9-13 april visit

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Liam42

9-13 april visit

Post by Liam42 »

Hello.
The 9-13/4/23 will be approximately my 15th visit, guy going with me also spent a lot of time in the Dam.
We are both hasheads, although i smoke a bit of green too, and will likely check out well over 50 shops- im hoping nearer 70/80, haha. About 20 odd shops have hash menus that im interested in, which i've grouped almost all of* into 4 fairly short walks... Im a map geek even worse than Lemming perhaps :shock: :D Been working on my own map for a decade, was based on lemmings work but i customised it for a lady with mobility issues. As far as i know its still the only stoner guide/map to the Dam which factors do you need to use steep steps to get to the toilet.
Hopefully(we had to rebook this week) staying in a smoker flat from amsterdamstay again.
We are both very comfortable buying hash, feel we know what we are doing, though my pal has way more knowledge about non-Moroccan hashes than me, we always welcome new suggestions?
Aside from some old reliables like 420 Haze i have found it hard to get quality bud in the dam in recent visits. Ill be honest id happily accept some weed advice that's not Grey Area? I dislike machine trimmed solid nugs, looking for foxtails, uneven structure,lighter colour low density nugs(lol impossible i know). Didn't visit Dampkring last time, that was an error, its usually dependable for flowers.
You all seem really sound, so if anyone fancies meeting a scottish and an irish guy for a smoke on the dates above let me know. :wave: We cant bring Irn Bru nor square sausage(plane/EU rules), but a bit of tablet(scottish fudge type treat, it's not anything nefarious) or something is doable if any forum members are Amsterdam residents and miss the taste of scotland.

*that's counting Siberie/de Supermarkt/etc as 1, and all the Boerjegens as 1 since the menus are near identical I see no need to visit them all.

be lucky
tinky

Re: 9-13 april visit

Post by tinky »

I’ve not to Amsterdam for 18months but over the past decade Het Ballonnetje has never let me down with any purchase weed or hash.
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

tinky wrote: Fri 10th Mar 2023 06:13 pm I’ve not to Amsterdam for 18months but over the past decade Het Ballonnetje has never let me down with any purchase weed or hash.
Thanks for the tip. I noticed Static for 12.50 on their current menu which seems crazy cheap when rainbow runtz is 18e(id strongly suspect its from Lobo Farms), so im planning on going there.
be lucky
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Heading over in the morning, anyone fancies a smoke shout me(and my pal, both more hash than green) in advance if ya can. I don't get notifications for this/email. Be lucky
be lucky
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Hey Liam42 :D

Personally I am also a mainly hash smoker especially moroccan hashes :D
Coffeeshop Solo is one of my favorite coffeeshops for quality hash. They have some nice filtered hashes from morocco on the menu which aren´t so expensive (most espensive is 15€/g) compared to many other coffeeshops. Never been disappointed here all hashes taste/smell very natural.
Coffeeshop Siberie had also some nice hash over the last months.
I also really liked the filtered hashes from the coffeeshop 1e Hulp lately...
Coffeeshop Tweede Kamer has also some good block hashes from Amsterdam Genetics on the menu for a very nice price.
Boerejonges is also always worth a visit in terms of hash while I wasn´t here since longer time...
Coffeeshop Terps Army is also known for a wide range of filtered hashes but to be honest personally I was everytime a bit dissapointed by their hashes especially for the high price... same for Coffeeshop the Plug :? while with weed its a different topic...

In terms of more traditional moroccan hashes it´s a bit difficult atm. Usually Coffeeshop Damprking was my place to go for that for years but lately quality went down for the first time :? but well it was still good but not to compare to the quality before. But batches can change pretty fast so Dampkrings hash menu is still worth a look especially the Sensabille (15€/g) and Niqa (14€/g) which are usually darker creamy hashes.
Well there are still some quality trad. moroccan hashes around but it´s def. harder to find and in the end a bit worse than years back. Coffeeshop Siberie had some good Beldia hash lately and also heard good things from Toking Tom about the best trad. moroccan from Coffeeshop Central which I sadly still didn´t tried yet.

Well I don´t smoke much weed but I can def. recommend the "Dutch Runtz (16€/g)" from Coffeeshop The Plug. Well as said before I am not the biggest fan of their hash but had some really nice dutch grown weed from them.
Also Coffeeshop Family First is well known as one of the best spots for quality weed.
Coffeeshop Het Gelderse is also mentioned very often lately for their good weed quality.

I wish you both a very nice trip with a lot of fun. Enjoy :mrgreen:
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 8th Apr 2023 10:35 pm Hey Liam42 :D

Personally I am also a mainly hash smoker especially moroccan hashes :D
Coffeeshop Solo is one of my favorite coffeeshops for quality hash. They have some nice filtered hashes from morocco on the menu which aren´t so expensive (most espensive is 15€/g) compared to many other coffeeshops. Never been disappointed here all hashes taste/smell very natural.
Coffeeshop Siberie had also some nice hash over the last months.
I also really liked the filtered hashes from the coffeeshop 1e Hulp lately...
Coffeeshop Tweede Kamer has also some good block hashes from Amsterdam Genetics on the menu for a very nice price.
Boerejonges is also always worth a visit in terms of hash while I wasn´t here since longer time...
Coffeeshop Terps Army is also known for a wide range of filtered hashes but to be honest personally I was everytime a bit dissapointed by their hashes especially for the high price... same for Coffeeshop the Plug :? while with weed its a different topic...

In terms of more traditional moroccan hashes it´s a bit difficult atm. Usually Coffeeshop Damprking was my place to go for that for years but lately quality went down for the first time :? but well it was still good but not to compare to the quality before. But batches can change pretty fast so Dampkrings hash menu is still worth a look especially the Sensabille (15€/g) and Niqa (14€/g) which are usually darker creamy hashes.
Well there are still some quality trad. moroccan hashes around but it´s def. harder to find and in the end a bit worse than years back. Coffeeshop Siberie had some good Beldia hash lately and also heard good things from Toking Tom about the best trad. moroccan from Coffeeshop Central which I sadly still didn´t tried yet.

Well I don´t smoke much weed but I can def. recommend the "Dutch Runtz (16€/g)" from Coffeeshop The Plug. Well as said before I am not the biggest fan of their hash but had some really nice dutch grown weed from them.
Also Coffeeshop Family First is well known as one of the best spots for quality weed.
Coffeeshop Het Gelderse is also mentioned very often lately for their good weed quality.

I wish you both a very nice trip with a lot of fun. Enjoy :mrgreen:
Thanks very much for taking the time to reply like that.
I've had some similar experiences to you, terps army are a rip off(and i loved El Guapo) an one of the best weeds i ever got was out of the Plug. Siberie and dampkring i also like, beorjegens block hashes are great for walking about i find. Het Gelderse and Solo are on the list for day 1, ehulp at some point, ill add TweedKramer and Centraal now, thanks.
Its been Lobo Farms/Royal Farms/Illuminati Tech filter we've had mostly this year(and some crap american hashes), I notice some menus Lemming has posted lately showing Biscotti Boys morocco(who id like as Ive not had theirs in a year or more, their late 2021 stuff was great) but at crazy prices, double what you mentioned for solo. Mountain Boys/Anonymouz stuff also very dear, but not quite as insane. Thinking about trying this WPFF hash too, gotta treat yourself on holiday even when ye know you're being ripped off, haha
be lucky
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Liam42 wrote: Sat 8th Apr 2023 11:03 pm Thanks very much for taking the time to reply like that.
I've had some similar experiences to you, terps army are a rip off(and i loved El Guapo) an one of the best weeds i ever got was out of the Plug. Siberie and dampkring i also like, beorjegens block hashes are great for walking about i find. Het Gelderse and Solo are on the list for day 1, ehulp at some point, ill add TweedKramer and Centraal now, thanks.
Its been Lobo Farms/Royal Farms/Illuminati Tech filter we've had mostly this year(and some crap american hashes), I notice some menus Lemming has posted lately showing Biscotti Boys morocco(who id like as Ive not had theirs in a year or more, their late 2021 stuff was great) but at crazy prices, double what you mentioned for solo. Mountain Boys/Anonymouz stuff also very dear, but not quite as insane. Thinking about trying this WPFF hash too, gotta treat yourself on holiday even when ye know you're being ripped off, haha
I also find WPFF hashes pretty interesting but didn´t triet yet mainly because of that ridcoulous prices around 100€/g :lol: but as you said on holiday it´s like a special treat... you only live once so try it :D
By the way I also saw in the meanwhile WPFF hashes around 50€/g on some menus like for example from Coffeeshop Baghera but I don´t know how the quality is compared to the more expensive ones. Coffeeshop Baghera is mainly a good spot for quality weed they are connected with the Phenofinders Seedbank and have some nice weed on the menu usually while on my last visits it was a bit hit or miss here for me...
That Biscotti Boys Morocco hashes sounds interesting, too. I saw some static filtered ones from them on the menu from Coffeeshop Tyson for 30€/g. Well as you mentioned not really cheap but if the quality is right it could be worth it.
It would be nice if you could give feedback after you have tried them :D

Have a great time 8) :mrgreen: