No
94%

Total votes: 16

Kermit

80million???????

Post by Kermit »

Well it looks as if Ronaldo is off to Real Madrid for 80million :shock:

Is he worth it?

My opinion is Man United are well rid of and for that money i think they are the ones having the last laugh.

Enjoy :lol:

Boner

Post by Boner »

I dont think he's worth it and tbh I dont see who Man U can buy to replace him and what he brings to the team.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
doobydave

Post by doobydave »

I'd pay that much to send him to Spain....
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Afraid to say, in todays transfer market that Ronaldo has to be worth 80million. Real will make that money up through worldwide merchandise. He is still young and in his prime, didnt look as if he wanted to play for United last season and he was getting too big for his boots, just look at his self obsesed attitude. Playing wise you have to give it to him, 65 goals in 2 years from midfield and playing through the middle occasionally.

Frank Ribery has to be the only player capable of replacing Ronaldo at Manchester United,
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
angry pirate

Post by angry pirate »

have to agree that the spotty bastard will make a profit for madrid, just like ZZ did, perez claiming it was the best financial decision he made last time round. ribery is class, really makes things happen, even more so than ronaldo, but i think they also need to replace ron's aeriel ability too.
Benzema maybe?

Capello walked into the Wembley dressing room at half time last nite to be greeted by a smiling coil of turd in the middle of the room.
He goes wild, and screams "RIGHT, WHO'S SHIT ON THE GROUND???"
Crouch put his hand up meekly and whispered...

"me boss, but i'm good in the air"
ACD Fantasy League 16/17 - 276297-87189.

Free to join :)
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

He IS world class but i dono if anyone is worth 80 mill.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Iv heard it wont be £80m straight up but 4 annual payments of £20m.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Boner

Post by Boner »

cantona7 wrote:Iv heard it wont be £80m straight up but 4 annual payments of £20m.
I doubt that's the case, they need some cash to help with the £700 million's worth of debt the club has.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Mr Oranje

Post by Mr Oranje »

liquidSwords wrote:Afraid to say, in todays transfer market that Ronaldo has to be worth 80million. Real will make that money up through worldwide merchandise. He is still young and in his prime, didnt look as if he wanted to play for United last season and he was getting too big for his boots, just look at his self obsesed attitude. Playing wise you have to give it to him, 65 goals in 2 years from midfield and playing through the middle occasionally.

Frank Ribery has to be the only player capable of replacing Ronaldo at Manchester United,
I agree with Ribery, but he wont be anywhere near the prolific goal scorer that Ronaldo was. To be hounest just because he has gone, does not mean United wont score goals. Rooney will take his place in knocking them in, or there get another young ace kid who will make them fortunes in the future.

Man City seem to be on the right track looking like they are getting a few decent players in, all rumours at the moment though.

P.s I am a Pompey fan, leave Johnson alone Chelsea and Liverpool, he's ours!!!
http://www.CoffeeshopsRated.com - We have rated over 50 Coffeeshops now!!
doobydave

Post by doobydave »

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

looks like ronaldo was seen with paris hilton in la and leaving her place at 5 am. he may catch the herpes before he even is presented as a rm player.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
badgerfist

Post by badgerfist »

hopefully he'll contract syphilis and his legs will fall off, never before has someone i've not met been able to fill me with super rage. very possibly the worlds most punch-able face, or maybe tony blackburn
weeded and liquored
dogstar

Post by dogstar »

I reckon the whinger is best got rid of, he didn't want to be on the pitch for Man U for a lot of last season. No way any player is worth 80 mil - but hey, if Madrid want to pay that, I'd take it.

Football shouldn't be about the money, it should be about talent, team play and playing a beautiful game. One thing I will give Ronaldo credit for - he's always been one for improving and getting better - just needs to learn how not to bottle it on the really big occasions.
In the valley of the norms, the 3 eyed man is king
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Should of been banned from England after his show in the Euros against England...good ridence really...maybe we might get some footballers who play for the club rather than the paycheck...
Defeating evil with a thing called love
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Looks like im the only 1 who thinks he is worth it!!!! :lol: :lol:
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....