Coffeeshop Supermarkt

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate the Supermarkt coffeeshop

I like it
100%
I don't like it
No votes

Total votes: 10

Smith2

Re: Coffeeshop Supermarkt

Post by Smith2 »

Can't remember the weed, as I was after hash, and it was just the Nepal that caught my eye (but I didn't buy any). I've had Nepal and Charas from there before, but it all seems different lately, with the computer gone and different strains. Anyway, another one to visit Next Time (Republik or Supermarkt, I mean).

kushy

Post by kushy »

Was looking today for something strong to cut through a post-birthday hangover!

Passed by here to look at the Amnesia. It seemed like a great batch but the enchanting bud-tress there, put me on to the newly arrived - S5 Haze (11p/g). Lovely fresh looking batch with that encrusted strong look. Although she had not tried it herself yet, she imagined it would be stronger than the Amnesia.

From initial testing it seems to have the sort of 'brutality' I was after 8)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

thank you for the update!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

apart from smoking product a friend gave me, I have only really been shopping here over the last few weeks.

The s5 haze is a delight at 11e per gram
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

atomical haze 11.5e - very vibrant atomic green color going on
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Had some nice Snow White here. Cool evening strain, relaxing and good for sore legs after walking around the city all day. Also tried their Tibetan hash. Put a gram in some hot chocolate. Best edible I've ever had in town. Great way to eat hash, so thanks for others who recommended hot chocolate here on the forum.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Friendly lady at the bar opened the big buddah cheese (€12/g) box earlier and we immediately had to buy some. Very cheesey, chunky buds, smooth smoke, relatively strong... surprised to be comparing it favourably to Voyagers blue version yesterday but for the same price I like this one better.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Visited here end of January 2017 it was fairly close to my accommodation and thought as its out of the centre was worth a try, very light and airy decor and really relaxed feeling place.
Female bud tender was very friendly and helpful. I looked at some outdoor strain but no buds so passed on it, asked to look at Buddha cheese and Jack Herer, I opted for the Jack as it was very frosty, looked dense and smelt good!
I was not disappointed easily the best bud of the trip and it had a good trippy effect and was still OK to sleep on. This place is worth the extra walk but in reality isn't all that far out.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Supermarkt date April 20, 2018, Thanks to Ken.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Supermar ... arkt.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
kushy

Post by kushy »

Ours de Riff dry sift - 12.50p/g

Got this today after reading Marok21's excellent recommendation over on Siberia's thread.

Sold to me by a rather elegant woman, in a splendid, New Romantics hat. It's her favourite hash as well! 45.1 percent thc, the menu states.

I'm not at all surprised. In the rosin press, a gram yielded a whopping 0.69%. Just tried a small dab of this and feeling absolutely baked.

Thanks Marok21, you are a hash-lord!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kushy wrote: Wed 9th Nov 2022 03:02 pm Ours de Riff dry sift - 12.50p/g

Got this today after reading Marok21's excellent recommendation over on Siberia's thread.

Sold to me by a rather elegant woman, in a splendid, New Romantics hat. It's her favourite hash as well! 45.1 percent thc, the menu states.

I'm not at all surprised. In the rosin press, a gram yielded a whopping 0.69%. Just tried a small dab of this and feeling absolutely baked.

Thanks Marok21, you are a hash-lord!
I am very glad that you like the hash so much, too :mrgreen:

I haven't seen hash for a long time where I knew immediately that it was great like that :mrgreen: When I tried it the first time a month ago or so it was even fresher and brighter looked just insane. Now it looks a bit darker but it´s still the same great hash and with 12,50€ very well priced :mrgreen: I was very lucky to find that :D