HullDJ

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Lemming
Site Admin

HullDJ

Post by Lemming »

This is proving to be a very bad year in the Stonernet. After FBN, it's now my sad duty to announce that we've lost HullDJ.

He died on Monday after suffering a massive stroke. The hospital were too slow to react and save him (we used to have a health service here but the Tories scrapped it).

Some of you may remember him and his wife on the Smokeboat back in 2017. He was a lovely guy and far too young.

HullDJ's wife said "Have a joint or several in his memory when you're meeting up over there". I won't put her email address here but, if you send me a message, I'll pass it on.

CopenhagenCouple

Re: HullDJ

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Another piece of terrible news. We had the pleasure of meeting Hulldj during 420, he was such a nice and gentle guy, very sad that he should pass away so early.

I am sure he is getting baked with FBN, Spidergawd, Slimline and our other fallen heros somewhere in the great beyond.

A massive thanks from us for the short bit good times we spent t together and for your generosity over the years @hulldj, you will be miseed. RIP.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sad to hear that, met him briefly during that massive 420 meet up. Couldn’t have been much older than me, RIP and fly. 💚💚💚💨💨💨
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

So Sad to hear, we will have to smoke out a shop in his honour along with FBN as well. R.I.P Stoners :mrgreen:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

although I did not know HullDJ , my condolences to his family and Those here that knew him
Wag More - Bark Less
macky

Post by macky »

Remember when we needed little help with server space or something (way over my head ) :D
He stepped up and saved the day :clap: :clap:
Lucky that year had a full boat ACDers ,so Smoke boat gives you four free seats (pay twenty seats ,got twenty four available :mrgreen: )
Was a TandT at Rookies where I met the man and his missus :mrgreen: got Lem to invite on boat next day ,they excepted 8)
Have pictures of them on the boat and a lot of other ACDers Rip
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I was just searching for a picture of HullDJ in his element, DJing. I'm still looking but in the process I stumbled across this. Thought you might like to see:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/hulldj
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Still looking. Found this too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Matqy7iW7oM
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

I discovered recently that all of the other sites on his space had faded away so he was maintaining it just for us and yet it seems our man was even more loved amongst his DJ community. What a guy!
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Lemming wrote: Thu 13th Apr 2023 09:02 pm I was just searching for a picture of HullDJ in his element, DJing. I'm still looking but in the process I stumbled across this. Thought you might like to see:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/hulldj
Thanks for that Lemming!
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: