Hi

The place for new members to say hello.
Coloniac710

Hi

Post by Coloniac710 »

Hi @all
Used this Website decades and decided to register.
Been pretty often in Amsterdam over the last 15 Years and going again next Weekend :mrgreen:

Always love to read the Reviews here, specially from Marok21 and tokeingTom :!:

Tokeing tom

Re: Hi

Post by Tokeing tom »

Hello Coloniac710
Thanks for your kind words, i love Reading marok's reviews to, they are much better than mine 🀣🀣 .have a good trip and let us know of the good stuff and where to find it πŸ‘
Coloniac710

Post by Coloniac710 »

Tokeing tom wrote: ↑Wed 23rd Nov 2022 04:27 pm Hello Coloniac710
Thanks for your kind words, i love Reading marok's reviews to, they are much better than mine 🀣🀣 .have a good trip and let us know of the good stuff and where to find it πŸ‘
You both make good Reviews and have an excellent Hashtaste IMO 😁
Thanks Mate πŸ™πŸ»
I'm planning to visit Solo and Mr K again for some Hash and some others like Family First and Rookies, but i'm open for Recommendation by you Guys.
Of course ill post some Reviews.

Have a great Evening
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Greenplace for BANANNA filtered hash
Seibrie for OURS DE RIF hash
Treps army ONIONS filtered hash

Family first has some great weed check out top of there dutch side also GASTROPUPS from the old church is v good
Coloniac710

Post by Coloniac710 »

Tokeing tom wrote: ↑Wed 23rd Nov 2022 09:24 pm Greenplace for BANANNA filtered hash
Seibrie for OURS DE RIF hash
Treps army ONIONS filtered hash

Family first has some great weed check out top of there dutch side also GASTROPUPS from the old church is v good
Thanks Mate, appreciate it.
I got Old Church and both Terps Army Shops on my List.
Old Church is awesome as i can use the Rosinpress there.
I think the Onionz Hash is out of Stock at Terps Army when i saw the last Menu Update right, but i had some nice Nicolato Hash, Cherry Og Flowers and Acai Cake Flowers last Month.

Have you or someone else been to The Rookies?
I want to test the both Charas, King Mohammed and Kashmir Hash. Also the Georgia Pie and El Jefe Flowers caught my Eyes.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes been to rookies only once I know I had some Moroccan hash and it was good ,nice place to chill and has table service, just never think of it for some reason ,hopefully you'll change my mind :D
Coloniac710

Post by Coloniac710 »

Nice, i'll give it a try and let you Guys know :D
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Agreed with Tom thar rookies is a nice place to chill, but would probably only go for a single sample of their menu and be selective, our own experience with products fro rookies have been hit and miss, but sadly mostly miss for quite a few visits. All of our purchases, save maybe one or two, were hashes and most were just meh... But yeah, good place to hang and good location πŸ‘πŸ˜
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Coloniac710

Post by Coloniac710 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: ↑Thu 24th Nov 2022 05:19 pm Agreed with Tom thar rookies is a nice place to chill, but would probably only go for a single sample of their menu and be selective, our own experience with products fro rookies have been hit and miss, but sadly mostly miss for quite a few visits. All of our purchases, save maybe one or two, were hashes and most were just meh... But yeah, good place to hang and good location πŸ‘πŸ˜
Okay, good to know. Thank you for that advice πŸ‘πŸ»
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Hello Mr and Mrs cc good to hear from you ,had us worried with your absence hope all is good buddy πŸ‘