mushroom + smartshop advice

diddy

mushroom + smartshop advice

Post by diddy »

I'm a bit of a seasoned campaigner myself. I enjoy the fruits of the ground here in Ireland with some lovely white caps. We've had some truffles, ecuadorians and the like.

My mate is coming with us to Amsterdam and is mad eager to try some. Thing is I don't know what to tell him have. I had philosopher stones my first time out (€30 deal of them in Ireland when it was legal) and I dunno will they be far stronger in A'dam. He's taken pills and that before so he has an average enough tolerance level and shouldnt be affected by a bad trip as our group is very upbeat and we're good at controlling trips and that :D

What should he take in your estimation (I'll prolly go for the truffles myself love em). Also what is the best smartshop in the city in most people's estimation and also, any particularly decent place to get salvia (20x I'd say)

Zootman

Post by Zootman »

Ive only had shrooms twice, the first time was the philosophers stone in the dam and boy they hit me hard...at first everything was amazing, visual effects were the dogs nads, the physcological, deep thought invoking bollox took over near the end though and good trip went slightly bad till i fell asleep, thanks to spliff after spliff...dunno how i managed to roll those doobies when i was fucked...

second time i just got giggly and happy cant remember what ones they were, they more stringy longs ones where as the philosophers looked like walnuts...i would get him the weeker ones to start, i used to do little fellas every wknd for months and months so had a high tolerence for them but the shrooms are different kettle of fish...

...ask the smart shops what they recommend, not sure what shop to suggest though
NirvanaEJ

Post by NirvanaEJ »

i like hawaiins, they give a good upbeat psychadelic trip, especially if you guys know how to keep spirits up
If it wasnt for the brits, ID BE DUTCH RIGHT NOW