Day 4 of 4/20 2022

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
AzLaker

Day 4 of 4/20 2022

Post by AzLaker »

Day 4

It’s another sunny day in Amsterdam and I’m loving every minute of it. Get up, shower, fresh coffee made, and I eat the pastry that I bought last night. I Chill for while, then a quick bowl of lemon bubble and I’m out the door. I’m heading over to the Albert Cupp,as I need to pick up a few gifts for the daughter and granddaughter. It’s quite early, around 9:30-10:00, so a lot of people are just now setting up. I stroll around for about an hour, didn’t find anything interesting but did get a nice fresh hot stroopwafel, yummmmm :D
I’ll come back another day, before I leave, just later in the morning. Headed back to the apartment smoked a bowl or two, then headed back up towards the Dam to go meet everyone at Siberia. It was still a little early, so I tried to do some shopping but to no avail. Wound up meeting lemming and his girlfriend Ingraine. After a little wandering around and a few pictures from Lemming we made our way to Siberia. Grabbed a coffee, some water for my bong and we settled in and waited to see who was gonna show up for 1 o’clock train ride to Zandvoort.

A few minutes later Ghost and Mike walk in, followed shortly by nuggz. We all said our pleasantries then chilled out a little bit before heading over to Central Station. As I’m heading out of Siberia, a gentleman from behind says hello Bruce. I turned around to look to see who it was, and it was Rob OG. At first I didn’t recognize him because he had a scruffy beard and he just looked so relaxed. I haven’t seen Rob in about six years so it was nice to talk and catch up while we were heading over to Central Station. We grabbed our tickets to Zandvoort, found out we only had a couple minutes to catch the train, so we moved our asses and made it in plenty of time.

20 minutes later we were at Zandvoort, heading over to Yanks. We all settled in for a session, after everyone found something of their interest. I grab some K2 Kosher Kush, which was nice and smooth & tasted delicious in the bong. What a beautiful day at the North Sea. :D we stayed around an hour or so, then we headed over to a place called Yam Yam’s. It’s an outdoor bohemian style setting that’s really cool. Lots of tables and comfortable cushions to sit in and relax to enjoy the day. The coffeeshop was closed at the moment, but the bar was still open, so we’ll grab some beers, find a spot to relax and start another session. The rigs came out from Ghost and nuggz, and not long afterwards, lots of happy faces. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
RobOG Showed up with a big bag of T-shirts from Yanks. We all grab one or two or as many as we liked, he had quite a few. Thanks OG. :mrgreen:
After a nice day at the beach and wandering around for a while, we made our way back to the train station, to head over to Harlem for an hour or two. Made a way over to a coffeeshop called Birdy’s, not to far from the train station. I purchased something there, but I’ll be honest with you I just can’t remember what it was.
We stayed about an hour, but fooood was on everyone’s mind. Nuggz suggested a great pizza 🍕 place in Amsterdam. RobOG was heading back home, so we say our goodbyes and depart back to Amsterdam. Walking 25 minutes, after we got off the train, we finally made it there. :shock: The walk was well worth it. Very good thin crust pizza that was soft and delicious. The Peroni I had with it, made it taste all the better. :D
We made the trek back over to the Bulldog, asking Ed to snag us a big corner table. :clap: :clap: since Ed is our local ambassador at the bulldog, he has no problem securing a nice big comfy corner table. Everyone is here now, Minus, Bedge. :shock: :lol: :wink: Lemming, his girlfriend Ingrine, Stan, Ghost and his buddy Mike, CC minus one, Ed, Choppermike, nuggz, and myself. Drinks, joints, dabs,(butt loads of coughing) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: and bowls are going full force. It was a great way to top off the day. After a few hours I finally called it a night, said my goodbyes and made my way back to the apartment somehow. :shock:
It was a super Day 4. Looking forward to 4/20 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
Last edited by AzLaker on Thu 12th May 2022 06:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

If you never do, you'll never know.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Re: Day 4 of 4/20 2022

Post by ed the head »

Thank God SOMEONE takes notes :mrgreen:

Wait, I met BEDGE?
:mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

ed the head wrote: Thu 12th May 2022 01:04 pm Thank God SOMEONE takes notes :mrgreen:

Wait, I met BEDGE?
Hahahaha, yup, someone might, but I didn't... 🤣 I do seem to recall that Bedge didn't join the gang at BD that night, in my recollection I saw bedge at 420 for 420 for the first time this year, being the day after, but I WA admittedly very toasty that first night so might be mistaken... 😂
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 12th May 2022 05:09 pm
ed the head wrote: Thu 12th May 2022 01:04 pm Thank God SOMEONE takes notes :mrgreen:

Wait, I met BEDGE?
Hahahaha, yup, someone might, but I didn't... 🤣 I do seem to recall that Bedge didn't join the gang at BD that night, in my recollection I saw bedge at 420 for 420 for the first time this year, being the day after, but I WA admittedly very toasty that first night so might be mistaken... 😂
Maybe it was 4/20 :?: :shock: It was a long day, :lol: :wink: loads of folks popping in & out at the Bulldog. :wtf: :lolno:
Things seem to melt together. I'll pull his name from the 19th & add it to the Day 5 report. I do remember seeing him at 420...he sat right next to me & Ingrine. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 12th May 2022 05:33 pm
CopenhagenCouple wrote: Thu 12th May 2022 05:09 pm

Wait, I met BEDGE?
Maybe it was 4/20 :?: :shock: It was a long day, :lol: :wink: loads of folks popping in & out at the Bulldog. :wtf: :lolno:
Things seem to melt together. I'll pull his name from the 19th & add it to the Day 5 report. I do remember seeing him at 420...he sat right next to me & Ingrine. :lol:

AzLaker
8)
Whew! Okay, some brain cells left.
I remember Bedge at 420!
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Excellent write up Buddy @Azlaker :thumbup:

Am not 100% sure by would agree with @CopenhagenCouple that @Bedge didn't 1st show his face until 420 day itself and was around all day and evening then and the same again on the Balloon day :D

I do remember loads of faces popping in for a short hello and smoke like @ChopperMike @Worsall etc but don't think @Bedge was one of them :?

Anyways :thumbup: top work
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Great read, Az. After our two year plague hiatus, this year was almost like starting again. Perfect that the man who started it all back in 2006 was there for the rebirth.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Lemming wrote: Mon 16th May 2022 11:41 pm Great read, Az. After our two year plague hiatus, this year was almost like starting again. Perfect that the man who started it all back in 2006 was there for the rebirth.
Thanks for the super nice comment Lemming, but if it wasn’t for you putting this forum together in 2005, none of this would have been possible. :clap: :thumbup: Thanks Lem

AzLaker
8)
starcatcher

Post by starcatcher »

yeah thanks Lem from me too. I used this site for my first trip over in April 2004 and i'm still using it over 18 yrs later.....

you made something really great here, man. bless you.
The-Secret-Smoker

Post by The-Secret-Smoker »

another great read thanks again