420 Pix

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Lemming
Site Admin

420 Pix

Post by Lemming »

My camera’s macro mode is useless so I don’t tend to do bud pics. I do take lots of pics of coffeeshops though. Also, at these gatherings, I sometimes take a few party pix of us. The problem with these is that some people object to having their faces shown on a cannabis site.

I’ve got a nice pic of us on the boat and already have permission from 7 of the 8 people present to post it so that may appear soon.

Here’s me in the shirt that Twichaldinho gave me. That reminds me, apologies to the person who asked me to sign their map in Basjoes. I was honoured to be asked but too stoned to write :oops:

This is me disappearing in a cloud of smoke in the 420 taken by DH Blues. I’ve got a few more pix of the whole crowd in the smoke at the back of the 420. Hopefully I’ll get everyone’s permission to post them soon.

A few pix inside and outside YoYo coffeeshop.

And finally, some touristy ones. Everyone say ahh! This was on the Hobbemakade near the museums.

A classic view of the Zuiderkerk

Verversstraat

murphyscafe

Post by murphyscafe »

nice pics sofar lemm!

lookin 4ward to the rest!
----------------
"Toke on John"
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

that top twitchaldinho got u is 8) , i remember seeing it in 420, is it a hearts top?+ i got no problem with u using my image on the 420pics u sent me.
starcatcher

Post by starcatcher »

lol at the jambo top!

quality!

'mon the jam tarts.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Nice pics Lem, you have a good eye.
Endure
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

That was me that asked you to sign my little book, but no worries, it'll still be around next year for you to sign.... Twitchaldinho, Newbinho, Bifton and Gapie signed our little book :-)

And if i pop up in any pics its cool to post them :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
titus wong

Post by titus wong »

Rockin pix. Second the good eye.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Nobody who’s replied to my emails has had any objection to these pics being posted and I assume the others don’t care. If you want your face blurred out, email me.

The boat crew:

This, I believe, is the route that Captain Ingrid took us on:

Some of the gang soon after 4:20 in the 420/de Kuil. I have to say that the 420 staff were very good to us. The budtender even Volcanoed some grass bought elsewhere for me.

It was very smoky in the back of the 420.

This last one was taken by DH Blues.

Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Excellent photos Lem. You really get the feel for just how many people showed up from looking at them.
Thanks.
Endure
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

If anyone really does want your face blurred you’ll need to let me know where you are and in which pic. Plus, please use email rather than PM because my PM boxes are overflowing.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

the map of that boat trip looks quality, now ive heard of st nic boat club im definatly gonna go on1 next time im out
m.c

Post by m.c »

good pics it would be good to put names to those faces so we know whos who.. Obviosly only if everyone agrees. :wink:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Maybe if everyone would like to post where they are in the pics (murphyscafe already has) and I’ll caption them. It was so smoky in the 420 that we’re scarcely distinguishable though. It’s just fun to see how we took over the coffeeshop.
murphyscafe

Post by murphyscafe »

Lemming wrote:Maybe if everyone would like to post where they are in the pics (murphyscafe already has) and I’ll caption them. It was so smoky in the 420 that we’re scarcely distinguishable though. It’s just fun to see how we took over the coffeeshop.
i dont mind the pic with me in it, but the knowing of whos who should be left alone! unless its someone else in the pic who cant remember the person they were talkin too! or if they wanna know who everyone else in the pic with'em is!

im blazed, but u get what i mean yeh?
----------------
"Toke on John"
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

The Waag by night

Signage