Mighty+

Hardware and techniques: joints, pipes and vaporisers.
Willjay

Re: Mighty+

Post by Willjay »

A little follow up review of the Mighty+, we named ours Quinn and we love Quinn :mrgreen: the dosage cups that we call D cups (after the K cup) are great for us. The 8 pack storage device is handy, glad we got the extra cups, going to a festival located in a hotel it was handy :wink: however storing that many cups better use a Boveda.

Having only vaped at party’s or on occasion a coffee shop I can’t really compare it to any other devices, but compared to burning it’s very nice, the throat feels better though you can still get a big enough hit that you can’t help but to cough :lol: I also think it’s a cleaner high, if that’s such a thing :?: over all we’re very satisfied with our 21st century smoking device, :D

www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Grab a bong attachment, gets rid of the cooling chamber off the top and turn the temps up, no coughs and pretty potent hits.💨💨💨
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

Kermit wrote: Fri 26th May 2023 09:44 am Grab a bong attachment, gets rid of the cooling chamber off the top and turn the temps up, no coughs and pretty potent hits.💨💨💨
You weren't wrong Kermit. Not sure I got it right, but.... I ordered a 14mm easy flow glass water adapter from the Ebay's and a 14.5mm bong type bubbler from another online supplier and it's working like a dream. I'm cranking up the temp to the max, and as you said; getting great hits without coughing my old abused lungs up. So thanks fella, you might have just added a week or so to my life span :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Storz and Bickel have bought a new vape out called the 'Venty' https://www.storz-bickel.com/en-us/venty

The VENTY is our fastest device and the first Vaporizer of its kind to feature an adjustable airflow. Though portable, it is highly efficient and takes merely 20 seconds to heat up, while allowing an amazing airflow of 20 liters/minute at the maximum stage. If you are looking for an S&B allrounder, the VENTY is the Vaporizer for you!

Adjustable airflow up to 20 liters/minute
Fast heat up of only 20 seconds!
Features our newly designed convection & conduction mini-heater = no burn, just big, tasty vapor clouds.
Precisely adjustable temperature from 40°C to 210° on the device.
USB-C charging including Supercharge function: 80% charge in 40 minutes.*
Bluetooth connectivity and Web App control
Integrated Boost & Superboost Temperature for maximum convenience
2 high-power Lithium-Ion Batteries
UL-certified
2-year warranty + 1 year upon registration

Looks like a decent bit of kit as you would expect from Storz and Bickel quick heat up only 20 sec, still with the price to match though
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Well after using the Venty now for over a week :D I can say I am very happy with it :!: it is super quick on heat up and I am getting some nice big flavoursome clouds on temp 190* even using dosing capsules :thumbup: :mrgreen:, it feels good in my hand not to bulky to hold and not as wide as the Mighty but a little longer and thinner. It also has a web app that you can use to control temps etc or though this can be done on the device very similar to the App used to control the temps on the Crafty. The battery life is very good and it seems to charge up relatively quickly :thumbup: Overall I am extremely happy with the new addition to my Storz and Bickle vape collection :D :thumbup: 8) and would recommend it to anyone looking to get a quality vape
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Ghost wrote: Sun 5th Nov 2023 04:56 pm Well after using the Venty now for over a week :D I can say I am very happy with it :!: it is super quick on heat up and I am getting some nice big flavoursome clouds on temp 190* even using dosing capsules :thumbup: :mrgreen:, it feels good in my hand not to bulky to hold and not as wide as the Mighty but a little longer and thinner. It also has a web app that you can use to control temps etc or though this can be done on the device very similar to the App used to control the temps on the Crafty. The battery life is very good and it seems to charge up relatively quickly :thumbup: Overall I am extremely happy with the new addition to my Storz and Bickle vape collection :D :thumbup: 8) and would recommend it to anyone looking to get a quality vape
Well after having my Venty for a week I started getting and error message appear on the screen E-04 when I needed to charge it. So I contacted Storz and Bickle through email and had a response a couple of days later saying I needed to send a copy of the invoice etc so they could check warranty which made me laugh as they had only been out a week :lol: Well before I sent the invoice Storz/Bickle contacted me through email saying they wanted to do a check on the vape, so I did a system reset and linked it to there account, a couple of days later the had emailed me again saying not to use the device or even charge it as there was a fault with the vape. The vape was shut down and the batteries were left to discharge to empty. Storz/Bickle said to just dispose of the vape and they would send me a new one out and fair play to them my new new Venty was here within a week. and they also sent me a smell proof case for it and a 30$ voucher for the trouble and a very nice card saying many thanks for understanding the situation, a nice touch that thanks chaps.
The new new Venty has been working excellently and there have been no error messages appearing on the display screen, so all is looking good and am a happy vaper again :D Excellent service and response from Storz and Bickle