420/23

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Trad

Re: 420/23

Post by Trad »

Thanks FBN for keeping track of us, as always a great job.
I am coming with a friend also.
Getting a good crew already
Roll on 420.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Update - - We have had to change the dates we are going to be in town :roll: Our new dates for 420 week are now arriving on the 16th April and departing the 21st April :!:

We will not be staying at the Bulldog Lounge now as we have moved our digs to a location that we can smoke in. We like to Wake 'n' Bake 1st thing :D.

I will also be doing a few come and find us cryptic clues on coffeeshops we are in for anyone who wants a challenge to hunt us out and get a 420 goodie bag :D 8) I will only be giving goodie bags out this year to people who actually come and find us and they will be limited to a couple bags a day 8) . We may also have another pair of boots on the ground(yet to be confirmed) Mikes mate a Dam virgin :lol: wants to come, not sure that a good idea when I be hitting him with morning Dabs :lol: :mrgreen: just after he awakes :lol: 8)
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Ghost wrote: Thu 5th Jan 2023 05:38 pm Update - - We have had to change the dates we are going to be in town :roll: Our new dates for 420 week are now arriving on the 16th April and departing the 21st April :!:

We will not be staying at the Bulldog Lounge now as we have moved our digs to a location that we can smoke in. We like to Wake 'n' Bake 1st thing :D.

I will also be doing a few come and find us cryptic clues on coffeeshops we are in for anyone who wants a challenge to hunt us out and get a 420 goodie bag :D 8) I will only be giving goodie bags out this year to people who actually come and find us and they will be limited to a couple bags a day 8) . We may also have another pair of boots on the ground(yet to be confirmed) Mikes mate a Dam virgin :lol: wants to come, not sure that a good idea when I be hitting him with morning Dabs :lol: :mrgreen: just after he awakes :lol: 8)
I'm glad I was around last year to meet you and Mike and was very happy to receive one. Great bag and well worth hunting Ghost down to get one.
The bag itself is with ALL my other 420 gear, a reminder of all the good times from previous years. I've used some of the goodies that you put in the bag (very nice gear) :) :wink: from last year, the rest is safely put away. And if the dab machine is going :mrgreen: when they find you, which it probably will be, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: all the more incentive to follow along and snag a bag. :clap:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
macky

Post by macky »

@Ghost nice one on the bags ,always good when people take the effort . Wife was going though some photos..Romoneys 420 cake classic and a 420 picture at 420 CS with more ACDers in one place at one time.
More then smoke a boat ..err maybe ,very incriminating for some of you :lol:
Sound like last year was very Stoney time Roll on 420 you crazy diamonds :D :twisted: :evil: :lol: :mrgreen: ..that’s for stan :D
bedge

Post by bedge »

High All
ghost hunting over 420 sounds great fun.
I missed out on a bag last year, so I have a chance to get one this year.
My only regret from 420 22 was I didn't get to talk to everyone.
I got caught in to such great T&Ts and time just flew by!
Hope to see you guys in April
best wishes
bedge
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

@AzLaker :D glad you got a bag Buddy and have made some use of it 8). Are you not going to make 420 this year 'Big Man' :?:

Yes last year I just gave bags out to all the ACD crew who turned up, sadly the guy who made them for me has gone bankrupt and I have had to find another source to make them for this year, so the bags are slightly different from last years and they cost more to make and also to fill, hence why it will be come and find me and you may be lucky :D A little bit of fun for anyone who wants to join in :D. We will be attending some T 'n' T if there is any going on while in town and may set one up ourselves yet, but we will also be doing our own thing this year :D 8) :mrgreen:

@macky I saw a picture of Romoneys 420 cake looked a banging cake and a good idea also :mrgreen:. It was a good week last year, hopefully we can get the same going again this year man with some good evening sessions going on and maybe a few daytime one for good measure :D 8) :mrgreen:

@Bedge 'Ghost Hunting' that tickled me that did :lol:. I have a bag put by for you man as I promised you one from last year. I also seemed to only have brief conversations with some people and yes Buddy time did just fly by, think that means we was having a good time hopefully man :D
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Sorry Ghost, I'll have to sit this one out this year. :( Moving the ex-wife back home next month, :D which is good news. Finally
got our sh*t together after 2 years apart. Still a work in process, but so far so good.

On the other hand, found out my 93-year-old mom has Dementia, :thumbdown: which sucks BIG time. So right now, taking care of her is my top priority. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

AzLaker wrote: Sun 8th Jan 2023 06:30 pm Sorry Ghost, I'll have to sit this one out this year. :( Moving the ex-wife back home next month, :D which is good news. Finally
got our sh*t together after 2 years apart. Still a work in process, but so far so good.

On the other hand, found out my 93-year-old mom has Dementia, :thumbdown: which sucks BIG time. So right now, taking care of her is my top priority. :thumbup:

AzLaker
8)
Shame your not going to be in town M8 :( but excellent news on you and the ex getting back together after a long time apart :thumbup: :D hope that works out extremely well for you my good man :D

Sorry to hear about your mom there man :( thoughts are with you and your family buddy
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Will anybody be up for another boat trip this year :?:

If so I personally think we should rent a private boat that we can sail for up to a min of 3hrs around the canals at our leisure and that we can smoke and dab on, all bring some food and drinks between us and make it a good boating session with some nice canals to glide through :D

I personally was not overly impressed with the smoke boat tour last time around, what did everyone else think :?: it was just the standard route which I personally have seen many times before. I do not mind driving the boat if no one else wants to do it. - (maybe I will 'Drive' :lol: not sure on that sounds good saying it here but when in town and wrecked maybe not a good idea :lol: ) and who drives a boat :lol: :wink: rather someone sailed it :lol: 8)

I just think it would be a better experience for us all and way more enjoyable with just the ACD crew in town :D 8) :mrgreen:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Just booked 16th to 22nd. I'll start the 'official' thread soon.
Trad

Post by Trad »

It's official...it's on. 🤪🤪🤪
Are you a couple this year Lemming?
Looking forward to see you all soon.
JMH
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Trad wrote: Mon 16th Jan 2023 09:58 pm It's official...it's on. 🤪🤪🤪
Are you a couple this year Lemming?
Looking forward to see you all soon.
Yep, with Igraine. She joined us last year too, so she's already becoming hardcore :D

New thread is here: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2023
Igraine

Post by Igraine »

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Flights and hotel booked!
Mjhowy

Post by Mjhowy »

420 at CS The Stud .... wooho🤗🤗🫡🫶
Trad

Post by Trad »

Welcome aboard Mj. Looking forward to having a few tokes with you.
JMH