De Muze, Tilburg

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like De Muze?

Yes I like De Muze
100%
No I don't like De Muze
No votes

Total votes: 4

Bifton

De Muze, Tilburg

Post by Bifton »

ACD Page: De Muze

Basic coffeeshop without bells and whistles. Can't complain about the hash though. Some very nice blonde hash which is weighed in front of you and certainly did the job.

sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

the dealers are very friendly and even tried to speak with us in German after they heard we were from germany....the diesel was awesome, at least as good as the one the Dampkrings used to sell when it was good!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

like sh@dy said the dealers are very friendly there... and the atmosphere is great in this shop. Had some excellent Mexican Haze (12€/g one of the best batches I ever had of this strain) from here. All the strains the dealer showed me looked and smelled very nice (Super Silver Haze 11€/g, NYCD and some other strains^^). Weed quality in Tilburg is very high compare to the most shops near the border to belgium or germany.

With Toermalijn it´s the best shop in tilburg in my opinion.
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Marok21 wrote:like sh@dy said the dealers are very friendly there... and the atmosphere is great in this shop. Had some excellent Mexican Haze (12€/g one of the best batches I ever had of this strain) from here. All the strains the dealer showed me looked and smelled very nice (Super Silver Haze 11€/g, NYCD and some other strains^^). Weed quality in Tilburg is very high compare to the most shops near the border to belgium or germany.

With Toermalijn it´s the best shop in tilburg in my opinion.
some day we will have to meet up somewhere ;D
Jesscass

Re: De Muze

Post by Jesscass »

Finally their renovations are finished, so no buy&flys anymore for me. Still a nice place with good atmosphere(if still more or less basic though). Especially the budtenders are usually one of the friendliest throughout the Netherlands.
Whatever, went for their Ice-O-Lator(12,50€/g)and wasn't disappointed. Pilable dark piece with an uplifting effect.
One of the best in Tilburg in my humble opinion!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Thanks for the updates Jesscass I'm definitely checking out Tilburg during my Eindhoven trip in four weeks :wink:
-
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Had some 'Honey Moroc'(10€/g)off a chunk of resin again out of budtender's pocket when asking for a strong one from Morocco. Pleasant smoke!
Hitthepanda

Post by Hitthepanda »

going to give this a bump update for anyone in the area

de muze seems to have been closed down previously in the year, but now is open again. I have been twice and the menu has had about 4-5 types of weed available under each category of sativa/indica, but they have triple buddha cheese and og kush under sativa section as 15e/gram weeds which seems weird. also hash/iceolator menu but didn't try any

first time I got some of the og kush which smelled nice but ended up being not great potency wise compared to a real ogkush that you would expect for a 15e price. went again recently and grabbed some la confidential at 11e/g which looked and smelled quite nice, as well as the og kush again lol - smelled and looked nice again and ended up being a bit better this time, just not as good compared to Toermaijin which seems to have better quality strains for cheaper. recommend the LA conf for that price though if you like the strain, seems like good value

both times the guy working there was quite friendly and let me look at / smell the boxes. hope they get some more variety/quality eventually
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Jesscass wrote: Tue 30th Aug 2011 01:09 pm Finally their renovations are finished, so no buy&flys anymore for me. Still a nice place with good atmosphere(if still more or less basic though). Especially the budtenders are usually one of the friendliest throughout the Netherlands.
Whatever, went for their Ice-O-Lator(12,50€/g)and wasn't disappointed. Pilable dark piece with an uplifting effect.
One of the best in Tilburg in my humble opinion!
Indeed, darling, still the case, cheers!

This month:

Well, all right then I'm generous enough today writting another one: again, this is still a good shop on the average.

While I never picked up mighty fine hasj from them moroccan guys, since making an effort to take look here every time in town, I especially was pleased about the quality of their recent Honing(10€/g)offerings ; blondish Moroc with a gingerish taste department, seemed they upped their reputation on that one a bit and a decent option for such when in town ;
though I usually pick up elsewhere.
By the way during last year they added some 'Mexican Haze' to the ice(?)section of their menu ; I tried it at some point and think it's quality moroccan for some reasons but heard mixed comments on origin by several budtenders.
One of them even is contender for one of the most naive as well as hilarious comments I ever heard from people behind of the counter at such establishments which was 'It's as the name suggests from Mexico'(in a serious tone :lol: ).
Apart from that I always came here for the wiet in the past and have some very fond memories of a particular classic strain from back in the day which was performing great back then, unfortunately they for some reason don't offer other gear than elsewhere but I still sit down every now and then for a tea and enjoy the friendly atmosphere.
Rest should go there if looking for something good enough to consume.
Period.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Finally I managed to visit the shop again since years :mrgreen: Unfortunately I had only time left for a buy and fly :?
Jesscass wrote: Wed 20th Mar 2019 08:06 am By the way during last year they added some 'Mexican Haze' to the ice(?)section of their menu
It seems they they have a "specials" section on their menu now... Black Bombay, Mexicana (12€/g) and Ice O Lator (15€/g). The super friendly female budtender showed me the Mexicana hash and the Ice O Lator... the Ice O Lator hadn´t a real smell to me so I went for the Mexicana hash.

Mexicana (12€/g probably made in morocco but don´t know exactly) - From the first look a pretty special hash. Different than moroccan hashes with mexican genetics that I tried before... hard to describe... a creamy darker oily hash but bright from the inside. It´s also pretty pilable and gets darker pretty fast in the baggy. It bubbles pretty heavy when touched by the flame :shock: Smell is pretty natural to me which is a good sign... it smells like it could be made mainly of sativas. Taste is also pretty special... maybe not everyone's taste but I liked it :mrgreen: Compared with many other "Sativa hashes" that one had a pretty strong effect to me. Not only a nice uplifting effect but also a punsh in the face :lol: I like the effect of that hash :D
Jesscass wrote: Wed 20th Mar 2019 08:06 am By the way during last year they added some 'Mexican Haze' to the ice(?)section of their menu ; I tried it at some point and think it's quality moroccan for some reasons but heard mixed comments on origin by several budtenders.
One of them even is contender for one of the most naive as well as hilarious comments I ever heard from people behind of the counter at such establishments which was 'It's as the name suggests from Mexico'(in a serious tone ).

:lol: well I also think it was made in morocco but it seems to be something "special" to me
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here for their Mexicana hash (12€/g) and yes it was still on the menu :mrgreen: the friendly budtender told me that it´s made of Mexican Haze in morocco... still the same hash... I like it :D

After we figured out that Coffeeshop Africa was closed atm :? ... we decide to take a closer look on Coffeeshop De Muzes 3 gram Nouga hash deal.

Nouga hash (20€/3g deal or 8€/1g) - Pretty blonde moroccan classic hash. Not the strongest smell at first but when holding it in the hands for a moment it smells much more. It´s a bit harder but has a good oil content and gets soft very fast after a short while in the hands. Smokes clean with a good classic moroccan hash taste also it gaves me a smooth stoned feeling :D Overall good quality blonde moroccan hash... maybe nothing special but with 6,66€/g (when buying 3g) it is a good deal :thumbup:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The Mexicana hash wasn´t on the menu anymore they replaced it with Cheese Hash (12€/g).

Cheese Hash (12€/g) - Pretty blonde coloured newschool hash soft and easy to work with. Bubbles good when touched by the flame while not overly strong. It had a pleasant weed like smell which seems to be natural to my nose. Effect was more uplifting to me while it also had stoned effects.
I liked it while its not super high quality newschool hash but enjoyable and better than most "newschool" hashes that I saw in the area.

Honing Special hash (15€/g) - Looked pretty nice out of the container but sadly wasn´t as good as I thought at first. Good quality moroccan maybe a bit to old but with 15€/g way overpriced. Before Covid you would get that quality under 10€/g :?

Ice O lator Pre Rolled Joint (5€/g) - I heard that they have some "better" pre rolled joints so I give them a chance and I wasn´t disappointed. At least it wasn´t to much tabak inside and it really taste of hash as it should. Good one :D well to roll it yourself is still ten times better but with that damn covid rules and when the weather is bad outside a pre rolled is an option.

Haze Pre Rolled Joint (5€/g) - Well it was a bit better than many other pre rolled from other shops but still to much tabak in my opinion :?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Zombie Kush weed (15€/g) - Crystal covered strong smelling stuff. Smells very hazy and fresh :D not to wet or to dry... at the begining I wasn´t sure if its sprayed or something like that because of that super strong haze smell but after closer inspection I think its legit. Good taste and strong sativa effect at first later I felt the indica part. Good one :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Dry Sift hash (13€/g) - Ultra sticky dark oily hash but there is no sign that there is to much moisture left in it. Dark from the outside brighter inside like it should be :D smelled like very fresh resin and was pleasant to my nose. Bubbles wild when touched by the flame. Good strong stony effect liked it :mrgreen:

Kush hash (12€/g) - A bit darker brown creamy piece of hash with a high oil content. Bubbles strong when touched by the flame. Smell is pretty fruity and to be honest I wasn´t sure if its natural because of the strong fruity smell but after testing and so on I would say its legit :lol: Good strong effect as well more on the stony side :D

I like the coffeeshop a lot since years. Very friendly staff and good quality while they were a little bit more focused on weed in the past but their newest hashes on the menu are really of good quality. Toermalijn is still #1 in terms of newschool hashes in Tilburg but de Muze has now some nice varieties, too :mrgreen: