Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 3 'IT'S 420' with Pics

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Ghost

Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 3 'IT'S 420' with Pics

Post by Ghost »

20/04/2022 - Up at the usual time and morning routine done, am out on the balcony just after 8.30am having a dab of the Ghost Dolce :mrgreen: for my morning wake 'n' bake :D. was extra hungry this morning and only had edibles to hand so necked a 'Choc Brownie' :D

Had an extra job to carry out this morning as I had some ACD Coffeeshop Bags made up to hand out to any members at the meet up for 420 :thumbup:

and they all needed filling with a few bits I had bought: In them Bags was - Edible Brownie, Wooden ACD Pen, Joint Holder, Pipe Bracelet, Selection of Stickers - bags all filled and then put inside one bag :D for easy carrying :wink:

It is now 9am and a head to reception to enquire about the bikes for the morning's excursion, only to be told that they only have 1 available but more at lunchtime :x , at this point I am wondering if Mike is a good runner :lol: and I head back to the room. Mike is on his balcony smoking a spliff with a brew so I join him at tell him that we shall walk over to Het Ballonnetje for @CoupenhagenCouples 10.30 T 'n' T.

We turn left as we leave the hotel and walk along Ceintuurbaan, stopping at the Coffee Company to grab 2 x Danish Pastries and a coffee to go each, eating as we walk we cross the Amstel and then swing a left and up and over another canal and we were only 5mins away from the Ballonnetje :D

Upon entering I say Hello to the Budtender and grab 1g Pint Sized - 16euro and a coffee + 2 x waters and enter the smoking area to be greeted by @Azlaker we head upstairs and grab a table in the corner, Mike joins us upstairs and then @CoupenhagenCouple arrives and @Nuggz and @ChopperMike :mrgreen: I hand out ACD 420 Bags to all here and everybody appreciates them, and Fudge This edibles were handed over to all who had ordered something @Azlaker @ChopperMike @CoupenhagenCouple and gave @Nuggz a couple of Fudge bits, some ate their 'Nice Things For Nice People' brownie and some of the fudge and the 420 was off to a proper start :D :mrgreen:

In attendance were @Azlaker @CoupenhagenCouple @Nuggz @ChopperMike @Mike @Ghost :mrgreen:

We left @Az went off to do something, @CoupenhagenCouple and @Nuggz went off on their bikes and @Mike and I set off on the shoelace express strolling alongside the Prinsengracht canal heading towards coffeeshop Funky Munkey as we approach the Leidseplein there seems to be a lot of commotion going on and an overly amount of police around, we amble on our way and arrive. I grab 1g Blueberry Haze - 13euro and 1g Strawberry Banana Kush - 12euro and Mike got 2g of :?: we enter and grab the stools that over look the canal, the place has had a make over since last here, maybe it will warm on me. We start a small session, smoking a few blunts and a couple pipes we are chilled nicely :mrgreen:, when a car stops on the Lijnbaansgracht and a young guy jumps out and whips his cock out to proceed in having a piss in the canal opposite from us, upon noticing us sat in the window, he decides to do a cock dance and then jumps back in his car and disappears :lol: We continue on with our session for a short while and thought we had better make our way towards 420 Cafe

we grab a bit of munch while we stroll through the crowds and turn down Ouidebrugsteeg towards 420 Cafe, upon entering we do not see anyone, so we pop next door to the Bottle Bar and the crew is sat outside, it is now 3pm, grab a beer and have a quick smoke, @EdtheHead and @CoupenhagenCouple grab seats inside the 420 Cafe, while we all finish our beers up. I hand out more ACD 420 Bags to @Lemming @Igraine @Gapie @EdtheHead @Worsall now my load has got a lot lighter :D we venture in to 420 Cafe.

@Gapie - 'Stan 'Da Man' - Modelling them Bags :thumbup:

As we approach the rear of the 420 Cafe at the large table were @EdtheHead + @CoupenhagenCouple and as by luck or 'The THC Gods' were smiling on us the table opened up and we all some how got seats around it and the session began :D we were in for 420 :mrgreen: We all started rolling blunts and loading pipes, vapes and bongs and edibles were consumed :mrgreen: in attendance were @Mike @Ghost @Gapie @Worsall @Igraine @Lemming @Bedge @Nuggz @CoupenhagenCouple @EdtheHead @Rob_OG and was 2 x unknowns at the end of the table, smokes were being passed around and the chat was buzzing around the table. The ACD Crew :mrgreen:

The count down for 420 was started and then the customary 420 Joints were lit and passed around the shop :D :mrgreen:

The 420 Joints being Lit - (pic credit to @Igraine :D )

@Gapie hitting the 420 Joint :mrgreen:

@Lemming + @Azlaker admiring the 420 joint :mrgreen:

@Azlaker telling @Lemming that he has to finish it :shock: :lol: :D :mrgreen:

@Lemming hitting that 420 joint :mrgreen: and having a good go at finishing it :thumbup:

@Igraine + @Lemming having a laugh

@Gapie a.k.a 'Stan 'Da' Man' smoking hard :mrgreen:

We continued our session till around 5pm and then made a move towards Coffeeshop Prix D'ami for the session that was taking place up there but upon arrival I could see that it was packed and didn't think we would obtain a seat for our size group, I made a bee-line for Runa and said hello with the fist/hug and he had a look in both rooms to see if we could get in but no chance, so we left and made our way down to the Black Dog for a beer before we made our way closer to the Smoke Boat :D and decided to perch in Susies Saloon until getting to the boat, Mike 'n' I quickly grabbed some Frites on route and scoffed them down.

We all made it to the Smoke Boat

@Bedge @Mike @Ghost

and after a few ticket complications we all got on board and even @Worsall got on who had a ticket for a later sailing :thumbup: top work. We set off, luckily I had rolled a load of blunts up for this, so only had to light them up as we sailed :D, personally thought it was a little windy to get the rig out and waste dabs, so stuck with the blunts for this trip, was a good sailing although a little cold and was not how I remembered it from the past. We disembarked and made our way as a collective back towards the Black Dog on @CoupenhagenCouple recommendation for food. :D :thumbup:

We got to the Black Dog and managed to grab bar stool seats and sofa's with a table and drinks were ordered and we gained an extra person while we were in there :lol: the 'Pissed up Chef' :lol: he was wasted, but did say to me to get extra gravy when ordering so will give him that. He was not happy about having to wait for his food and then when it did come out he wasn't happy with it :lol: I thought it was all going to kick off at one point :lol: Anyway we all ordered food and on @Coupenhagencouple recommend on the 'Steak and Ale Pie' and also the Chef's I went with that and man was it spot on, some quality food that filled me up nicely :D :thumbup: We all settled our bills and left to head towards a place to session.
People in attendance were @Lemming @Igraine @Azlaker @Worsall @Gapie @EdtheHead @Mike @CoupenhagenCouple @Ghost +@PissedChef :lol:

Couple pics from outside the Black Dog.

We made our way back in to Dam Square and at this point @Lemming @Igraine @Worsall went off to find a coffeeshop to get more wares from while @Gapie @Mike @Ghost walked towards the Bulldog Lounge and @CoupenhagenCouple went off to get his bike and join us. Upon arrival at the Bulldog @Gapie was stopped by the doorman and refused entry as the lounge is for hotel guests only, so that scuppered that. We set off and made our way to another Bulldog further up the road but that was rammed, so we poked our heads in to the Old Church Lounge and ended up making our way over to Big Shots Bar.

We grabbed a seat and I got beers in for us all and the rig was set up. @Mike started rolling up while I heated the banger up for an overdue dab of the Funny Bananas, @CoupenhagenCouple shortly joined us :D. Dabs were offered around the table and everyone was dabbing, smoking blunts and having a few beers and just enjoying the company and chat, @Gapie said his goodbyes around 11.30 and @Mike and myself left around 12.15 to get the last tram back down De Pijp :D :mrgreen:
In attendance were @Gapie @CoupenhagenCouple @Mike @Ghost :mrgreen:

Cocktail Blunt being made up :mrgreen:

We continued into the Wee hours, talking about the day and how great it had been :D :thumbup: and how much we had enjoyed it :D

What A 420 It Has Been - We had a Fantastic Day, Thanks To Everyone Who Came Out :D :mrgreen: :thumbup: 8)
Last edited by Ghost on Sun 22nd May 2022 05:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
bedge

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 3 'IT'S 420'

Post by bedge »

I like the cocktail pic aka "snake in the grass" :D
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Thanks for sharing :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Great write up Ghost! :mrgreen: :clap: :thumbup: Great pics too. :wink: :lol:
Thanks for the gear also. Already slapped a couple of decals on the drink coaster's I got from the Bulldog & Susies. :mrgreen:
Now just need to get my butt in gear & get caught up on my travelogues. :shock: :wtf: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Great write up and photos! Thanks Mate!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Thu 5th May 2022 05:37 pm Great write up Ghost! :mrgreen: :clap: :thumbup: Great pics too. :wink: :lol:
Thanks for the gear also. Already slapped a couple of decals on the drink coaster's I got from the Bulldog & Susies. :mrgreen:
Now just need to get my butt in gear & get caught up on my travelogues. :shock: :wtf: :lol:

AzLaker
8)
Thank You Azlaker, still trying to unravel it all and keep finding more pics. No worries on the bits and glad you making some use of some of it. Yes I hear you on doing the write ups, can take a bit of time to get them done and then you keep remembering extra bits :lol: Forgot to get any coasters for my smoking area, it is normally forgetting to take the pics :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

ed the head wrote: Thu 5th May 2022 09:18 pm Great write up and photos! Thanks Mate!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank You ed the head, still trying to get the next day done, I have found some pics with you in and will add them in to the report on 420 day over the weekend :thumbup:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

bedge wrote: Mon 2nd May 2022 09:51 pm I like the cocktail pic aka "snake in the grass" :D
:thumbup: would love a nice piece of quality hash now @bedge :D, then kind of 'snakes in the grass' we do not mind :thumbup:
Ghost

Re: Ghost + Buddy 420 2022 Day 3 'IT'S 420' with Pics

Post by Ghost »

Found a couple more pics that I will be add up when I can :thumbup:
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Great write ups these @ghost Thanks for taking the time to include so much detail. Ace pics too.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Great travelogue and pics! :D
@Ghost awesome idea with that ACD Bags really like it :clap:
I had to laugh when I read about the "cock dance" because I saw
someone similar in Maastricht some years ago :lol: :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 11th Jun 2022 11:25 am Great travelogue and pics! :D
@Ghost awesome idea with that ACD Bags really like it :clap:
I had to laugh when I read about the "cock dance" because I saw
someone similar in Maastricht some years ago :lol: :lol:
Thanks Buddy :D I think the bags went down well with everybody and the 'cock dance' :lol: I think is the second time I have seen it sat in the very same seats @Funky Monkey :lol: over the years :lol: :wtf:
The-Secret-Smoker

Post by The-Secret-Smoker »

Have enjoyed reading the 420 events you all had, looks like it was a really good day for you all. Love the bags also 8)