Our first trip Sep 2 - 18th

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Metalferrets

Our first trip Sep 2 - 18th

Post by Metalferrets »

So we finally have our days squared away and I have arranged a pet sitter for our 4 ferrets, 2 rats and Roger Rabbit. Now all we need to do is buy our new home, move in, send the aminals to the sitter and then go on fucking vacation for over 2 weeks. We are really excited to not just be going to Amsterdam for the greens but also there are 5 bands or so that Jay and I like playing at PaganFest so we get to see them. And we wouldn't be able to see them here in the states. However Jay is going to be missing Amon Amarth on the 26th because we aren't going to be there for 3 weeks. By then the animals would have taken over the pet sitters house like a bunch of pirates and they would be holding them ransom for treats. We are thinking about staying in this pink nightmare apartment (for honeymooners i gather but what just married man wants to be surrounded by pink? :roll: ) but it is only 1400 for 2 weeks so it will be a little over that. The room is open with no bookings for the entire year. It must be because it is so pink lol. For the price though compared to the 3600 apartments we have looked at we can beat that so pink nightmare it is! BRING IT ON!!!

MrHappy

Post by MrHappy »

We'll be there the same time. The Paganfest sounds cool.
"Be excellent to each other."
Metalferrets

Post by Metalferrets »

I know right? Here is the official site I guess http://www.myspace.com/paganfest .

Are you in Nashville TN or is there really a place called Nasville? We are in Knoxville which is why I ask. Are you going to be there the exact same dates lol?
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

You have been posted on the September Whos In Town page.

You can see who else may be in town during your stay.

By default I link your posting to your profile page here on ACD.

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/profi ... le&u=33587

I can change it to a web link ( myspace, facebook, personal page )
or an email address if you want.

Enjoy
FlyByNite - Travel preference, not business practice

Coffeeshop Frog Hollow <--- Clicky
home of the
Whos In Town <--- Clicky
and
Coffeeshop Menus <--- Clicky
pages.
MrHappy

Post by MrHappy »

Metalferrets wrote:I know right? Here is the official site I guess http://www.myspace.com/paganfest .

Are you in Nashville TN or is there really a place called Nasville? We are in Knoxville which is why I ask. Are you going to be there the exact same dates lol?
Yep, Music City Tennessee! We were just in Sevierville a couple of weeks ago on family vacation.
We'll be in The Dam Sept. 5th - 11th. Too bad I'll be missing the festival though.
Metalferrets

Post by Metalferrets »

Oh thats cool. My boyfriend used to live there. He says it sucks there no offense lol

I see you were high when you wrote down you location you forgot the H hahaha.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply to this I forgot I asked you a question.

We are probably into completely different shit but I do know we at least have one thing in common and that is we love to get baked. We for sure want to hang out and smoke with different people. We don't have any friends to get high with here so it will be nice. You could come on a Ganja tour with us if you like or maybe something else. Were going on at least 2-3 ganja tours the rest of the time we are doing whatever else, exploring and what not.
rizzla69

Post by rizzla69 »

will be in amsterdam 18th-20th september,so will try meet up if you are up for a few smokes&a laugh??? :lol:
Metalferrets

Post by Metalferrets »

We are leaving around 8 P.M on th 18th so maybe some time before. We like to wake up early so we can enjoy the day.
rizzla69

Post by rizzla69 »

we fly at 7am from england,so will be in amsterdam first thing.our first port of call will be central cs....... :lol:
Metalferrets

Post by Metalferrets »

we'll keep in touch then. We should be able to do something for sure.
MrHappy

Post by MrHappy »

Metalferrets wrote:Oh thats cool. My boyfriend used to live there. He says it sucks there no offense lol

I see you were high when you wrote down you location you forgot the H hahaha.

Sorry it took so long for me to reply to this I forgot I asked you a question.

We are probably into completely different shit but I do know we at least have one thing in common and that is we love to get baked. We for sure want to hang out and smoke with different people. We don't have any friends to get high with here so it will be nice. You could come on a Ganja tour with us if you like or maybe something else. Were going on at least 2-3 ganja tours the rest of the time we are doing whatever else, exploring and what not.
Yep, this town pretty much sucks ass unless you're into country music. Thanks for the heads up on my location - I was definitely high.

We would definitely be up for a meetup. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
Metalferrets

Post by Metalferrets »

Yea I don't like country music. Your welcome about your location. Whats funny is it has been like that for awhile and you haven't noticed. :lol:
MrHappy

Post by MrHappy »

Metalferrets wrote:Yea I don't like country music. Your welcome about your location. Whats funny is it has been like that for awhile and you haven't noticed. :lol:
Man, that's sad. I can't believe I missed it for that long. duh...
scully

Post by scully »

hi metalferets, am in town 3rd sept 4 one day only, wld b great 2 catch up 4 a smoke or 2 , will b starting off at popeye as usual, will then seek out and smoke as much quallity bud that i can get my hands on, have a great trip hope to c u in the dam lol
b happy get high
echc1

Post by echc1 »

see you guys there..am in from morning of 1st to evening of 4th.....just a quick smoking raid on the happy city