Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 2 added pics

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Ghost

Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 2 added pics

Post by Ghost »

:D 19/04/2022 -Had an excellent nights sleep in my new double room all to myself :D without the snoring :lol: and was up and on the balcony by 8.30am with a cup T and my dab rig ready to go and a nice glob of the Funny Banana's for my Wake 'n' Bake Image :mrgreen: Mike came out onto his balcony which was next door to mine with his usual cup of coffee and spliff and as the morning ritual was 'Dabs Up', he was presented with his morning dab :lol: . Another dab for myself with another brew and we split a 100mg choc bar between us and then made a quick cocktail spliff each for the stroll out.

We are out of the Hotel in to another lovely sunny day 8) in Amsterdam just after 9.30am and took the short stroll down to Sarphatipark and wandered through the tranquil surroundings, smoking our spliffs :mrgreen: there are people exercising, reading books and walking their dogs. Looks like there is some kind of rebuilding/ Landscaping going on in half of the park as it is fenced off and workmen don't look like they are doing much :lol:

We exit and head in what has become our breakfast spot The Happy Tosti Image :D and order a couple of toasted sandwiches with a cup of T and orange juice :thumbup: , the granola with yoghourt always seems to been sold out whenever :? I come here and think I have only ever had it once :!: we settle our bill up and head out to catch the tram up to Dam Square :D

Disembark in the Dam and stroll through the bustle of people along the Damrak and through Onze Lieve Vrouwesteeg, hook a right and quick left down Nieuwe Nieuwstraat down past Terps Army have a quick look inside and then continue on across the road to the Singel canal and stroll along this up towards Coffeeshop Siberia to meet up for the Zandvoort trip :D Entering Siberia we see @Lemming @Igraine @Azlaker sitting in the corner, so we get a drink and make a quick purchase 1g Blueberry Kush - 12.50euro and not sure what @Mike bought here, say mornings and fist bumps with the crew in the corner and make a quick smoke. @Nuggz shortly joins us in Siberia. People in attendance are @Lemming @Igraine @Azlaker @Nuggz @Ghost @Mike :mrgreen: and @Rob_OG joined us at some point either at this shop or on the way to the train station :D

People get return train tickets that need them and make our way to the platform and board, soon we are off and shortly arrive at the 'end of the line', @Rob_OG led the way up the stairs

and along the lovely promenade

looking out across the extremely sandy beach to the water, lots of beach establishments line the beach front :D, continuing on our way to Coffeeshop Yanks :mrgreen:

Yanks a cool looking building from the outside with a good sunny terrace and plenty of seating Image.

Entering in to a large downstairs area with more ample seating and lots of wooden Indian carvings like totem poles, the upstairs was closed for a refurb. Approaching the counter am greeted by a happy chap willing to help and asked to see a few tubs, in the end I went for 1g Amg - 13.50euro, 2g G13 Mr Nice - 13.50euro, 2g Silver Dry Sift - 20euro :?: and 1g Beldia Maroc - 9euro and was handed a free Yanks T-shirt :D

- quality service and everything I personally purchased here was top quality :D :mrgreen: venturing outside we took root at the large wooden table in the middle of the terrace and proceeded to smoke some spliffs and use @Nuggz nectar collector while chatting and enjoying the vibe and company :D 8)

after a while we packed up our stuff and made our way over to Tam Tam Beach Club :D

Tam Tam - is another cool place in a lovely location right on the beach, with loads of outside seating and cool lounge chairs and fire pit, we took up residence on a large table and some made their joints, while @Az got his bong out and of course the rig was set up but today she had a buddy as @Nuggz set his rig up also and 'Fat Globs' :mrgreen: were consumed by all as we sank our beers whilst chatting and looking out across the sand :D, @Rob_OG handed out more Yanks T-shirts to everyone around the table :thumbup: -thanks very much :D, could it get any better:D. People in attendance were @Lemming @Igraine @Nuggz @Azlaker @Ghost @Rob_OG @Mike

We ambled back towards the train station after the session and jumped on the train to Harlem and walked on over to Coffeeshop Birdy which I personally had not been to in many a year, so was nice to pay a visit :D, we took up residence in a corner seating area looking out the big glass window, a few locals were playing pool and smoking :mrgreen:. We had a short session here, personally didn't buy anything here so can not comment on the menu, but I think @Rob_OG purchased a couple of bags and from what I saw the quality looked pretty good :D

Another short train ride and we were back strolling out of Central Station and as everyone was hungry a sort of quick decision :lol: was made of eating all together and type of food, which we decided was to be pizza. Nuggz took the lead as he new a local place that he recommended, so walking along HaarlemmerStraat passing all the coffeeshops that line this street :D we came to our destination De Pizzabakkers on Haarlemmerdijk who do wood fired pizzas :thumbup: Nuggz spoke to the waitress and we were seated on a table large enough for us all :D and our orders were in with beer all around, pizza's served and scoffed down by us all, very tasty pizza :thumbup:, we settled the bill and left. Dinner Party was @Nuggz @Lemming @Igraine @Azlaker @Mike @Ghost :thumbup: :D

We started walking back towards the Bulldog Lounge to meet up with @EdtheHead and a couple more new arrivals who had made it in to town during the day :D, @Nuggz went off to collect his bike and we made our way to the Lounge and enter and Holding the fort in the @ACD booth were @CopenhagenCouple @EdtheHead @Gapie @Worsall:mrgreen: greetings exchanged and fist bumps done, everyone took a seat in the booth, shortly joining us were and the session began :mrgreen: :D everybody rolling spliffs, bongs being ripped and plenty of dabs being enjoyed :mrgreen: and then joining the session was @Choppermike :thumbup: beers and other drinks being consumed, some edibles around the table the @ACD crew were in full swing 8) at this session were @CopenhagenCouple @Lemming @Igraine @Nuggz @Gapie @Azlaker @EdtheHead @Worsall @Choppermike @Mike @Ghost :mrgreen: 8) as the evening progressed the crew started to dwindle down and Mike and myself said our goodbyes and departed for the last tram back to our digs. We continued the session on the balcony's until the small hours until we had to say goodnight and hit the sack, think I went sleep straight away :D

It has been another fabulous day in Amsterdam spent with great company :D :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ghost on Mon 2nd May 2022 08:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
CopenhagenCouple

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 2

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Another great report, thanks man 😁👌 :mrgreen: That beach trip makes me wanna go back even more, haven't been out to Yanks yet and it sounds like a good opportunity to get Jr. in the sand and still have a place around the corner to go stock up :mrgreen:

ETA: it was a really great first (for me) sesh at the lounge, had some fun hours in there and think that it was a very nice place to spend the evening in such stellar company :mrgreen: We could do anything we liked, drinks selection etc was decent (especially the High Cusine x Bulldog one, that was excellent) and the corner booth just fit with the people we were, good times and a very good replacement for a bat cave sesh :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Ghost

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 2

Post by Ghost »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 1st May 2022 07:16 am Another great report, thanks man 😁👌 :mrgreen: That beach trip makes me wanna go back even more, haven't been out to Yanks yet and it sounds like a good opportunity to get Jr. in the sand and still have a place around the corner to go stock up :mrgreen:

ETA: it was a really great first (for me) sesh at the lounge, had some fun hours in there and think that it was a very nice place to spend the evening in such stellar company :mrgreen: We could do anything we liked, drinks selection etc was decent (especially the High Cusine x Bulldog one, that was excellent) and the corner booth just fit with the people we were, good times and a very good replacement for a bat cave sesh :mrgreen:
Yes Buddy, great idea :thumbup: The beach would be great for Jr as was extremely sandy :D Think you would like the Yanks and also Tam Tam both really cool places to hang out :D 8)

Agree the Lounge was a cool place, had never been in there before, so that was good to :D and was like you say a perfect fit, the booth was spot on for us, a decent size, the company was spot on :thumbup: and @Ed was a gem for getting us in there :D I have to stay there as I need to see that roof terrace at some point :lol: :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
The-Secret-Smoker

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 2 added pics

Post by The-Secret-Smoker »

Another great read - thanks 8)