Kadinsky

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Kadinsky

I like Kadinsky
89%
I don't like Kadinsky
11%

Total votes: 131

Billyjoe

Re: Kadinsky

Post by Billyjoe »

Hey guys,

was there 2 weeks ago, menu didn’t change much, nothing exciting (about hash).

I tried a hash they had on top of their so old amnesia hash, it was Dominica something, 16euro, very dark hash from Maroc, bubbles very well and was pleasantly spicy and potent but too expensive, 10/12 euro will be good.

Kandinsky has become very boring compared to other coffeeshops such as Boerjongens, Solo, Dampkring, Central, el Guapo, blackstar.

Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

December, 2018:

As the previous poster mentioned nothing new on the menu the last couple of visits here. Although I'm up for new offerings any time no need to worry about it though me thinks(how ambivalent). Still a place to go.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

xmas eve 5 g king hassan...the guy only had 4.7g but gave me the discount :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
always like this place for hash....and i like their bar opposite :)
codejd

Post by codejd »

K2 was nice & stony. Hawaii Haze & Maui Haze were decent, nothing special.
Donkey smell.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Kadinski dated September 22, 2019. Thanks to Elliott.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Kadinsky ... insky.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Kadinski dated October 30, 2019. Thanks again Alex.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Kadinsky ... insky.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
baked.com

Post by baked.com »

I was in the area and decided to pop into Kadinsky, not a bad coffeeshop, I got a gram of the Royal Gorilla which was delicious and had a strong head buzz I got a nice seat at a table near the bud tender, I was able to sit there and watch people coming and going, I then ordered a gram the Holy Grail Kush, I ordered a mint tea and sat there for another while smoking spliffs and drinking tea, I was so stoned leaving after smoking lots of the kush, I was convinced I had lost my tram ticket, I ended up walking back to my hotel and then finding the ticket a pocket I never use :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I was passing and decided to go in and have a look at the hash menu I seen they had CARAMELLO€10 a g or something around that. It looked good had n nice shine on the outside so I asked fo 5 grams the girl behind counter only had 4.2 and said will this do and gave me a discount €32 for 4.2 happy days.. Caramello was wery nice
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from visit in early december 2022-
Jack Herer flower(11)-was the standard lemoney pheno(the things id do to get a sour milk pheno JH mother again!!) nice enough bit, would smoke again.
Himalayia hash(forget the exact name)-oily one, was decent enough, night time mixed with filter type hash id say. I wouldnt be walking about smoking this.
I've some very happy memories of this wee place, i like how it feels almost hidden from the hustle and bustle surrounding it.
be lucky
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Kadinsky dated 2 November 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by ibb

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Kadinsk ... insky.html

Buffalostints

Post by Buffalostints »

got the 5g deal on the king hassan hash did not disapoint for that price totally fair.