What are you eating right now? Edibles Thread

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Ghost

Re: What are you eating right now? Edibles Thread

Post by Ghost »

I have some medicated hot chocolate with marshmallows, these are made by a local source and you melt them in hot milk and then add the mellows which I like to toast with my blow torch for a semi gooey surface :D They all did come with a small medicated cookie which was supposed to be eaten with the drinks but I scoffed all those cookies one afternoon and then had a good sleep :lol: :mrgreen:

Overall a reasonable high off the drinks and a fair price, a nice little extra on a Friday evening an hr or so before bed, just make sure you do not have to get up for anything in the morning :D

Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Bad de Grasse

Post by Bad de Grasse »

Make my own hash & coconut oil capsules these days (as per Psychedelic Sam’s instructions on the Grass City forum)
Just so easy to make & control dosage. Have almost completely eliminated smoking/vaping apart from the occasional bong hit when I can’t be bothered to wait for them to kick in.

I was given some very professional looking commercial cannabis Oreo cookies ‘Stoneos’ the other day. Didn’t like the high felt a bit chemical? Prefer to make my own & know exactly what’s in my edibles. No interest in sweeties or chocs.
Happy 4/20
Potimus

Post by Potimus »

Currently munching my way through a large bag of homemade ABV forest fruits flavour gummies.

Every time I've saved up a large pot of vaped bud I make a batch. They give a very relaxed high, and if you eat too many you're not moving for several hours, but I make them small and weak so I can eat a small handful.

It's great being able to vape your bud, then eat it. Twice the bang for your buck.