Second Cheech en Chong's

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 2e Cheech & Chong's

I like 2e Cheech & Chong's
No votes
I don't like 2e Cheech & Chong's
No votes

Total votes: 0

ftcarer

Second Cheech en Chong's

Post by ftcarer »

ACD Page: Second Cheech en Chong's

Coffeeshop Cheech&Chongs2 on De Clercqstraat

A fantastic coffeeshop and my personal fav :-)
Small shop , small menu (will add pic soon) but , nice light airy shop , pool table 1e per go , big tv on wall , when we were there , the nicest friendliest budtender , chatted with us for ages .
Can't smoke inside right now(on 27/07/09) but they are having a glassed partition (got the frame up just need the glass lol) put up so that will change but you can smoke right outside and once we were out there the budguy brought us out a couple of chairs.
Visited more than once over our 3 day trip , played loads of pool, last time there , the guy even found the Spurs match on the t.v. for us to watch once he found out that Nick was a fan , overall a very very cool place , bit out of the way but perfect if you want somewhere a little more quiet.

Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Cheech & Chong

Re: Second Cheech en Chong's

Post by Cheech & Chong »

ftcarer wrote:ACD Page: Second Cheech en Chong's

Coffeeshop Cheech&Chongs2 on De Clercqstraat

A fantastic coffeeshop and my personal fav :-)
Small shop , small menu (will add pic soon) but , nice light airy shop , pool table 1e per go , big tv on wall , when we were there , the nicest friendliest budtender , chatted with us for ages .
Can't smoke inside right now(on 27/07/09) but they are having a glassed partition (got the frame up just need the glass lol) put up so that will change but you can smoke right outside and once we were out there the budguy brought us out a couple of chairs.
Visited more than once over our 3 day trip , played loads of pool, last time there , the guy even found the Spurs match on the t.v. for us to watch once he found out that Nick was a fan , overall a very very cool place , bit out of the way but perfect if you want somewhere a little more quiet.

OMFG!!! gotta visit when we go back next!!! :D

C&C
"Spark this sucker up, we get chineese eyes!"
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

It's already on my list of places to go back to when I finally make it back next year :-)
Musa

Post by Musa »

I'll be living in the hotel near this CS. Is it newbie-friendly? Are there actual reviews?
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

I went there again in april of last year & other than the partition being up not much had changed shop wise , very much a locals hang out .
When are you over ? i may be passing by C&C2 this week , i'll get an update up if I do :mrgreen:
godhed

Post by godhed »

Was doing my laundry in a wasserette and wondering how to kill a half hour when I looked across the street and saw this coffeeshop. I walked in and ordered a latte. No menu anywhere that I could see and I didn't need any more smoke so I wandered into the smoking room which was tables and stools along the walls with a pool table in the center. Dutch version of MTV playing music videos on the monitors. I smoked hash, drank my latte and left when my laundry was ready. Overall, a friendly neighborhood establishment mainly frequented by locals.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Got lost on my last visit and ended going in here to have a look. Very limited menu. Something like 3weeds and 3 hashes in a plain booklet. Looked at the WW but it looked poor so I asked the BT and he suggested the Amnesia. I like a good Amnesia and it looked and smelt good so I got a gram @ 11 euro and smoked it later on in 1eHulp.
Found it to be poorly or unflushed or a problem with the cure. Either way it was harsh. Not bad on the effects but no where near the best I've had. Had a quick look around but did not stay as I was late for a tnt.

Looks like a nice enough shop for a smoke and a game of pool. I might try the hash next time though. :oops:
How much did you produce?
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Nice quiet place during the day to chill in. Friendly budtender, more expanded menu from what others have seen. Bought some grapefruit haze. Nice smoke and good buzz. Worth a visit if just for the hang.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Cheech & Chongs 2 dated December 7, 2017. Kudos Dreaminjection.

https://goo.gl/oeA2HY

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Cheech & Chongs II dated March 19, 2019. Thanks to Dreaminjection.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Cheech%2 ... s%202.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Cheech & Chongs dated October 24, 2022. Thanks to Bongsword.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Cheech & Chong dated November 9, 2022. Thanks to Dreaminjection.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Cheech & Chong's 2 dated 15 November 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lebowski_duke

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Cheech% ... s%202.html