are a little heavier than they have been the rest of the week but that's down to all the edibles that have been consumed :mrgreen: but that doesn't stop me from heating the banger up for my morning ritual 'Wake 'n' Bake Dab of the Funny Bananas and quickly followed by a nice fat Dab of the Ghost Dolce. There is not much left in them pots of gold now and I give @Mike his morning 'Wake 'n' Bake Dab' :lol: and follow that with another couple of fat globs myself to start my last day in town off right. The Ghost Dolce is now a sad empty pot :mrgreen: basking in the Amsterdam sunshine and was a very tasty and enjoyable dab which I feel all that had a dab of it enjoyed it :D :mrgreen: 8)

Amsterdam Grinder that I lost :lol: Come On I know you have it :wink: :lol: :lol:

Sadly its our last day today and we have to check out, so I get my bag sorted and packed and make one last brew and scoff a Fudge This Cookie :D and then @Mike 'n' I share one last spliff on the balcony and make our way to check out. We jump on the tram up to RembrandtPlien and head into St James Gate and grab a round of toast, cup T and an orange juice and chill for an hour, its a little busier today and we have to wait for our food. We now do not have long before we have to make our way to the airport, we finish up and make our way around to one my favourite Coffeeshops The OldChurch 2 to grab a coffee and smoke a blunt, we say our hello's to a different female tender but just as friendly. I say hello to @James and give him the near empty pot of the Funny Bananas with the last couple of Dabs in and agree to meet next year for a press and few dabs :wink: and @Mike and I head on our way smoking a blunt each as we stroll up towards the Red Light Area carrying our not so heavy bags in my case :D :wink:

Pics as I stroll around town

You can rent out these old Canal Control Towers scattered around town for your stay in town 8)

Teddy Bears Picnic :D

We find a bench across from Central Station and smoke our last blunt each while looking out across the canal and trying to soak up the last bit of the Dam that we can :D

I have sat at this bench so many times over the years :D and smoked a last blunt here whilst checking my pockets and paperwork :lol: and pull out the last edible that I have on me from my bag and split it with @Mike for a nice little ride home :thumbup: GOOD BYE AMSTERDAM - :D UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN :mrgreen: 8) :thumbup:

We do the usual train ride into Schipol and head to check in, only a short wait and we are on our way to the security area and Bang we hit a rather large queue of people snaking there way to baggage check and passport control :thumbdown: after a reasonable wait we get to the security scan area and pass through after my bag had been pulled for a check, but they didn't check it and let me go, we pass through passport control and check the boards on our flight 2hr delay :wtf: so we do the usual duty free shops etc and then find a restaurant that served food 'n' drink and settled in for a while until we were able to board the plane.

Short flight back to the UK and straight through the airport and we are met by a welcome smile as we emerge from arrivals by someone who has come to pick us up and drive us back home :thumbup: thanks for that :D @Mike doesn't stay for a brew as he has to get home to see the Missis and Kids :D :thumbup: so we do the usual fist bumps and we will catch up again soon and he is off in his wheels towards home, like a paper bag in the wind :lol: :!:

It Has Been A Fantastic Week, Meeting Some Fantastic People :thumbup: And Blazing In Some Great Locations Around Town And Father Afield. Each and Every Person I Met Over The Whole Week You Made It A Great Trip For @Ghost and @Mike, Everyone Was AWESOME :D :thumbup: THANK YOU EVERYONE :!:

I hope we all can make it next year for 420 - 2023 :mrgreen: :!:
Last edited by Ghost on Sun 22nd May 2022 05:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Kermit

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 5

Post by Kermit »

Absolutely stonking trip report and pics πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ», thanks for sharing. πŸ”₯
Ghost

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 5

Post by Ghost »

Kermit wrote: ↑Fri 20th May 2022 08:22 am Absolutely stonking trip report and pics πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ‘πŸ», thanks for sharing. πŸ”₯
Cheers Buddy :thumbup: was a fantastic week for me man :D :mrgreen: :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
woodz60

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 5 with Pics

Post by woodz60 »

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful trip report, Ghost! I am amazed at the details that you recall. In the state I usually found myself in whilst in Mokum, I could scarcely remember to take any notes. The notes that I did find, long after my return home, were sketchy and barely legible- It was fun trying to interpret my scribbles. Your pictures, along with your accounts, remind me of how much I miss wonderful A'dam.
Thanks again, and Cheers!!
I may be stoned, but don't take me for granite...