Anyone used this website?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
steven

Post by steven »

Back again for some advice :roll:
Thanks for the replies regarding legal bud, it was very interesting seeing what other plants are on our planet that can different highs.

Anyway I am back to looking for proper weed and have found this site on the net, I do not know if it is genuine or not. I have read the guestbook but apparantly feedback is only viewable once your a member and you only get you membership id with your 1st orders.

what do you guys think, has anyone ever used it before.
http://www.cannabiswindow.co.uk/index.php

Thanks in advance

colinzeal

Post by colinzeal »

steven wrote:Back again for some advice :roll:
Thanks for the replies regarding legal bud, it was very interesting seeing what other plants are on our planet that can different highs.

Anyway I am back to looking for proper weed and have found this site on the net, I do not know if it is genuine or not. I have read the guestbook but apparantly feedback is only viewable once your a member and you only get you membership id with your 1st orders.

Thanks in advance
Yeah thats a slighty newer version of a well known fake site, i didnt even have to look beyond the first page to recognise it :)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

colinzeal wrote:
steven wrote:Back again for some advice :roll:

Thanks in advance
Yeah thats a slighty newer version of a well known fake site, i didnt even have to look beyond the first page to recognise it :)
This particular quote from this website in regards to age requirement is absolutely outrageous.

As it happens we think that 16 is a more common sense approach for cannabis as a 18 years of age requirement means teenagers would still have to get cannabis from dodgy back street dealers that could also offer them hard drugs (and in turn get them hooked) and prevention is better than cure .

While the 16 years of age suggestion might freak some people out - would you not agree it would be the lesser of two evils - if not - is that because you regard your own personal moral values to be much more important than a youth becoming a heroin or crack addict by the age of 20 .
Amsterdam dreaming.............
inuslar

Post by inuslar »

http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/showfla ... n/0/page/3 follow this link before you get too dissapointed. :roll:
Dambuster

Post by Dambuster »

Its fake, proceed as if u where going to purchase and u will see!
Trips to Dam: 11/08 - 06/09 - 11/10
SoulRider

Post by SoulRider »

It's just some guys joke website for selling Marijuana. It is supposed to be funny, including the outrageous age restrictions :)
Just trying to be 'En Vogue'
steven

Post by steven »

Cheers guys, it's great that fellow members on here keep you right.
Just a bummer as I thought I'd get some oil :cry:

Looks like I'm going to have to arrange another trip to the dam sometime shortly.

My fecking dealers a waste o space, it seems he only calls me when he's short of another person chipping in...

All weekend I've been ringing hin for green to be told there's "nowt bud" yet it seems funny (well not so ) when I ask another pal where he got his green from, only to be told it's off my dealer... Fecking knob!!!

worse thing is when he next calls, I'll be getting some. Just wish I could get another without the stress of door knocking and tell my existing onetokiss the ring :evil:
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:D What the fuck am I doing back here? ... are you peeps still going round in circles on this thread? Sucky!
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

back to the original question in the thread, I have never seen a mom spam its way across the world wide web in the way this outfit has.

Some really bad vibes following these guys about, do your self a favour and steer clear and watch as it all plays out in front of us...
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:D Mail order Maryjane... what a conundrum, you want it to be true, but deep down inside, real deep - you know its a con! Budmail is stuff of legend, and amongst us Schmokers will always be missed... but to be naive enough to think that there are sites which actually do what budmail once did, is pretty foolish imo. :wink:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Trichome_Dense wrote::D Mail order Maryjane... what a conundrum, you want it to be true, but deep down inside, real deep - you know its a con! Budmail is stuff of legend, and amongst us Schmokers will always be missed... but to be naive enough to think that there are sites which actually do what budmail once did, is pretty foolish imo. :wink:
Very true words, and perfectly put. TD you are wise!
Amsterdam dreaming.............
doobydave

Post by doobydave »

Surely if it's happened once, it can happen again, no?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Trichome_Dense wrote::D Mail order Maryjane... what a conundrum, you want it to be true, but deep down inside, real deep - you know its a con! Budmail is stuff of legend, and amongst us Schmokers will always be missed... but to be naive enough to think that there are sites which actually do what budmail once did, is pretty foolish imo. :wink:
I miss Budmail :cry:

And TD you are spot on with that one m8
happydaze777

Post by happydaze777 »

Its a wonderful world we live in and although times have changed (dramatically) things still do go on... Its just so much more private now (apart from DGC, which is why they stick out so badly). One thing is for sure that this is no time to be experimenting with mom, way to many (really good) scammers ready to lap up all of your cash... :cry:
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

Someone, please close this fucking thread... :wink: