Hello it's been a lifetime!

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Strawberrysoul82

Hello it's been a lifetime!

Post by Strawberrysoul82 »

Hello all .. this is Strawberrysoul.. I have lived a lifetime since my last trip and I'm so looking forward to getting back to one of my favorite places on earth. The last time went to Amsterdam I went with a gang from here and I had the best time ever! Now I'm back for a new trip spring break 2023 so March .. if anyone is in town that remembers me from the 4/20 2012 trip please make yourself known !! My wife and I will be looking to hang out and vibe with everyone.

brufy

Re: Hello it's been a lifetime!

Post by brufy »

That is a lifetime. Almost.

Have a great time!
Over four years on ACD and none the wiser…
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

What dates will you be in Amsterdam?
I'll post you on the Whos In Town page.
You can see who else may be in town and any Toke & Talks that are planned.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
matty223

Post by matty223 »

Strawberrysoul82 wrote: Sat 26th Nov 2022 09:22 pm Hello all .. this is Strawberrysoul.. I have lived a lifetime since my last trip and I'm so looking forward to getting back to one of my favorite places on earth. The last time went to Amsterdam I went with a gang from here and I had the best time ever! Now I'm back for a new trip spring break 2023 so March .. if anyone is in town that remembers me from the 4/20 2012 trip please make yourself known !! My wife and I will be looking to hang out and vibe with everyone.
I remember you, i actually still have the photo of us outside ( about 10 of us)Basjoes on the bridge and another one inside basjoes hitting a huge joint
gapie

Post by gapie »

cool i can chill with u
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!