Hi guys, just a hello

The place for new members to say hello.
Dieselbhoy72

Hi guys, just a hello

Post by Dieselbhoy72 »

Thought I’d better sign up and say hello
50 yr old smoker use to smoke ton of hash back in the day
Red seal, Gold seal,Rocky,soap bar,slate and saft black
Going tovthe dam and not had a bit of hash in years so time to bring back the good times
Nice to meet you guys
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FlyByNite

Re: Hi guys, just a hello

Post by FlyByNite »

Welcome to the forum.

What dates will you be in Amsterdam?
I'll post you on the Whos In Town page.
You can see who else may be in town and any Toke & Talks that are planned.

You can do a little pre shopping here. https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffees ... stTenPosts

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your mouse do the walking
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Dieselbhoy72 wrote: Sat 17th Sep 2022 01:04 am Thought I’d better sign up and say hello
Going tovthe dam and not had a bit of hash in years so time to bring back the good times
Nice to meet you guys
Welcome dude ...gold seal was good stuff ,back in the day ,I remember all the names u mentioned and most were pure shite like the slate but gold seal was rhe one
Dieselbhoy72

Post by Dieselbhoy72 »

Yeah smoking slate was like 10 yr old charcoal :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Dieselbhoy72 wrote: Sat 17th Sep 2022 01:04 am Thought I’d better sign up and say hello
Nice to meet you guys
Welcome :mrgreen: 8)
Nice to have another hash smoker over here :D

The hash market changed a lot over the last years. A lot of the moroccan hashes is now made with foreign genetics and taste and effect is also different. Well there is still classic traditional hash around but it gets a bit harder to find it and gets more expensive :?
Like Tom wrote many of the hash names you mentioned are not really known as quality stuff and if you didn´t smoked hash since that you will be very happy with the offered hash in Amsterdam I think :mrgreen: :mrgreen: while I think it will be very hard to find a better Afghan hash right now than the "Gold Seal" from back in the day :D
kalima

Post by kalima »

Nice to meet you guys
check our coffeeshop solo for some hash, or possibly 1ehulp and then you have terms army and the plug.... enjoy your trip
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 23rd Sep 2022 09:33 pm
Nice to meet you guys

The hash market changed a lot over the last years. A lot of the moroccan hashes is now made with foreign genetics and taste and effect is also different. Well there is still classic traditional hash around but it gets a bit harder to find it and gets more expensive :?
Like Tom wrote many of the hash names you mentioned are not really known as quality stuff and if you didn´t smoked hash since that you will be very happy with the offered hash in Amsterdam I think :mrgreen: :mrgreen: while I think it will be very hard to find a better Afghan hash right now than the "Gold Seal" from back in the day :D
The gold seal I'm speaking of was Moroccan blonde hash 1996 I think it was ,and it blew anything else I'd smoked at that point out of the water, the afghan gold seal we got here was better than other black hashes we had but nothing like the blonde of 96....😊
Dieselbhoy72

Post by Dieselbhoy72 »

[/quote]

check our coffeeshop solo for some hash, or possibly 1ehulp and then you have terms army and the plug.... enjoy your trip
[/quote]

Cheers bud yeah I’ll def pop into solo hash the first day to settle in then it’s………away with the fairies
Dieselbhoy72

Post by Dieselbhoy72 »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 23rd Sep 2022 09:33 pm
Nice to meet you guys

Coming from the uk I don’t think we have ever had a decent hash :lol: :lol:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 29th Sep 2022 09:40 pm The gold seal I'm speaking of was Moroccan blonde hash 1996 I think it was ,and it blew anything else I'd smoked at that point out of the water, the afghan gold seal we got here was better than other black hashes we had but nothing like the blonde of 96....
:oops: :lol: my fault :D I only know Afghan "gold seal" hash so I thought you are talking about that :lol: I think the
first time I smoked weed/hash was around 2002. At this time there was already a lot more weed around than hash... but my bit older friends told me that before that hash was king where I live and in nl, too :mrgreen: That must have been around 1996. Damn shame that I didn´t start smoking earlier :lol:
Dieselbhoy72 wrote: Mon 3rd Oct 2022 11:48 am Coming from the uk I don’t think we have ever had a decent hash
The same in germany :lol: I live pretty close to the netherlands and even here was mostly only really bad hash available while weed was compared to that pretty high quality. It was a real eye opener when I tried some quality hash for the first time from a dutch coffeeshop :mrgreen: Well there is also not so good hash around in dutch coffeeshops especially near the border but even that was 10times better than what I had in my country :D
Dieselbhoy72

Post by Dieselbhoy72 »

FlyByNite wrote: Sat 17th Sep 2022 03:52 am Welcome to the forum.

What dates will you be in Amsterdam?
I'll post you on the Whos In Town page.
You can see who else may be in town and any Toke & Talks that are planned.

You can do a little pre shopping here. https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffees ... stTenPosts

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice
Coffeeshop Menus - Let your mouse do the walking
Gonna be arriving 31/10/22 buddy so basically Halloween, cheers for the who’s in town m8 great pointer Mo charra
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

And when will you be departing Amsterdam?

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Turas maith a chara 👍
Dieselbhoy72

Post by Dieselbhoy72 »

FlyByNite wrote: Thu 6th Oct 2022 11:25 am And when will you be departing Amsterdam?

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Will be departing on the 4th of November ser, just a few days to get away from everything here in the UK 😁
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Gaeilgeoir sa riocht aontaithe ?