The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2023

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lemming
Site Admin

Re: The Annual Four-Twenty Gathering - 20th April 2023

Post by Lemming »

@Ghost - great news that you've finally heard from Buddha Boat. I'm up for that.
Obviously we need to hear urgently from everyone about that and about preferences for when to go to The Stud. These are connected. Speak up everyone!

@Docgonzo42, @Matty223, @Occasional Bowl, @Phoenix, @Talkrum - everyone except you are in a WhatsApp group. If you'd like to join it too, email your mobile/cell phone number to lemming@coffeeshop.freeuk.com.

@stulid - do it! It'd be great to see you.

Trad

Post by Trad »

You can count both of us in for the boat.
Will join the majority for the Stud.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
bedge

Post by bedge »

High, I am up for the boat.I am up for all events apart from the group meal.
I will be out of my brain on the 5.15..(as the who song goes)into Schiphol on 18th.
So after about 8pm, i will be up for any t&ts going.
I hope to be in siberie about 6pm for a nice high THC sativa for a livener before I check-in
in the RLD. I am happy with going to balloon and the stud anytime from 19th on.
best wishes all
bedge
PS great work Lem getting the site working again
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Great news on the boat count us in we can transfer funds no problem pm me :D
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Ghost wrote: Sat 1st Apr 2023 11:35 am Boat Tour - Well chaps we have had a response back from the Buddha Boat Company with all the information and pricing etc to hire their boat. I have emailed them back with the date of the 20th and 2 time slots of either 7pm or 8pm set off, the sailing is an 80 minute tour and for a little extra cost we can have soft drinks, beer and wines to consume. We can also bring our own drinks and snacks on board or they can be bought aboard as well, there is a toilet onboard and they also have a cover if the weather comes in bad.

20th April 2023 - 7pm or 8pm set off - 80 minute tour - with or without drinks - minimum of 10 people (defo's ) needed to make it cost effective and to be pre booked - could people who are defo up for it add your names so we can see the headcount please 8)

I think we have already defo -

GMan, Toking Tom, Bedge, Trad, Sammysarahh, Worsall, Ghost, Mike, Igraine, Lemming - that is 10 if everyone is ok and still game :?:
If it was just us 10 the cost would be 38euro each for the private tour with the drinks included or slightly less without drinks, personally I would have them and obviously if we had more people involved then that price would come down a bit for us. Must stress though that everyone who says they are in are committed to pay their share if we can get this boat and can either transfer me dollar before I book it or can pay cash when in town :?: .

Let me know your thoughts and if you are still up for it or not and if the Boat people say we can have one of them time slots then I think we will be good to go :thumbup:
I‘d be down for the boat tour. As I have a business workshop on the 19th I will only be able to join activities starting the 20th.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

We're going to have to find another slot on our busy schedule. The guy who managed Prix d'Ami for the past 20 years has taken over Balou and now he's invited us to come and check it out. Aren't we a lucky bunch of stoners :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Lemming wrote: Sun 2nd Apr 2023 01:02 pm We're going to have to find another slot on our busy schedule. The guy who managed Prix d'Ami for the past 20 years has taken over Balou and now he's invited us to come and check it out. Aren't we a lucky bunch of stoners :D
Oh 'That's Amazing' this week couldn't be getting any better for us :D 8) :mrgreen: , do you have any idea's on a suitable slot for it :?: I have emailed the Buddha boats back with 2 dates for the tour the 19th or the 20th, the 20th being our preference at either 7pm or 8pm but have said we could be flexible with our times a little if needed, we are just waiting on the reply with which day and time is good - will update as soon as I hear back from them :thumbup:

Will have a look at the schedule for a possible slot for The Balou session :D If we have to drop a T 'n' T somewhere or the group supper to fit it in then that is no major thing personally, not sure have time to eat apart from on the fly :wink: :D :?: DNA and DeKade could be moved to earlier in the week and Balou could be slotted in before the 420 Cafe, another idea :?:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

After 4.20 is all over in 420 Cafe and they suck all the smoke out, we're usually ready to move on. In years gone by we would have moved to Nes. This time we could all pile onto a 14 tram from Dam to Stud.

Boat at 8 sounds best to me. Gives us time to get back and it's nice to sail through sunset. 7 might be a bit tight, depending on what happens at Stud.

Balou could slot in Wednesday, after Ballonnetje or before 420 Cafe, but another possibility is Friday. What time are those of you off on Friday leaving town? Could you fit in your last session at Balou around lunchtime on Friday?
Worsall

Post by Worsall »

Ghost wrote: Sat 1st Apr 2023 11:35 am Boat Tour - Well chaps we have had a response back from the Buddha Boat Company with all the information and pricing etc to hire their boat. I have emailed them back with the date of the 20th and 2 time slots of either 7pm or 8pm set off, the sailing is an 80 minute tour and for a little extra cost we can have soft drinks, beer and wines to consume. We can also bring our own drinks and snacks on board or they can be bought aboard as well, there is a toilet onboard and they also have a cover if the weather comes in bad.

20th April 2023 - 7pm or 8pm set off - 80 minute tour - with or without drinks - minimum of 10 people (defo's ) needed to make it cost effective and to be pre booked - could people who are defo up for it add your names so we can see the headcount please 8)

I think we have already defo -

GMan, Toking Tom, Bedge, Trad, Sammysarahh, Worsall, Ghost, Mike, Igraine, Lemming - that is 10 if everyone is ok and still game :?:
If it was just us 10 the cost would be 38euro each for the private tour with the drinks included or slightly less without drinks, personally I would have them and obviously if we had more people involved then that price would come down a bit for us. Must stress though that everyone who says they are in are committed to pay their share if we can get this boat and can either transfer me dollar before I book it or can pay cash when in town :?: .

Let me know your thoughts and if you are still up for it or not and if the Boat people say we can have one of them time slots then I think we will be good to go :thumbup:
Yes I can confirm I am up for the boat trip - had a few issues getting on the site so sorry for the delay
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

As I am not going, this is just an attempt at friendly advice... There's absolutely no chance you'll make it to the boat by 19.00, if you've got 420@420 followed by an invited sesh at the stud, better go for the one at eight and be sure to have someone watching the time at the stud :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

We're good Friday we don't leave for airport until 4
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

We got earlier flights so we are going to be in town on the Tuesday afternoon instead of wed morning 😁
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 2nd Apr 2023 07:22 pm We're good Friday we don't leave for airport until 4
Maybe Wednesday evening ?
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 3rd Apr 2023 03:48 pm
Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 2nd Apr 2023 07:22 pm We're good Friday we don't leave for airport until 4
Maybe Wednesday evening ?
I mean Tuesday 🙈
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

On reading back through the posts Thursday like ghost said before the bottle could be a beautiful slot