Amsterdam may 2022 day 2

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
kalima

Amsterdam may 2022 day 2

Post by kalima »

I wake early, years in India and now to get up to feed the cat and walk the dog before work , so 6am I was awake, managed to doze for an hour. my friend isn't such an early riser :lol: :lol: .. so I managed to make a couple of coffees with out waking her, grab a shower and roll a blunt with the remaining wet and hash. being so close to Vondle park, I made another drink and wander there for my morning walk and bake, sunny morning and I found a quiet spot to enjoy my smoke. I usually vape but when in Rome .... so a pleasant start to the day, I then wandered back to the room to find m=y friend up, but she hadn't managed to work the coffee pod machine. we checked out and then decided to head over to club Media.. I hadn't been there but she had been there before and loved the champagne haze she had had there a few years ago and as I had read some good reviews on it, we decided to head over there.
had another lovely walk through the streets, admiring the trees and wisteria and before we knew it we were there. had a chat with the bud tender and she recommended the lemon haze over the champagne haze as she said the cure was better and a better hit... and it was a lovely smoke, in fact probably the best smoke we had the whole trip. the lovely smell transferred into taste and a lovely hit.. cut through the blunt I had had earlier. still being early we didn't want anything too heavy so my friend went to but something else, I was like maybe. hybrid . she came back with the champagne haze?? it was ok but nothing special after the lemon it lacked flavour and hit and she said I just got it because it was lovely last time :roll: ... :lol: :lol: .
By now the day was getting on and so we wanted to get something to eat , so we headed to the vegan junk food bar and totally stuffed ourselves and had a cocktail for good measure....and just as we arrived the heavens opened and continued the whole time we were eating , so we choose the perfect time to eat.
now we knew the flights might be manic so we headed off to Solo for our last smoke of the trip... now we must have caught hem on a very low day as there really wasn't much on the menu.. I think 4 on the indica side one was royal solo , one solo Kush a solo mix and lemon wookie glue . so we went for the lemon wookie at 14.50 euros a gram , well it had a bit of a lemon taste but has to be some of the smoothest weed I have ever smoked , not sure I felt much from it effect wise , but it was just so smooth, we also finished up the hash we had and walked through the rain to the station foyer trip home. we arrived to the chaos of the airport , but not as bad as it seems now, it took us a good hour or so to get through customs etc, after that the rest of the trip back ran smoothy .. despite 1 hour delay on the flight.
over all I great time , we walked about 10 miles on the first day, about 8 on the second, ate loads of good food and as Amsterdam was quite quiet , really enjoyed this trip with things not being so manic and will try to pop over in the late summer when hopefully the airports are a bit more sorted

Ghost

Re: Amsterdam may 2022 day 2

Post by Ghost »

Thanks for the write up, I have enjoyed reading it :D . I can relate to all the walking and clocking up a good few miles on the 'Shoe Lace Express' while in town :D A 1 or 2 day tram card would help ease those miles a fair bit and are reasonably cheap and easy to use 8) or a bike for a couple of days like quite a few of the members use while in town :thumbup:

The Lemon Haze from Club Media sounds like you had a lovely smoke there :mrgreen: , I would have gone and got some more of that :mrgreen: rather than getting some of the Champagne Haze, your friend was going on a past purchase and hoping that the quality would be the same if not better and on most occasions it never is as good :mrgreen: . We have all done it, myself included :lol: :thumbup:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
kalima

Re: Amsterdam may 2022 day 2

Post by kalima »

Ghost wrote: Wed 20th Jul 2022 04:51 pm Thanks for the write up, I have enjoyed reading it :D . I can relate to all the walking and clocking up a good few miles on the 'Shoe Lace Express' while in town :D A 1 or 2 day tram card would help ease those miles a fair bit and are reasonably cheap and easy to use 8) or a bike for a couple of days like quite a few of the members use while in town :thumbup:

The Lemon Haze from Club Media sounds like you had a lovely smoke there :mrgreen: , I would have gone and got some more of that :mrgreen: rather than getting some of the Champagne Haze, your friend was going on a past purchase and hoping that the quality would be the same if not better and on most occasions it never is as good :mrgreen: . We have all done it, myself included :lol: :thumbup:
glad you enjoyed the write up ... I have thought about a tram but to be honest I enjoy the walking but yes I might consider a bike next time, so we can possibly cover a few more coffeeshops.. spent more time eating this time than smoking :think: :shock: :lol:
those were my exact words to her when she came back with the champagne haze :lol: :lol: