Return after 2 years and 3 cancelled trips.

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
RedGecko58

Return after 2 years and 3 cancelled trips.

Post by RedGecko58 »

Finally after 2 years, on friday I am headed back with a group of guys that are not so familiar. Between the usual tourist stuff we will be squeezing in a fair few shops.

We will be there Friday to Tuesday.
CS I plan to visit.

Yo-Yo - first time
Dampkring
La Tertulia - first time
Solo - first time
Sibirie
Barneys - first time
Terps Army - first time since change from El Gaupo and DWB.

Any hash recommendations welcome!

Marok21

Re: Return after 2 years and 3 cancelled trips.

Post by Marok21 »

I wish you an awesome trip man 8) :mrgreen:
RedGecko58 wrote: Wed 19th Oct 2022 03:11 pm Any hash recommendations welcome!
Siberie - Ours Riff Dry Sift hash (12,50€/g), Coffeeshop Solo - Tahoe OG filtered hash (15€/g), Coffeeshop Damprking - Mantequialla hash (12€/g) and Haza hash (10€/g), Tweede Kamer - Green Magic Block hash (10€/g). Just check some current reviews that I wrote on the forum in the "Coffeeshop Review" section.

Usually Coffeeshop Dampkring has superb "oldschool" moroccan hash but it seems like that the more expensive hashes like Sensabille (15€/g) and others are not so outstanding at the moment so I would try the Mantequialla hash and Haza instead which seem to be the best hashes on the menu at the moment.
Coffeeshop Solo is my favorite coffeeshop in terms of newschool hash. Coffeeshop Terps Army is pretty new in town and also known for special newschool hash. Coffeeshop Mr. K surprised me also with some quality newschool stuff last time. 1e Hulp has also some good hash on the menu... Also Tom wrote some good things about hash from Coffeeshop Het Gelderse.

Well the question is if the batches are still the same when you are in town... so smell and look on everything before buying :D

Have fun 8) :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Agree with everything just said ,I really like terms army for top shelf filtered ,ONIONZ and NICOLATO are two I've tried lately and they really are tops also Banana hash from greenplace is very good. The quality of hash seems to be very good in Amsterdam atm especially some of the new school stuff that seems only to have come around in the last few years.
Enjoy your time and make the most of it ..tom
gapie

Post by gapie »

:mrgreen: :evil: :evil: :twisted: i m here ses
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 21st Oct 2022 05:58 pm I wish you an awesome trip man 8) :mrgreen:
RedGecko58 wrote: Wed 19th Oct 2022 03:11 pm Any hash recommendations welcome!
Siberie - Ours Riff Dry Sift hash (12,50€/g), Coffeeshop Solo - Tahoe OG filtered hash (15€/g), Coffeeshop Damprking - Mantequialla hash (12€/g) and Haza hash (10€/g), Tweede Kamer - Green Magic Block hash (10€/g). Just check some current reviews that I wrote on the forum in the "Coffeeshop Review" section.

Usually Coffeeshop Dampkring has superb "oldschool" moroccan hash but it seems like that the more expensive hashes like Sensabille (15€/g) and others are not so outstanding at the moment so I would try the Mantequialla hash and Haza instead which seem to be the best hashes on the menu at the moment.
Coffeeshop Solo is my favorite coffeeshop in terms of newschool hash. Coffeeshop Terps Army is pretty new in town and also known for special newschool hash. Coffeeshop Mr. K surprised me also with some quality newschool stuff last time. 1e Hulp has also some good hash on the menu... Also Tom wrote some good things about hash from Coffeeshop Het Gelderse.

Well the question is if the batches are still the same when you are in town... so smell and look on everything before buying :D

Have fun 8) :mrgreen:

Somehow missed this until I returned! Fortunately from reading your reviews over the past year I ended up picking up a fair few of these hash. Review out in a minute !
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 22nd Oct 2022 09:54 am Agree with everything just said ,I really like terms army for top shelf filtered ,ONIONZ and NICOLATO are two I've tried lately and they really are tops also Banana hash from greenplace is very good. The quality of hash seems to be very good in Amsterdam atm especially some of the new school stuff that seems only to have come around in the last few years.
Enjoy your time and make the most of it ..tom

That’s interesting - I’ve just put a review up in the travelogue section as usual. Enjoyed some great new school hash but I did find the menus a bit lacking in flavour and a distinct lack of quality old School Moroccan. Perhaps another trip next year to scratch that itch, or maybe I’m just looking for an excuse. Either way another great trip!