Amnesia

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Amnesia

I like Amnesia
91%
I don't like Amnesia
9%

Total votes: 288

DjShaggy

Re: Amnesia

Post by DjShaggy »

They’ll go right back up, and probably higher than before, once stupid tourists come back.

ignoring spellcheck since 1986
macky

Post by macky »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 8th Apr 2020 09:08 am They’ll go right back up, and probably higher than before, once stupid tourists come back.
Maybe ..but the mayor would love to kill the canna tourist :D The locals start liking less traffic they may start to like the idea of dropping CS out of central amsterdam . Because some CS as we see by price drops are not there for locals
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

macky wrote: Wed 8th Apr 2020 02:12 pm
DjShaggy wrote: Wed 8th Apr 2020 09:08 am They’ll go right back up, and probably higher than before, once stupid tourists come back.
Maybe ..but the mayor would love to kill the canna tourist :D The locals start liking less traffic they may start to like the idea of dropping CS out of central amsterdam . Because some CS as we see by price drops are not there for locals
i think that may happen to a small extent
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

DjShaggy wrote: Wed 8th Apr 2020 02:35 pm
macky wrote: Wed 8th Apr 2020 02:12 pm
i think that may happen to a small extent
True I think many locals are "happy" at the moment about less trafic of tourists and so on... also the cheaper prices in many coffeshops... but on the other hand the whole city generates an incredible amount of money from tourists... if the tourists still stay away, many shops will have to close and many people will lose their jobs... so in the end the economic aspect will predominate I think.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

6 weeks ago

I actually wanted to visit the shop to have a look on their top "classic" moroccan hashes but I spotted some outstanding looking newschool hash that I had to try :D

Lava Cake Kief (17€/g) - Pretty oily dark brown bit reddish coloured creamy hash which was bright inside. It really looked superb maybe the best looking creamy hash that I saw since long time :shock: :mrgreen: Also the smell is pretty unique strong very sweet candy like and natural to my nose :shock: :D Creamy and smooth to smoke while the taste isn´t as strong as from many crumbly double filtered hashes but it´s kind of creamier and I like that. The effect is also pretty nice more on the indica side but sadly it wasn´t very long lasting to me :?

Overall a superb looking/smelling creamy piece of hash :mrgreen: only the effect lacks a bit for a hash sold for around 20€/g :? ... anyways it was kind of special to me and I damn like high quality creamy hashes that taste/smell that natural to me :mrgreen:
Hackman420

Post by Hackman420 »

This is a shop we have visited for many years on each trip to the Dam. Always liked the relaxed and friendly atmosphere and the nice location in the Herengracht/Jordaan. This time I was looking for good weed as we were already stacked with great hashes from Solo and Dampkring :P

We tried the Ice Cream Cake and the Khalifa Kush, both around 14,-. They were both good although nothing special. A lot of weed in the Dam is really dry atm, what's up with that? The Khalifa Kush was more aromatic though.

A little disappointed by the strength of the herbs I tried half a gram of that Runtz Muffin (25,-/g if I remember right) from the "Cali Connection" on their menu. Was definitely stronger than the other two, although it was also dry and didn't look like much. The bag-appeal was not there. But it was a powerful weed with a nice aroma, earthy and sweet at the same time. This is recommended - although the price is ridiculous! I would definitely not be smoking weed this expensive if I was living here...

Overall I got the impression that Amnesia is still one of the best shops for weed. Solo is also fantastic... :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Amnesia dated January 2, 2023. Thanks to NachoTheDog46.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Amnesia ... nesia.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
treetop

Post by treetop »

This place is an occasional indulgence.
It’s expensive 18eu for the orange soda. Pretty good but would be 14 euro anywhere else.
Nice spot in the city.
Pleasant vibe.
3:50 chocomel

Dutch Flowers
Ice Cream Cake
Gelato #41
Kalifa Kush
Orange Soda
Liberty Haze
Sour Strawberry
Pineapple Chunk
OG Kush
Ta Haze
G13 Haze
Cali Orange
American strains.
Exceptional Flowers trom USA
Mimosa × Orange Punch
Runtz Muffin
Marijuana
Hash
Pre Rolled Joints
Tended by Bud: Min purchase 1,00gr
Max 5 Grams
10% discount 5 Grams
1 Gram
2 Grams 5 Grams
Wedding Cake X Gelato #33
Sedating effect, leaves you completely relaxed
€18.00
€29.00*
€70.00*
Sunset Sherbet X Thin Mint Cookies
Resin saturated buds. Heavy hitting stone
€18.00
€81.00
Chemdawg, Lemon Thal and
Headband
High-THC, stoner head and body effect
€17.00
€28.00*
€70.00*
Tangle and Grandma's Sugar Cookles
Resin-drenched buds with delicious fruity profile
€17.00
€76.00
G13 Haze X Hawallan Haze
Energetic blissful high
€16.00
€12.00
A crossing of Haze and Strawberry
Fields
Long lasting Euphoric
€16.00
€72.00
Pineapple × Cheese × Skunk #1
Skunky, earthy and cheesy, undertones of pineapple
€14.00
€63.00
Chemdawg, Lemon Thai X Hindu Kush
Lemon-pine vapor. High THC
€12.00
€54.00
south Asian x Jamaican landrace
Earthy fl al of lemons and citrus
€11.00
€10.00
€45.00
50:50 Indica/Sativa hybrid
Strong upbeat clear headed high
€9.00
€40.00
Tended by Bud: Min Purchase 0.50gr
Max 5 Grams
10% discount 3 Grams
1 Gram
2 Grams 3 Grams
Do SI Dos X Purple Punch X Orange
Punch
Intense Orange flavours, calm body stone
€29.00
€39.00*
€58.00*
kittlez X Gelato 33 X Orange Punch
Very powerful euphoric and uplifting
€29.00
€18.00
How much did you produce?
Kushinski

Post by Kushinski »

I bought 2g Ice cream cake from Amnesia. Smells very musty and was on sale for 28 € 2g. I guess the cannabis is unfortunately moldy.
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

Kushinski wrote: Fri 3rd Mar 2023 12:54 pm I bought 2g Ice cream cake from Amnesia. Smells very musty and was on sale for 28 € 2g. I guess the cannabis is unfortunately moldy.
Sorry to hear that bro but you for sure have some consumer rights to use if there's mould on it. That's extremely dangerous to sell to people to smoke. A magnifying glass will help u determine if there's really mould present or it could just be really old/oxidized.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Amnesia dated 11 May 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Blanco3535

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Amnesia dated 27 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Jiffa