Favourite (or best) Cali Strain's?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Blaise_Sing

Favourite (or best) Cali Strain's?

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Hey Folks,

What are people's favourite Cali Strain's in Dam?

Heading over soon. I was curious as that what Strain's and flavours stood out.

I know there is a separate discussion to be had about the price/validity of Cali etc. Politics aside...what would be worth trying? Cheers

FlyByNite

Re: Favourite (or best) Cali Strain's?

Post by FlyByNite »

Most of the Cali strains are Dutch grown from Cali seeds. If you want real Cali, go to California.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Thanks FlyByNite

If you want real Cali...go to California...why didn't I think of that :D

I was referring to Dutch buds (from Cali genetics)...but it's cool. Let's hope the locals are a bit more hospitable (they usually are) than some of the users on here
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Blaise_Sing wrote: Sat 15th Oct 2022 05:55 pm Thanks FlyByNite

If you want real Cali...go to California...why didn't I think of that :D

I was referring to Dutch buds (from Cali genetics)...but it's cool. Let's hope the locals are a bit more hospitable (they usually are) than some of the users on here
Sorry @Blaise_Sing

I guess many here see the 'Cali' label as just an excuse for premium prices.

Maybe someone will make some real suggestions. Meanwhile, I can offer you a list of links to Cali strains on coffeeshop menus:

Cali Weed
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

It's totally cool. I do appreciate your reply.

I have not been to Amsterdam since 2016. I appreciate that Dam, the Strain's (life itself) has evolved alot since then.

Looking at recent menu's it's appears most places have the Cali/premium stuff. Then I guess you could say Dutch bud (mid range price). Then you could say classic strains (usually the cheapest, White Window etc).

I was just trying to ascertain which premium stuff might be worth pursuing. Was hoping I might make an informed choice, with some replies to my post (as opposed to a blind/uninformed choice).

Like I said it's cool. When I go to Dam next, I hope to update the forum with some up to date information. This site is a great resource
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Basically FlyByNite is right if you want real Cali you should go to California because there is simply to much fake Cali around for super high prices :? . It´s a big hype over here and many people see in it a way to maximize the profit with that cali label...

But there are two coffeeshops which I heard from that are known for having maybe the best quality "Cali" in Dam. Coffeeshop "The Plug" and "Family First". Personaly I never tried it because I smoke a lot more hash than weed and I would never pay that prices for it :roll: but that is up to each individual... so I also don´t know which Cali strain is outstanding here at the moment, too but these two coffeeshops would be my first stop for what you are looking for :D
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Thank you. Appreciate the response
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I agree with the previous posts as to weather its from california or not who really knows but ine thing is for sure the real good weed in Amsterdam comes at a premium , I think the best shops to go to for this product are ,THE PLUG ,TERPS ARMY ,FAMILY FIRST ,HET GELDERSE,OLD CHURCH,PRIX DAMI,GREENPLACE...These are places that I have got good quality so called cali ..some of the nice ones I've smoked lately are lemonade doja het gelderse,tropical skilatti the plug,lemon poppers greenplace . But as menus change so often your bet is to follow your nose have a sniff and see what appeals to you at the time ..have a good one ,tom
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Cheers Tom