THC-O

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
kalima

THC-O

Post by kalima »

I have noticed a few times on some groups that do distillate vapes and edibles etc,that some vendors are selling THC-O vapes and edibles. I have read a little bit about it, but not a huge amount.
So I was wondering if anyone on here, possibly members from Canada and the States, know anything more about it. From my limited reading it is derived from hemp, can be 3 x times stronger, but takes longer to hit, and is more of a psychedelic experience. I also read that eating it is ok but smoking it is not a good idea, due to the chemical change when heating/burning and consuming.But as I say I have done a huge amount of research, but wondered if anyone knew much about it :D

Waldo Swan

Re: THC-O

Post by Waldo Swan »

THC 0 seems to pack a wallop heftier than the hemp derived THC strains I've tried but maybe shorter lasting effect. This is based strictly on vaping. I haven't tried the edibles. Nothing beats good old cannabis THC.
I come in peace. Take me to your pizza!
kalima

Post by kalima »

Waldo Swan wrote: Sun 12th Feb 2023 12:44 am THC 0 seems to pack a wallop heftier than the hemp derived THC strains I've tried but maybe shorter lasting effect. This is based strictly on vaping. I haven't tried the edibles. Nothing beats good old cannabis THC.
so you have vaped it ? that was what I heard wasn't advisable, but as I say it was from one article I read, hence why I was asking on here. how did you find it ? ... I might give the edibles a try some time
Jesswender

Post by Jesswender »

THC-O is definitely a hot topic in the cannabis world right now. From what I've read, it's a synthetic cannabinoid that's more potent and produces more of a psychedelic experience than traditional THC.
However, there are some concerns about the safety of synthetic cannabinoids, so it's important to do your research and proceed with caution if you decide to try it.
If you're looking for a more natural option, try using CBD Intimate Butter. It's a non-psychoactive product made from CBD that's specifically designed for intimate use.
Last edited by Jesswender on Tue 2nd May 2023 02:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalima

Post by kalima »

Jesswender wrote: Fri 28th Apr 2023 12:57 pm I have also heard about THC-O, and it definitely seems to be gaining popularity. From what I understand, it is a synthetic cannabinoid that is derived from hemp and can be more potent than regular THC. It's interesting that it can have a more psychedelic experience and takes longer to hit.
I have been doing a bit research on it and to be honest I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole now.. the chemical process it has to go through and what is added makes it a no no for me ... and smoking it seems really iffy and can lead to serious health issues similar to when those people were seriously ill from the contaminated vapes.. it apparently can cause the same reaction