Strains for relax Calming

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Kushinski

Strains for relax Calming

Post by Kushinski »

Hey,

I'm looking for strains that calm me down but don't impair my concentration. i don't like it when my mind is racing.. i want to sleep well and wake up happy without being in a bad mood. can you give me a recommendation please?

Greetz

JanSantiago

Re: Strains for relax Calming

Post by JanSantiago »

Sure, I can definitely help with that! Here are a few strains that are known for their calming effects without causing too much mental impairment:

ACDC: This strain is a high-CBD hybrid that is known for its calming properties without causing a "high." It can help to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation.

Harlequin: Another high-CBD strain, Harlequin has a balanced THC/CBD ratio that can help to reduce stress and anxiety without causing too much sedation or mental impairment.

Blue Dream: A popular hybrid strain, Blue Dream is known for its uplifting and calming effects. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety while still allowing you to maintain focus and concentration.

Granddaddy Purple: This indica-dominant strain is known for its relaxing effects and can help to promote restful sleep. While it may cause some mental impairment, it's generally not too strong and can still allow you to function throughout the day.

Cherry Wine: This high-CBD strain is known for its calming effects without causing too much sedation or mental impairment. It can help to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation without making you feel sleepy.

I hope this helps! Remember that everyone's body chemistry is different, so it's always best to start with a small dose and see how your body reacts before consuming more.
Liam42

Re: Strains for relax Calming

Post by Liam42 »

Oily hash(especially if it's oily as a result of ageing) usually has the effects you want, but be wary of cheap oily, it's often contaminated. But as the reply above says, everyone's body chemistry is different.
Good luck
be lucky