Super Skunk

Sour

Re: Strongest weed you've had?

Post by Sour »

My fav so far El magico from El guapo
Opus132

Post by Opus132 »

The Cheese from Homegrown Fantasy a few years ago. Brainmelt!
Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream. - John Lennon
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Still havent run into anything stonier than Herijuana IBL
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

RvanSteensel wrote:Still havent run into anything stonier than Herijuana IBL
Nice, not seen this on many menus (although tbh, i havent been looking particularly hard for this specific strain?). Does anywhere know places that sell it?
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

weoftenscore6 wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:Still havent run into anything stonier than Herijuana IBL
Nice, not seen this on many menus (although tbh, i havent been looking particularly hard for this specific strain?). Does anywhere know places that sell it?
it used to be sold at bushdoctors , but ive never been there so .
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
davehaze

Post by davehaze »

I would agree on Herijuana for strongest indica although taste is just average. Strongest sativa would go to Nevilles Haze.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

davehaze wrote:I would agree on Herijuana for strongest indica although taste is just average. Strongest sativa would go to Nevilles Haze.
Second Neville's Haze; I got a beautiful chunk from Greenhouse Tolstraat in 2006 and it mashed me, hard. For orher sativas I would say Willie Nelson, when it was a Cup entry. Almost as strong as the Neville's.

Lately: my mate brought over a chunk of Blue Dream, direct from California. We vaped it in the Volcano and it was my finest experience, ever, in both taste/smell and effect.

I understand the real thing is clone-only. Dream indeed, I think about it a little too much :-)
"Laif" with a long "a".
GreenGold

Post by GreenGold »

No disrespect to Amsterdam coffeeshops because I've had some haze, skunk and indica there that had me high as fuck but the strongest weeds I ever had were:

- some type of weed that a friend of a friend bought from a grower in Amsterdam and smuggled back to UK. It was Sativa dominant and half a joint would have you on a crazy adventure for hours. It's the only weed I've ever smoked where you could pass a joint around to 3 or 4 people and everyone would be fucked for hours off it.

- a diesel again sourced from a grower in Holland that was nuts. You literally had to smoke it outdoors it was so conspicuous.

- Cambodian smuggled directly into Trat, eastern Thailand. I was friends with a Thai bloke who knew the source... way different to any other weed I've smoked in Thailand, and I've smoked more or less everywhere there.

- Laos weed from a grower in the countryside,away from the local dealers. Beautiful smoke but so strong it sent you to sleep quickly. Was known as number 1, when that meant something.

- Burmese landrace sativa, again that I lucked out on, meeting a dealer while trekking through the mountains.

* That said, the strongest shit I ever smoked was real Malana cream hash when I was in Malana, not the pretend shit in Amsterdam, from the dealer known to have the strongest shit. That was so wild I had to have a lie down even though I'd just woken up from a 10-hour sleep.

** Best smoke ever was the sublimely trippy and long-lasting green gold of Kashmir. Not the palish Kashmiri that is widely available, but a two-tone darkish beautiful hash that it's even hard to score in Srinigar. The best way I can describe it is as having the quality of a beautiful smooth Sativa weed with the trippy effects of mushrooms and the oomph of a traditional well-made hash.
Deus

Post by Deus »

Northern Lights #5 x Haze - The best haze ever in my opinion. Haven’t seen it in a while. Was lucky enough to know a good grower a few years back who only grew this. I did find it sometimes in the Rokerij (Singel) around that time (2007-2010).
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was on holiday in LA 12 years ago managed to blag a doctor to give me a cert to buy weed($80 he didn't give a fuck about my sore shoulder 😂 but the cert number was needed to gain access to the dispensaries... Tom Tom sat nav was the thing and I'd no smart phone, ended up stuck on the freeway in rush hour traffic and wanted to get out and stamp all over fucking Tom Tom.. Got off the freeway complete lost but i knew if I got to the beach and keep going north I'm eventually gonna find my hotel.. While driving in the direction of the water I noticed a small sighn for a dispensary in a gate in a sort of residential aera I was going through.. So I taught fuck it I'm legal i got my cert my I'd let's just go in here... Knocked the door through the cage it was behind... Knocked again... After a minute door opens and a big black guy is stareing me in the face.. Yea.. Hi man I'm irish I have me cert what's the crack... What... Hi how's it goin allright to come in... 😂😂😂😂 Anyway after an awkward fucking few minutes the boys realised I wasn't a fucking fed and signed me up and let me in.. They had maybe 10 or 12 Strains and as was usual at that time in most dispensarys I'd been in an eight was €50 all except for I strain which was $75.. That was the most expensive weed I'd seen there (only 3 weeks) so I had to ask about it,according to the bonus this was the shit so I took there word and got it and 3 pecan pies $15 each they had 5 and 10 dollar cakes but these were advised to be the shit.. I rolled a joint for the car ride which was now easy as I'd found the coast so its just a straight line from here block for block until I come to my hotel... So I said good bye to my new mates high fives and fancy hand shakes exchanged I said my fairwells, nice lads but I got the destinkt feeling that they don't get many white Irish boys calling round for tea that often😂😂

Anyway got into the yoke and lit the joint, started the nice leasurely straight line drive.. Traffic light stop... Go.. Traffic light stop.. Go.. You get the picture.. Block after block same thing... Now this weed is fucking strong... Didn't even get the name because I was talking about the price but fuck me them homies went messing when they said it was good.. So I'm driving along start stop start stop..traffic was fucking crawling along And I literally pulled a fuckin gorge Michael, every traffic light I had to hold my eyes open with my fingers to keep them open and stay awake 🙈 eventually found the hotel and abandoned the car in the middle of the underground car park and had to go get the wife come park it... So that's probably the strongest weed IV ever had... I think 😜
Deus

Post by Deus »

Tokeing tom wrote: Fri 1st Jul 2022 01:01 am Was on holiday in LA 12 years ago managed to blag a doctor to give me a cert to buy weed($80 he didn't give a fuck about my sore shoulder 😂 but the cert number was needed to gain access to the dispensaries... Tom Tom sat nav was the thing and I'd no smart phone, ended up stuck on the freeway in rush hour traffic and wanted to get out and stamp all over fucking Tom Tom.. Got off the freeway complete lost but i knew if I got to the beach and keep going north I'm eventually gonna find my hotel.. While driving in the direction of the water I noticed a small sighn for a dispensary in a gate in a sort of residential aera I was going through.. So I taught fuck it I'm legal i got my cert my I'd let's just go in here... Knocked the door through the cage it was behind... Knocked again... After a minute door opens and a big black guy is stareing me in the face.. Yea.. Hi man I'm irish I have me cert what's the crack... What... Hi how's it goin allright to come in... 😂😂😂😂 Anyway after an awkward fucking few minutes the boys realised I wasn't a fucking fed and signed me up and let me in.. They had maybe 10 or 12 Strains and as was usual at that time in most dispensarys I'd been in an eight was €50 all except for I strain which was $75.. That was the most expensive weed I'd seen there (only 3 weeks) so I had to ask about it,according to the bonus this was the shit so I took there word and got it and 3 pecan pies $15 each they had 5 and 10 dollar cakes but these were advised to be the shit.. I rolled a joint for the car ride which was now easy as I'd found the coast so its just a straight line from here block for block until I come to my hotel... So I said good bye to my new mates high fives and fancy hand shakes exchanged I said my fairwells, nice lads but I got the destinkt feeling that they don't get many white Irish boys calling round for tea that often😂😂

Anyway got into the yoke and lit the joint, started the nice leasurely straight line drive.. Traffic light stop... Go.. Traffic light stop.. Go.. You get the picture.. Block after block same thing... Now this weed is fucking strong... Didn't even get the name because I was talking about the price but fuck me them homies went messing when they said it was good.. So I'm driving along start stop start stop..traffic was fucking crawling along And I literally pulled a fuckin gorge Michael, every traffic light I had to hold my eyes open with my fingers to keep them open and stay awake 🙈 eventually found the hotel and abandoned the car in the middle of the underground car park and had to go get the wife come park it... So that's probably the strongest weed IV ever had... I think 😜

Love stories like these 👍
macky

Post by macky »

Hope runs eternal...my next joint :D