Terps Army 2 (formerly Noon)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate the Noon

I like the Noon
81%
I don't like the Noon
19%

Total votes: 91

Valo

Terps Army 2 (formerly Noon)

Post by Valo »

ACD page: https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Noon.html

A nice shop that is small inside with padded seats running along the wall and I remember some plant like decor. The table at the window has a nice view outside but being january the shop got crowded quickly and no-one wanted to go out in the wet and cold.

I only ever bought the 5g blueberry bag and was not greatly impressed I must admit - but the shop itself was a nice place to hang out and have what I found to be the nicest mug(!) of coffee in Amsterdam.

~ Is that a grinder in your pocket? ~
schultztek

DJ.KECK ..... Noon

Post by schultztek »

I hang a post a pair of yers ago speaking very good about Noon.. And his White Melon .. one of the best weed in Amsterdam... but i was there a pair of month ago and was really shit,,,,, the owners were not the same and they had a very bad cuality marihuana.. only very small buds with a lot of leaves from White melon and a very bad looking blueberry.... i hope in the summer they have the same shit as years ago becouse if not.... NOON is dead!!!
lctricity

Post by lctricity »

Damn, these negative comments really have me worrying about what I considered a nice shop with quality Blueberry reefer.

Last time I was there (Queensday 2004), the Blueberry was stellar. Got the 5g deal for 23 euro and was thrilled, as were the people who ended up getting buds from my bag.

I'll be giving it another shot at the end of the month and will report back with my findings.

Have heard great things about their Noonshine Hash and Blueberry Ice-O-Lator. We'll soon find out!
Last edited by lctricity on Fri 15th Apr 2005 01:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boner

Post by Boner »

I've been once and wasn't made to feel very welcome but the Blueberry was very nice and hopefully I'll be smoking some in a few days!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Got the 5g for €23 deal on the blueberry wich was as good as its reputation. i was also plesantly suprised by the white mellon also for €23. Most of the menu was crossed out on my 2 visits, but If you wanna blow a few €€€€'s blueberry ice for something like €60 and if you think thats bad there was another for E90 a gram! it must have to get you high from smelling it for that price. There was a group of elderly women with a man in a suit playing cards as the budtender rapped along to Up in smoke tour DVD, we were eye boggled the whole time. Murals on the wall, not comfatable seats. we sat down, smoked as fast as we could and GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE! not friendly but good bud.
scooberu

Post by scooberu »

found the blueberry to be very tasty on some occassions and not so on others. same situation on the melon. noonshine is dangerous though, expensive but nice. dealers do look a little unfriendly but couldn't be further from the truth. all three that i've met were quite polite.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Just wanted to add I got some Blueberry last weekend and once again top quality I gave a bit to a mate and (london boy) said it was the best he'd smoked in years!
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
pad

Post by pad »

I'm agree they're not very friendly but blueberry offers is for me a best deal in town ! :D
jul, kev, stev from france
pad

Post by pad »

the new website is open you can go on www.thenoon.net
420man

Post by 420man »

Was there in sept 04. Was the last shop we went to before our flight home.It was right around our hotel so that helped. We got some blueberry to smoke before the flight.Honestly don't remeber if it was ok or not,but i'm guessing it was cause i can't remember! :!: Anyway,when we went in it felt local. Was there early. Dude at counter was cool with me and my friend. My friend saw the Highlife hemp guide and had wanted to take home to the states. The guy then informed us they were free and gave us both one. I thought that was cool :!: They also had a publication called soft secrets that was free also :D
pad

Post by pad »

for free soft secret click here : :arrow: http://www.softsecrets.nl/ :arrow:
captain44

my own opinioon

Post by captain44 »

07-2004 for the last night , me and my girlfriend found the noon after a 2 hours round leidsplein( i did not know acd at this time, and i just remembering some ten years ago coffeshops) but we found by magic this littlle tiny blue shop who was really crowded! if it's so small and crowded must be good place. we speak with dutch peoples really friendly and i ask advice of the dopetender, and the choice was BBBLUBERRY !!! wouaaaaaooooohhhh men ! and the rasta who serve me was quite cool, he even offer me a coffee at 9am when i was back for my last day buyin', and in 3 days at 11PM i'll be there too check the difference !!

you can count on me to report, PEACE FELLA'S !!
weed help you when you don't have money, but money can't help you when there's no weed !!
commie

Post by commie »

While I grant that the quality of the bloobs varies according to supply--I've had to wait for a new bag to get really good buds--I must say that the product at the noon is generally excellent. Thier Ice hahses are as strong as anything I've had.

The dealers are nice, but the place blasts MTV, and the clientel seems to be a bunch of local guys--I've been with people who weren't feeling it.

But I like it myself. The inside is comfy enough and the product is not to be missed.
"It's right to rebel"----Mao Zedong
pad

Post by pad »

last week i take 5g of blueberry & i'm little disapointed by quality this time. :?

they were into full work with new painting of their store.
shroomguy

Post by shroomguy »

I like that place. It is true that it is a hit or miss for the blueberry (it isn't a strong strain anyway, even if it is very tasty)

One of the dealer could fell unfriendly but you couldn't be further from the truth if you believe that.

The Master Noon hash is to take the mickey out of the tourist...just a bit of fun...