Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

HitTheNorth

Re: Bagheera

Post by HitTheNorth »

texasxsmoker wrote: Thu 18th Aug 2022 09:30 pm Did not have the typical items on menu like 24k/!lemon bubble/ frontage blue.

Purchased:

Lemon tree- 1 gram at 14 Euro. Disappointing, nothing lemon about it.

Pineapple Express- 1 gram at 13 Euro. This one was grown well and had all the terps.

An okay trip. Miss the voyager days
Yep, was disappointed with no 24k as its a real fave of mine. Popped in for a bnf on Sunday. Nice enough female tender showed me the kosher, top of the menu, first. Had a look at a few including the Lemon Tree, which I know I don't like and judging by your comments was wise to pass on. Got a g of MAC1 , nice frosty big nugs, OK in the vape but not outstanding, got a better version in Siberie a couple days later. Good price here though at 12

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Herz OG weed (15€/g) - A cross between Larry OG x Kosher Kush from "Exotic Seeds". Very dense rock hard bud with a pleasant smell kind of piny with a little bit of sweetness in it. It didn´t smelled much in the container when the budtender showed it to me but when grinded up the pleasant natural smell comes out :mrgreen: Also pretty tasty stuff and smooth to smoke with nearly white ash. Pretty strong indica effect hits very hard when I was sitting outside the shop in the burning sun 8) :mrgreen:
Also in the vape it produces a lot of hits and was very tasty and natural 8)

Overall really nice one. Good grown with a natural taste/smell and rock hard buds. My personal favorite tastewise in terms of kush is still OG#18 but that Herz OG has also some nice characteristics of OG and I really liked to smoke it :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Bagheera dates October 11, 2022. Thanks to Toking Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bagheera ... heera.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I heard good things about "Afro Genetics" and wanted to try something like their "Caliente OG" since a while. I mostly seen strains from them in Den Haags Coffeeshops like Dizzy Duck, Cremers and Greenhouse Secret farmers...
On the menu page I noticed that Bagheera has some Caracao OG from them on the menu so I decided to try it.

Caracao OG (16,50€/g cross between Durban Dog x Ice Cream Cake) - Only small buds left but looked nice crystal covered and dense. Sadly it had only a little smell but natural to my nose. First I smoked a joint of it but unfortunately it lacked in taste, too while it was pretty potent to me.
Later I smoked it in the Mighty+ and liked it much more. Especially the taste was much better. It produced huge clouds of smoke and a lot of hits 8) made me very chilled out :mrgreen:

In the end I am still disappointed because I expected a really tasty smoke in the joint :? while I liked it in the vape...
but for 16,50€/g I still expect some very tasty weed and no lacking taste... I was pretty happy with the Kosher and Herz OG that I tried on my last trips and they tasted very nice so maybe that Caracao OG was only a bad batch...
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 12th Nov 2022 08:15 pm I heard good things about "Afro Genetics" and wanted to try something like their "Caliente OG" since a while. I mostly seen strains from them in Den Haags Coffeeshops like Dizzy Duck, Cremers and Greenhouse Secret farmers...
On the menu page I noticed that Bagheera has some Caracao OG from them on the menu so I decided to try it.

Caracao OG (16,50€/g cross between Durban Dog x Ice Cream Cake) - Only small buds left but looked nice crystal covered and dense. Sadly it had only a little smell but natural to my nose. First I smoked a joint of it but unfortunately it lacked in taste, too while it was pretty potent to me.
Later I smoked it in the Mighty+ and liked it much more. Especially the taste was much better. It produced huge clouds of smoke and a lot of hits 8) made me very chilled out :mrgreen:

In the end I am still disappointed because I expected a really tasty smoke in the joint :? while I liked it in the vape...
but for 16,50€/g I still expect some very tasty weed and no lacking taste... I was pretty happy with the Kosher and Herz OG that I tried on my last trips and they tasted very nice so maybe that Caracao OG was only a bad batch...
I highly recommend the Kuntz off the menu. I found that strain to be a banger when I was there 2 weeks ago. Good value for money too. I paid more for other green and the Kuntz was far superior
kalima

Post by kalima »

I was here in September, I do like the feel of Bagheera and now it has been done up, it is loads more light and open inside than out used to be, but I generally try to sit outside in the sun, enjoying the views and people watching. I went to meet up with a friend who was over in holland at the same time, he ordered the mango Kush, but as this was my last stop before going home I wanted something from the Indica side.. I went for the serious cookies , on the bud tenders advice , and judging from his eyes and manner he had had plenty :mrgreen: . well it was pretty serious as he said, good amount of flavour and with a serious wallop as well. we sat outside and got chatting to a local Micheal, who was a friend of the coffeeshop, I think, but we had a pleasant hour or so chatting about things etc . my friend said the mango tasted super fruity and was very clean.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Blaise_Sing wrote: Tue 15th Nov 2022 12:25 pm I highly recommend the Kuntz off the menu. I found that strain to be a banger when I was there 2 weeks ago. Good value for money too. I paid more for other green and the Kuntz was far superior
I remembered your review when I saw the Kuntz on the menu but I really wanted to try a strain from Afro Genetics and that's why I didn't tried it... big mistake I should have listened to you :? :D next time :mrgreen:
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 15th Nov 2022 08:54 pm
Blaise_Sing wrote: Tue 15th Nov 2022 12:25 pm I highly recommend the Kuntz off the menu. I found that strain to be a banger when I was there 2 weeks ago. Good value for money too. I paid more for other green and the Kuntz was far superior
I remembered your review when I saw the Kuntz on the menu but I really wanted to try a strain from Afro Genetics and that's why I didn't tried it... big mistake I should have listened to you :? :D next time :mrgreen:
It's cool, dude. Been in that position plenty of times too (like a kid in a candy store) lol
liftedfellow

Post by liftedfellow »

Three trips to 'Dam between June and early September 2022, visited a couple of times each stay. Very friendly and helpful staff, great gear and a comfy, welcoming atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Liked the Kuntz (16.5/g) a lot. Well grown, almost white ash. Well dried with a compact texture, but an almost spongy bounce-back after lightly squeezing for olfactory inspection. Strong lovely Kosher taste on inhale and a wonderful, longlasting candy Runtz/Kosher aftertaste. Sparkly and caked, well trimmed, washed-out-neon-cameo-green to golden buds with a bit of colouring, mainly on the sugar leaves and not so much the calycies, if I remember correctly. Smooth smoke, plenty strong but also a gentle quality to it. Quite the delight. Could have done without the cali-mylar-bag-thingy (Coochie Runtz from Greenplace still giving me the shudders), personally. Some supposedly childproof, yet they only proved insurmountable for me hero-dosed mate :lol: . Though I understand where these bags generally are coming from and it almost seems a necessity these days. Their bags were nicely done, in fact. Strong and lekker 8.5/10.

Seriotica (13.5/g Serious Mimosa x Cookies) was nice, decently strong and good 'Amsterdam value for money'. Just a likkle lackin' in the taste department: 7/10. Same experience basically with the Purple Kosher (15/g, if not mistaken). Buds on the smaller side, so maybe not a fair representation or the best/freshest of batches, though it was a bit stronger in effect: 7/10. Serious Mimosa (14/g) more to me tastes: strong 7.5/10. Pineapple Express (13.5/g) was good, nice smell and taste, burned well with light grey ash and had a nice up-beat effect for me. Just not my cup of tea tastewise: (strong) 7.5/10

Cheers!
Papi

Post by Papi »

Pink Gelato&Purple Strawberry Sherb both for 12e, both really nice
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

New menu for Bagheera dated February 4, 2023. Thanks to RealFresh187 who says Purple strawberry Sherbert iz Favorit 👌.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bagheer ... heera.html

Enjoy
Lemming, on behalf of FlyByNite
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

bubblegum x runtz smellt out of this world , fer real !

gummybears smellt and looked good but didnt smoke right
EDIT : yeah idk maybe i was too high already yesterday , or just had a piece of bud that wasnt 100%
smoking it again now and its actually pretty good
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemon Bubble - 11euro a gram or 5 for 50 euro😎😁

Still a top quality smoke for the daytime👍
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
brufy

Post by brufy »

Ghost wrote: Thu 27th Apr 2023 10:04 am Lemon Bubble - 11euro a gram or 5 for 50 euro😎😁

Still a top quality smoke for the daytime👍
Now that is a tasty photo! :shock:
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Bagheera dated 20 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bagheer ... heera.html