A strain to help with anxiety/stress?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Lafe

Re: A strain to help with anxiety/stress?

Post by Lafe »

treetop wrote:
Dark-side-of-moon wrote:Where can I find the 'wild-sex' plant?
Otherwise known as 'Amnesia haze'
I asked Soma this very question (strain which won't increase anxiety) and his answer was "Amnesia Haze".

FWIW

"Laif" with a long "a".
Bad de Grasse

Post by Bad de Grasse »

Not weed related, but with colitis you need to cut dairy (especially)& wheat from your diet
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

had nothing but positives with Trainwreck, no anxiety, relaxed and not KO'd, still functional and happy
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Dieselbhoy72

Post by Dieselbhoy72 »

For me I prefer a Sativa, indicas for me sometimes can get me extremely confused which is the part of my Anxiety that gets me, I feel like 5 people are speaking to me rather than 1
Sativas on the other hand lift my mood make me feel like I’m in control and in a safe environment
Each to their own though as we are all different
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Dieselbhoy72 wrote: Sat 17th Sep 2022 01:12 am For me I prefer a Sativa, indicas for me sometimes can get me extremely confused which is the part of my Anxiety that gets me, I feel like 5 people are speaking to me rather than 1
Sativas on the other hand lift my mood make me feel like I’m in control and in a safe environment
Each to their own though as we are all different
Funny to see how different people feel the effects of sativa and indica or high in general :D for me it would be exactly the opposite :D mainly indicas make me usually very relaxed without anxiety while strong sativas can make me confused and paranoid :lol: other people would say there is no difference between sativa and indica its all the same...

I can only speak for myself and I would recommend OG#18 for relaxing 8) Its the strain that has been incredibly relaxing for me so far... well other indicas usually relax me, too but my body really loves the OG :mrgreen: real medicine for me :D
For anxiety/stress problems I would also recommend traditional moroccan hash which is also perfect for me to relax 8) the high CBD content will be a main reason for that. Also with weed I would try to smoke strains with a high CBD content...

Unfortunately it´s hard to say what strain helps best because the effects of a specific strain can be different to different people... so in the end everybody has to try for himself what works best for him... but usually a high CBD content provides a less psychedelic high..
whisx

Post by whisx »

I'm not advocating big pharma, but you should seek elsewhere than cannabis for help for anxiety. There are relatively mild pills out there that do the job better. Or low thc, high cbd.

As goes without saying, avoid racy strains. Most indicas can be more or less narcotic while offering no food for your brain. These type of strains are IMO not good options. I'm sure there are plenty of strains but each batch is a little different, so you have to buy and try. The one I remember most fondly is Hawaiian Haze.
Trips to Dam since 2005: 11 8)
I-Ites

Post by I-Ites »

Runtz - Banana Punch - Blueberry Kush - Mimosa - Strawberry Cough are some strains that can be helpful with anxiety / stress.

visit website Irie-Ites . com for more strains