Super Silver Haze

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
m.c

Super Silver Haze

Post by m.c »

ACD Page: Super Silver Haze

just wondering who apart from mellow yellow has the best ssh.

sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Dampkrings one is very good as well, but it felt more indica to me than the one from MY which is more of a Sativa, dont smoke it before 20:00 ;)
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I will say ssh at mellow yellow last visit was very good but has been better. I also went 4 weeks B4 that trip and it was extremely poor.
I do remember the missus getting some from the Bushdocs a few years back that was excellent but dont know what its like now.
Enjoy :)
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

de kuil
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
murphyscafe

Post by murphyscafe »

cantona7 wrote:de kuil
second that!
----------------
"Toke on John"
iwanitnow567

Post by iwanitnow567 »

MY has best SSH from what i tried. plus its only 10 euro per gram makes it a burgain.
Woob

Post by Woob »

Whenever Hunters has it its worth it :)
ALLY BUG

Post by ALLY BUG »

the ssh i got at the greenhouse effect on warmoesstraat back in june was outstanding probley my smoke of the trip.. it was priced at 12 euro a gram
lucknumber13

Post by lucknumber13 »

murphyscafe wrote:
cantona7 wrote:de kuil
second that!
Totally agree
Wingding

Super Silver haze - the originator?

Post by Wingding »

I was wondering who do you go to if you want the real thing~Super silver haze~ Is the original breeder of the seed still selling it? Who are they and were to go if still in Business?
The stuff looks excellent in phots's... I always like something that has that "candy coated" surface of tricomes.

Also anything else like I just described?
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

some people say Mr.Nice and some people say Greenhouse has the original genetic. I dont know which one is true, but from the look/smell/taste and high the best SSH we found so far was the one from Mellow Yellow. Maybe you could ask there if they know which one they are selling.
greenleaf420

Post by greenleaf420 »

mellow yellow an greenhouse is were i found the trues sups so far and i seen many if anyone finds better tell me about i wanna try it
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

I have been dissapointed by the SSH on this trip, as it was generally harvested later, so more amber pistils, less of that Silvery look. It is still very nice, but I just love it harvested earlier.

Greenhouse Seeds SSH is out of this world, if harvested properly. I don't know if it's the original strain, but it was kick ass back in August, not quite so now.
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
Weemanio

Post by Weemanio »

the first time i went to mellow yellow in 2006, i had read about the ssh. i got 2 grams i must say it was some of the best looking tasting smelling weed i have ever had.
Puffin13

Post by Puffin13 »

sh@dy wrote:some people say Mr.Nice and some people say Greenhouse has the original genetic. I dont know which one is true, but from the look/smell/taste and high the best SSH we found so far was the one from Mellow Yellow. Maybe you could ask there if they know which one they are selling.
According to the Big Book of Buds by Ed Rosenthal, it's genetics are from Greenhouse Seed Co.
The genetics that make up this strain came from Skunk, Haze and Northern Lights, according to The Cannabible by Jason King. Peace.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life