Paradox

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Paradox

I like Paradox
97%
I don't like Paradox
3%

Total votes: 170

kalima

Re: Paradox

Post by kalima »

kiki1989 wrote: Thu 11th Nov 2021 07:57 pm
FlyByNite wrote: Thu 11th Nov 2021 05:10 am May I use the menu picture on my coffeeshopmenus.org site?
I will credit you with the pic.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Of course my mate; put it up for that reason just didn’t know the best way to go about it. Good to give something back :D
kalima wrote: Thu 11th Nov 2021 12:20 pm is this their "new tempory" place next door or there old place renovated ?, as I saw a video , I think on their Facebook page, saying that the foundations of the building need sorting so they were next door in a smaller place whilst this work is done, and would then be back in the original place when the work was done,so fingers cross this is the case and the smaller shop with no seating is only until the building works are finished. A bit like YO-YO a few years back
You might be accurate with this. Truth be told I came from a different direction compared to usual and was pretty f’in blazed. Maybe it was a different building altogether :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brufy

Post by brufy »

That’s funny 😆
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

kiki1989 wrote: Thu 11th Nov 2021 07:57 pm
FlyByNite wrote: Thu 11th Nov 2021 05:10 am May I use the menu picture on my coffeeshopmenus.org site?
I will credit you with the pic.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Of course my mate; put it up for that reason just didn’t know the best way to go about it. Good to give something back :D
Thank you,

Posted and credited to kiki1989.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Paradox/ ... radox.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Paradox dated February 16, 2022. Thanks to illboyz420.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Paradox is currently under some big construction and looks completely different (worse) than usual with only 3 small tables on the right hand side and an angled sweeping counter from the left.

Walking in with Nugs the other night gave us quite the shock seeing.it in its current state(hopefully not for too long)

Bought the renowned cake slice which hasn't seen too much inflation to its price tag now €7.50 up from €7 (circa Oct '19)

Shared the slice after dinner and still potent as ever :)
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Pictures please
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sat 9th Apr 2022 04:10 am Pictures please
https://www.instagram.com/paradox.coffeeshop/

On their IG you can see the whole story + videos + pictures of the rebuild. They even temporarily moved into the house next door because of the big constructions... it will still take a while until it is completely finished...
kalima

Post by kalima »

worldcitizen1723 wrote: Sat 9th Apr 2022 04:10 am Pictures please
this might help https://www.facebook.com/paradoxcoffeeshop
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

wow! Thanks 💝
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Paradox dated June 15, 2022. Thanks to alf.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Deus

Post by Deus »

1/6/22 - 5/6/22

Space Cake - €7.50 p/s

Popped in on my way to Mr K & Co. I’ve been buying a space cake from here since my first visit back in 2005. The taste hasn’t changed at all. The cake tastes like strong canna butter to me. I usually just eat it as a snack, as it just doesn’t do anything for me. Maybe I should try it without smoking one day, but as you know, it’s just too hard when in Amsterdam not to :lol:

Taste: 8/10
Effect: 3/10
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Kinda disappointed in how Paradox has changed now, feel like it has lost a lot of the character that made it unique. Now just a rather standard inside with 3 tables down the right and the counter cutting across the room on the left. Idk, not bad but not what it used to be. Still one of the few more central places that offer 5e bags and their menu is still kinda the same as always (if Paradox start doing Cali it is all over imho) - got a bag of the lemon haze (12e/g) that was fine, nothing spectacular though.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Not_the_monk wrote: Sat 5th Nov 2022 09:26 pm Kinda disappointed in how Paradox has changed now, feel like it has lost a lot of the character that made it unique. Now just a rather standard inside with 3 tables down the right and the counter cutting across the room on the left. Idk, not bad but not what it used to be. Still one of the few more central places that offer 5e bags and their menu is still kinda the same as always (if Paradox start doing Cali it is all over imho) - got a bag of the lemon haze (12e/g) that was fine, nothing spectacular though.
i was under the impression this is temporary .... ? anybody have more info ?!?

Their ice was pretty good , bought 4-5 types of hash last trip and this was the only good one
and nicely priced
Also got 5euros of Tangie , which i shoulda gotten more of . 0,4 gram was a very small bud but it was very dense and it looked good enough to smoke pure , so i tried and it was good !!!
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

RvanSteensel wrote: Sat 5th Nov 2022 11:58 pmi was under the impression this is temporary .... ? anybody have more info ?
Suppose it could be, but from the vids of them having work done over 6 months ago would seem like a long "temporary". My impression (which could well be wrong) was that this is just how they are using the space now.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

yea if thats the case then they really cheap ass
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke