gixxer wrote:i really miss white widow from the bulldog :shock:

sorry just woke up from a nightmare :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Trips to the 'dam: 27
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Re: Gone but not forgotten..

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

white butterfly from rokerij

i used to love that stuff, was really tasty (white widow-ey) and really smoked nicely. but it was a soft high, very manageable for the day time. i could go a fair few joints of it, whilst shopping/sight seeing, getting a great tasting smoke with out the total knock out effects.

seems wierd to get all nostalgic about a weaker strain, but it served its purpose well.
Trips to the 'dam: 27
GreenGold

Post by GreenGold »

Golden Haze (2006) from a coffeeshop on Albertcuyp street that is no longer there and can't remember the name of.

Beautiful, smooth zone in and out golden high.
Deus

Post by Deus »

Homegrown Fantasy -

Cheese - Just wow. Maybe my all time favourite strain. Was lucky enough to be in a part of London where cheese was easily available for quite sometime, before it went to shit.

Silver Pearl - Homegrown was my go to coffeeshop in central. Only came across this strain once. One of the best super silver hazes around at the time.

Tweede Kamer -

Habibi - It’s been many years since this purchase, but I remember it was special. It’s been too long to even try and describe the taste and texture etc. I just remember a beautiful flowery smell. Honestly haven’t come across anything like this again.

Katsu -

OG18 - Probably the best Kush I’ve ever had. Had a real cheesy smell, similar to (Cheese). Remember having to walk with it, as the stench coming from it was too much for a tram ride :lol:

Dreadrock -

Snow White - €5 bags of very good Snow White, beer and a pool room. You just couldn’t go wrong here. So many great memories.

There are plenty more. If I think of any others I’ll try and remember to post them. Also, I wish I could remember the years I’d purchased these. But these stand out for me the most.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Homegrown fantasy cheese.... The best... I don't think I've heard another weed from a certain shop ever mentioned as much as this one.... RIP HgF
Deus

Post by Deus »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 29th Jun 2022 05:14 pm Homegrown fantasy cheese.... The best... I don't think I've heard another weed from a certain shop ever mentioned as much as this one.... RIP HgF
Homegrown Fantasy had a very good example of Cheese. I remember one year I didn’t even look at it because of the name (shamefully). So many great crosses came out of this strain too. Blue Cheese for example. No where near the same now sadly.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

My first real experience with good weed was in HgF, I had been a hash smoker from age 14 all shitty soap bar import, so my first trip all I smoked was hash, I taught weed was supposed to be leaves not buds so couldn't understand what people were buying 😂😂.my second trip was just me and my girlfriend my now wife, first 2 days hash and more hash night before we going home we found HgF and got a bag of POWER Plant, well my oh my our love of weed started right there, we fell out of the place paranoid that everyone was looking at us for coughing and laughing so hard, I'll never forget that night.. Went back next morning and discovered the toilet before I left... Had some great weed from here.. Cheese, power plant, pot of gold, Northern lights,.... These names seem boring now.... Also the €5 and €10 pricing structure was great