ChatGPT and other AI fun

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

CopenhagenCouple

ChatGPT and other AI fun

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

As the other topic (viewtopic.php?t=38121) is more dedicated to spotting bots, I thought I'd start a more general thread on the subject of chatgpt and ai.

Personally, I've recently upgraded to the pay to play version (including demo of gpt4), both to play around with and for more serious use. Gotta say, I'm both impressed and a bit freaked out...

Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Mr Incognito

Re: ChatGPT and other AI fun

Post by Mr Incognito »

Just asked Bard (the Google offering) to help me write a review of 1er Hulp for the forum! This is what I was offered:

Sure, here is a coffeeshop review for 1e Hulp on amsterdamcoffeeshopdirectory:

1e Hulp is a coffeeshop located in the Centrum district of Amsterdam. It is a small, intimate shop with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, and they are always happy to answer questions about the different strains of cannabis that they carry.

The shop carries a wide variety of cannabis strains, including both indicas and sativas. They also carry a variety of edibles, including cookies, brownies, and gummies. The prices are fair, and the quality of the cannabis is excellent.

Overall, 1e Hulp is a great place to buy cannabis in Amsterdam. The staff is friendly and helpful, the prices are fair, and the quality of the cannabis is excellent. I highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a great place to buy cannabis in Amsterdam.

Here are some of the pros and cons of 1e Hulp:

Pros:

Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
Knowledgeable and helpful staff
Wide variety of cannabis strains
Fair prices
Excellent quality of cannabis
Cons:

Small shop
Can get crowded
Not the cheapest coffeeshop in Amsterdam