Fake edibles

Cannabis sans frontieres.
Tokeing tom

Fake edibles

Post by Tokeing tom »

I got a pack of jolly ranchers watermelon gummy last night I had 4 of them and was totally incoherent ,I mean fuckin wacked unnaturally, had to be made from spice or something like it in a lab in China...scary to think of this ending up in the hands of young people who don't know the difference, I feel terrible today totally hung over and not right, I'm gonna have to find out hoe to post pictures on here but until then avoid a blue pack called jolly ranchers gummies they are fake

DjShaggy

Re: Fake edibles

Post by DjShaggy »

Bro you've got to be so careful who your buying edibles off, if they didn't make it themselves they have no idea what shit is in them. Glad you came out the other side ok.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
kalima

Re: Fake edibles

Post by kalima »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 18th Feb 2023 11:29 am I got a pack of jolly ranchers watermelon gummy last night I had 4 of them and was totally incoherent ,I mean fuckin wacked unnaturally, had to be made from spice or something like it in a lab in China...scary to think of this ending up in the hands of young people who don't know the difference, I feel terrible today totally hung over and not right, I'm gonna have to find out hoe to post pictures on here but until then avoid a blue pack called jolly ranchers gummies they are fake
I tend to get the distillate and then make my own.... so I know the strength and what is in them... last ones I brought were supposedly 600mg and I ate the whole lot in the morning , but floaty but no where near 600mg. I find 40-60mg of distillate is a lovely hit and felt stronger...