welcome to baltimore...dont grow here

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

USbongLord

welcome to baltimore...dont grow here

Post by USbongLord »

http://timonium.patch.com/articles/mari ... e-busted-2
Baltimore County Police announced Thursday that its officers have executed the "largest drug bust" in county history with their raid on a massive, two-story marijuana processing operation in a warehouse near Colgate Park off Eastern Boulevard.

Police seized 478 marijuana plants, 640 pounds of processed marijuana, $12,000 in cash, growing equipment and a truck and trailer in the 7600 block of Canton Center Drive.

In a statement police announced that two adults and a juvenile were charged.

The two adults charged with possession and intent to distribute were: Joseph Jesus Guadagnoli, 39, who has an extensive criminal record related to marijuana possession and distribution, and Megan Bailey Veitch, 28, who appears to have no Maryland criminal record.

Both are being held at the Baltimore County Detention Center. Guadagnoli is being held on $2 million bail; Veitch is being held on $750,000 bail.

"The suspects were renting a warehouse at the location and built a two story marijuana grow operation inside," according to the Baltimore County police statement.

A press conference has been scheduled for 1 p.m. in Towson.

Lt. Robert McCullough of the Baltimore County Police Department said that Guadagnoli has a marijuana possession and distribution record that dates back 18 years to Des Moines, Iowa. He was arrested in 1992 and in 1993 in Iowa for marijuana charges, McCullough said.

Guadagnoli was arrested twice in Baltimore County for similar charges in 1998 and 2004. Three years ago he was arrested in Baltimore city on several marijuana charges. At the time, WJZ Channel 13 reported that city police found nearly 60 plants growing in a house Guadagnoli reportedly shared with his wife and three children.

"It looks like each time he went right back to business," McCullough said.

alright now lemme tell ya about this clown...i was at a friends house about 5 years ago.this guy,lights a joint and hands it to his 11 year old son sayin its fine when i freaked out...well i called him an asshole and split the place....his whole crop was durban poison for the last ten years...the kids loved it i was told..i flushed it down the toilet...and guys like this are the ones we need to crush....still pushin the limits,but the fight is brutal
Last edited by USbongLord on Thu 7th Oct 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rockin into the night
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

just a sidenote...the fucknuts just made bail...where did they get they money?....fucknuts :roll:
rockin into the night
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

USBONGLORD wrote:just a sidenote...the fucknuts just made bail...where did they get they money?....fucknuts :roll:
i smell a rat
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

USBONGLORD wrote:just a sidenote...the fucknuts just made bail...where did they get they money?....fucknuts :roll:
my friend and i used to buy weed from this guy waaay back in the day..i was a teenager maybe. anyway my friend went to grab a few eigths and had a few blunts/jpints with the dealer like norma. only my friend finds out that the dude is not only dealin out of his apartment with his 3 year old son livin there but he was shotgunning and letting the little one hit the joint. glad i wasn't there...ugh. classless scum.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Hate people that smoke dope in front of kids,Let alone giving them some to try.
truthteller

Re: welcome to baltimore...dont grow here

Post by truthteller »

Karma has caught up!!!!! This "fucknut" is suffering! I have no problem with weed...but this dirtbag, has tortured and abused his own kids and family.. he's not a cool deadhead friendly farmer...he's a narcissist and a piece of shit.
There ya go asshole....he damaged and abused his son...he fucked up countless other lives....
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Rifman still owes me €10k the scummy fuckwit
truthteller

Post by truthteller »

Your never gonna guess who's dead on a slab in prison! If he owed you $$$$ your never gonna see it. Home dies of cancer in prison!!! Ain't karma a muthafukkah!
truthteller

Post by truthteller »

This guy was such a scumtwat! Justice served!
Bmorecareful

Re:

Post by Bmorecareful »

cantona7 wrote: Fri 8th Oct 2010 08:44 pm
my friend and i used to buy weed from this guy waaay back in the day..i was a teenager maybe. anyway my friend went to grab a few eigths and had a few blunts/jpints with the dealer like norma. only my friend finds out that the dude is not only dealin out of his apartment with his 3 year old son livin there but he was shotgunning and letting the little one hit the joint. glad i wasn't there...ugh. classless scum.
If you weren’t there how can you say it was true? Lots of people know Joe Fabulous and know he was never shotgunning blunts to a 3yo dude. Sure he has kids but it wasn’t anything like you describe in you hearsay story. That’s straight shit talk and you even said you weren’t there but heard it from a teenage friend? You sound more jealous than anything.
Bmorecareful

Post by Bmorecareful »

truthteller wrote: Thu 16th Jun 2022 11:40 am Karma has caught up!!!!! This "fucknut" is suffering! I have no problem with weed...but this dirtbag, has tortured and abused his own kids and family.. he's not a cool deadhead friendly farmer...he's a narcissist and a piece of shit.
There ya go asshole....he damaged and abused his son...he fucked up countless other lives....

You sound like you know nothing of him or his son(s)…they are all doing wonderful and miss dad. The government is actually the one torturing folk and you sound a bit soft and are likely a fucking rat. Either way he is gone and was loved by the vast majority…he likely fucked your chick and that’s why your so hurt and bitter and posting shit. I know he wouldn’t give a fuck about you or your opinion anyhow.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Bmorecareful wrote: Fri 16th Sep 2022 01:52 pm
You sound like you know nothing of him or his son(s)…they are all doing wonderful and miss dad. The government is actually the one torturing folk and you sound a bit soft and are likely a fucking rat. Either way he is gone and was loved by the vast majority…he likely fucked your chick and that’s why your so hurt and bitter and posting shit. I know he wouldn’t give a fuck about you or your opinion anyhow.
Are you the 3 year old that was smoking on daddy's blunt? It's clearly messed with your head...
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Mudduck420eee

Post by Mudduck420eee »

DjShaggy wrote: Mon 19th Sep 2022 11:00 am
Are you the 3 year old that was smoking on daddy's blunt? It's clearly messed with your head...
Are you that Euro trash twat That signs on to a private form to talk trash about people they don’t know instead of getting a job to pay for therapy Chances are if you’re talking shit about a dead person it’s because you were too much of a pussy to say anything in person I heard your dad gives Blowies at the air port for sips of craft beer and finger sandwiches 🥪 Never met you before but I can already tell your the kind of guy that tongue kisses prostitutes go buy a sham wow and clean your fucking life you mamaluke
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

Mudduck420eee wrote: Thu 22nd Sep 2022 11:35 am
DjShaggy wrote: Mon 19th Sep 2022 11:00 am
Are you that Euro trash twat That signs on to a private form to talk trash about people they don’t know instead of getting a job to pay for therapy Chances are if you’re talking shit about a dead person it’s because you were too much of a pussy to say anything in person I heard your dad gives Blowies at the air port for sips of craft beer and finger sandwiches 🥪 Never met you before but I can already tell your the kind of guy that tongue kisses prostitutes go buy a sham wow and clean your fucking life you mamaluke
Yep... definitely 😂
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Re: Re:

Post by cantona7 »

Bmorecareful wrote: Fri 16th Sep 2022 01:40 pm
cantona7 wrote: Fri 8th Oct 2010 08:44 pm
If you weren’t there how can you say it was true? Lots of people know Joe Fabulous and know he was never shotgunning blunts to a 3yo dude. Sure he has kids but it wasn’t anything like you describe in you hearsay story. That’s straight shit talk and you even said you weren’t there but heard it from a teenage friend? You sound more jealous than anything.
Because his own cousin told me, he thought it was funny. Jealous? Are you dim?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin