Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sanementereng

I like Sanementereng
88%
I don't like Sanementereng
13%

Total votes: 48

Marok21

Re: Mr. K. (formerly Sanementereng)

Post by Marok21 »

Randomly I saw a video on instagram from "brokkelen" who make reviews of weed/hash from amsterdam coffeeshops. In this video he reviewed the Kosher Cake hash from Coffeeshop Mr. K. Sadly the videos are in dutch language but luckily I could understand the most with my dutch skills :lol: Hash looked very nice so I had to try it for myself :mrgreen:

The super friendly budtender showed me all hashes from their menu. They offered several filtered hashes mostly in egg form which all looked high quality. Sadly I cant remember all the hashes but I remember GMO hash, Kosher Cake hash and a really outstanding looking/smelling Ice O Lator hash made from Devils Punch strain. Furthermore he showed me some hash called "Bitcoin (12€/g)" which was pressed in form of a bitcoin. If I remember right I saw it on a menu from another coffeeshop on my last trip as well. Didn´t looked bad, too but the filtered eggs and ice o lator hash looked more tempting to me :mrgreen:

Sadly at this time of the trip I had already enough hash with me and actually I only wanted to try their Kosher Cake hash... I could hardly decide between the "Devils Punch Ice o Lator" and the Kosher Cake hash :lol: in the end I took the Kosher Cake hash :mrgreen: (review will follow)

I would recommend trying out the Devils Punch Ice o Lator if anyone is nearby because it looked really special smelled awesome and fresh and with 15€/g for Ice O Lator hash it is pretty low priced. Looked very bright and is of crumbly/sandy texture. There is a pic and video on Mr. Ks instagram page of it. The dealer told me it has a very strong indica effect. Well in the end I didn´t tried it myself and can´t really judge but from look/smell it is some really outstanding rare stuff especially for the price. It could be sold out quickly.

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Popped in today and asked the budtender for strong weed 💪 he pointed me to apples and bananas ,this is wonderfulness in a bag ,unique terrine profile, and really packs a punch it cut through what I had been smoking before quickly and lasted a while ,highly recommended
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Also got some kosher cake hash ,comes in egg form bubbles like crazy with flame yet to smoke but high hopes :mrgreen: I had a look on the devil's punch isolator maroc but you must have been stoned its €50 not €15 got half gram😁
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K dated October 11, 2022. Thanks to Toking Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/MrKs/Menus/MrKs.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 11th Oct 2022 04:03 pm Also got some kosher cake hash ,comes in egg form bubbles like crazy with flame yet to smoke but high hopes :mrgreen: I had a look on the devil's punch isolator maroc but you must have been stoned its €50 not €15 got half gram😁
Sorry mate :oops: :lol: well I was stoned for sure :mrgreen: but the budtender showed me all their hashes and at last the Devils Punch Ice O Lator... I had already thought that the hash is quite expensive, so I asked the budtender that it must be expensive, right? He told me no actually it goes for fifteen € a gram (that was what I understood at least :lol: ). Well fifteen or fifty there is hardly any difference :oops: :lol: Originally i just wanted to try the kosher cake hash so i didn't even look at the menu.

Kosher Cake triple filtered hash (15€/g) - Like Tom wrote it comes in egg form bit darker from the outside and brighter inside. A harder consistency but with a bit of hand warmth it gets pretty soft and its easy to work with. Bubbles crazy when touched by the flame. Smell is pretty light to none at first while when heated up with hand warmth the smell comes out. Smell is pretty natural of the used genetics while there is also something on the smell thats kind of new to me. Hard to describe maybe more hashy :lol: Pretty strong indica effect that made me very stoned while it was not so long lasting or my tolerance was just to high in the meanwhile :D Overall pretty strong indica hash that taste more hashy to me than usual "weed hash". Liked it 8)
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K dated October 19, 2022. Kudos to Crazycarlo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Was at Mr K's the other day. Pretty cool place to hang out. Very nice menu. The Kosher Cake (Hash) is excellent. Very nice example of a potent Hash. Breaks up easy and you can roll out mini 'worms' on the palm of your hand and fully load the joint.

FYI it is cash only at the moment (not taking cards). Cash machine is not far...across the main road and on the right
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Went in for some Watermelon Skittlez but they were out so left it. Mate then meant to buy some Gelato for 12e/g but ended up with Gelato #41 for 18e/g and was too stoned to correct lol. I only tried a bit, seemed perfectly ok but honestly I wasn't impressed at all for that price.

I do wish they'd layout their menu differently, it feels kinda scattergun in its current form.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New scattergun menu dated November 8, 2022 for Mr. K. Kudos to MHN.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I went here for their GMO X Forbidden Fruit hash (15€/g) which sadly was not in stock anymore :?

I had a look on the Cherry Pie hash (15€/g) but in the end I went again for the Kosher Cake hash (15€/g) which is still a nice piece of potent newschool hash.

There was a different budtender than the last time but again very friendly and welcoming amtosphere :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Mr K dated December 15, 2022. Thanks to NachoTheDog46.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Mr K. dated 14 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by MHN

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/MrKs/Menus/MrKs.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Mr K. dated 1 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by LJH Stores

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/MrKs/Menus/MrKs.html