Dampkring

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Dampkring

I like Dampkring
89%
I don't like Dampkring
11%

Total votes: 365

kalima

Re: Dampkring

Post by kalima »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 7th Jun 2022 07:13 pm
MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 30th May 2022 06:17 pm Moin bist ja wahrscheinlich nen deutscher oder?

The Weed in the Border area is Always bullshit Enschede is really really Bad!
Jo grüß dich :mrgreen:

Yeah I agree with you the weed quality in the coffeeshops near the border is usual pretty bad :? well there are exceptions but not constant in quality... it´s like gamble while with a higher chance to get dissapointed :lol:
I never been to Enschede but also heard not really good things from there so I didn´t went there till now.
Personally I prefer smoking quality hash and thats much easier to find than quality weed in the border area. Well in Limburgs coffeeshops most hash that been sold is crap also Enschede is not really known for quality hash but Arnhem and Nijmegen are some pretty good options for me atm. By the way I also was surprised that I found some ultra tasty "Wedding Cake (15€/g)" weed from Coffeeshop TKunsje in Nijmegen (review will follow). Tastewise really top notch :shock: and exactly my cup of tea but maybe I was really lucky with the batch :lol:
MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 30th May 2022 06:17 pm Its very sad that all the oldschool Genetics are nearly dead. No Skunk,WW, NL,bubblegum, blueberry,orange Bud, Amnesia & SSH, K2 and so on....they all dead!

True :( really sad. What would I give for example for a nice "Blueberry" from years back :mrgreen: Later there were some pretty tasty batches of " Blue Cheese" around which reminds me of that Blueberry but its also not the same now...
on the other hand I found some very nice "Santa Maria" from Coffeeshop "Nice Place" in Amsterdam a few months ago and that is also a really classic strain which I thought would be dead, too.
MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 30th May 2022 06:17 pm I bought Haze at orig. Dampkring a few years ago. It was A5 & AG13 Haze, both was Not good
it was way better than the usual Haze from every other Shop, but it was nearly the same flavor.
It was Just better grown, it was not harsh and the taste was Clean but just pepper Haze hypro(the seedbank) has found some of there own real Amnesia seeds from Back in the days, and they sell it now for 2000€ i think its per Seed but i'm Not shure. They say they give the seed a 75% germinate Chance! I want These so Bad, but i never ever will pay those prices

so back to topic :D
I also have to agree here but the A5 & AG 13 are known for that spicy kind of taste if I remember right but like you said better grown and in my experience not so harsh to smoke as many other "hazes" nowadays. Sad to hear that nearly all hazes taste the same now :? well in the border areas it´s no sensation but I thought it would be still "easy" for example to find a tasty "lemon Haze" in Amsterdam...

Well I think there are some really nice cuts around for a period of time but when they are gone they are gone :cry: Like for example Mimosa a few months back, Blue Stella (many years back), East Coast Sour Diesel (some years back)...
check out club Media's lemon haze .. it was had a great taste and effect .. best smoke of our last trip

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kalima wrote: Thu 9th Jun 2022 12:04 pm check out club Media's lemon haze .. it was had a great taste and effect .. best smoke of our last trip
Thanks a lot :D I'm glad you found a tasty haze. Just thinking about it makes my mouth watering atm :lol: :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Dampkring dated June 3, 2022. Thanks to bubbakush88.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkrin ... kring.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Deus

Post by Deus »

I always make multiple visits to The Dampkring. Their hash menu is personally my favourite and has been since my first visit back in 2005.

1/6/22 - 5/6/22

Mantequilla - €12 p/g

A beautiful piece of blonde hash, with a great smell and taste. High was strong, but not overpowering. Perfect for the day.

8/10

Muhib - €18 p/g

Not much smell to this one. However, it was smooth, had a nice flavour when smoked and gave a pleasant clear high.

7.5/10

Niqa - €14 p/g

Bud-tender recommend this one as a substitute to Sensible. I had a look at Sensible, but unfortunately it wasn’t the best of batches. Wish I took more notes, as I don’t really remember much about this one.

7/10
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Dampkring dated July 24, 2022. Thanks to mb.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Deus wrote: Sat 25th Jun 2022 10:47 pm I always make multiple visits to The Dampkring. Their hash menu is personally my favourite and has been since my first visit back in 2005.

1/6/22 - 5/6/22

Mantequilla - €12 p/g

A beautiful piece of blonde hash, with a great smell and taste. High was strong, but not overpowering. Perfect for the day.

8/10

Muhib - €18 p/g

Not much smell to this one. However, it was smooth, had a nice flavour when smoked and gave a pleasant clear high.

7.5/10

Niqa - €14 p/g

Bud-tender recommend this one as a substitute to Sensible. I had a look at Sensible, but unfortunately it wasn’t the best of batches. Wish I took more notes, as I don’t really remember much about this one.

7/10
Mantequialla was still very nice on my last visit :mrgreen: For 12€/g a very nice piece of authentic moroccan hash :mrgreen: Like you wrote the Sensible sadly didn´t looked that special...

I also tried a bit of their Saphana Phai Indian hash (16€/g)" because the budtender recommended it to me and compared it to the "Khalis" hash they had some time ago on their menu. But sadly I wasn´t overly impressed as like with nearly every "black" hash I tried over the years it had only a very "light" effect on me :? Well I noticed a relaxing effect which wasn´t the case with most other black hashes that I tried but in the end for 16€/g I expect a bit more :D Ok on the other hand it´s described on the menu with "medium high" so I can't really complain :lol:

By the way I also saw some Rosin on their menu for 350€/2g :shock: and full melt hash for 150€/g :shock:
If you think that you have to pay 750€+ for 5g of it :shock: :lol: the budtender told me its from the US... well if it really is from the US it is plausible that it is more expensive but damn :shock: :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Gold price today is €55 per gram.. Sure you'd have to be mad buying it when u can get full melt for only €150 a gram... The madness continues to get madder... 🤷‍♂️
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

But hey make hay when when the sun shines 😁 if u not involved iin this madness there's something wrong with ya...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Wed 10th Aug 2022 10:38 pm Gold price today is €55 per gram.. Sure you'd have to be mad buying it when u can get full melt for only €150 a gram... The madness continues to get madder... 🤷‍♂️
True! Well I don´t know what you have to pay for similar quality in the USA... of course for smuggling to NL they have to increase the price but this is just over the top in my opinion. That's way above the price I would be willing to pay :lol: and well you don´t know if it´s really from the US :roll:
But on the other hand there must be a demand on that otherwise they would not offer it... don´t get me wrong if someone want to spend that money for it I have no problems with it. But to me it feels like they try to make the biggest profit they can with that "US origin" label :?
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Dampkring dated September 10, 2022. Thanks to Christo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Haza hash (10€/g) - It was the advice of a budtender. Bit darker brownish creamy piece of moroccan hash and looks very yammi :D It bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Smell is a bit different to many moroccans around and remembered me a bit of a sativa moroccan hash they had on their menu some years ago but it still smell like really "lekker" import hash :mrgreen: Also pretty tasty :D The hash had good potency and the effect is more on the sativa side but still relax me, too.

For 10€/g very nice hash! Like the budtender told me maybe the best price/performance ratio on their menu at the moment with the Mantequialla hash (12€/g).
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Not much changed here in terms of hash to last month. The budtender favorite hashes are still the Haza (10€/g) and Mantequilla (12€/g) just like mine :D I am looking forward to a new batch of Sensabille :mrgreen: I hope the delivery will come soon :mrgreen:
RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Dampkring: Mantequilla €12/g Looked at this hash, the Niqa and the sensabille. I decided on the Mantequilla, which looked the best of the bunch. Although, their hash stock were pretty decimated, with less than a couple grams of each left—I got the last 0.8 of Mantequilla.

Again, oilly in the bag and melted to the bag when left in my pocket too long! A nice dark brown with a lighter core and a strong high. I personally found this to lack the flavour I expect from Dampkring products. Still, I enjoyed this with my usual banana milk shake at the window and enjoyed watching passers by point out and discuss the coffee shops on their walk. My partner will be disappointed to hear the shop cat had passed.

9/10
Atmosphere - This remains one of my favourite shops to buy and to smoke in. It was the first coffeeshop I ever visited many trips ago so I may have rose tinted memories.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Dampkring dated November 9, 2022. Kudos to Dreaminjection.

Enjoy
FlyByNite / Bud Tender
Burrups

Post by Burrups »