Terps Army (El Guapo)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate El Guapo

I like El Guapo
90%
I don't like El Guapo
10%

Total votes: 30

FlyByNite

Re: Terps Army (El Guapo)

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Terps Army dated September 2, 2022. Thanks to JST.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TerpsArm ... sArmy.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Popular shop. New menu for Terps Army dated September 22, 2022. Thanks to Toking Tom.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was in on Friday,, got 3 weed
BLUE LIME PIE ,
Z3 ,
GUMBO.
All the weed was top quality the Z3 was the tastiest bud I've smoked in a while but the GUMBO was stronger much more indica dominant ,I liked it a lot :D

ONIONZ hash
Tastes nothing like onions if it hadn't been so dam strong I probably would've looked my money back :lol: nice stuff hits hard
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Terps Army dated October 1, 2022. Kudos to Toking Tom.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Another new Terp's Army dated November 2, 2022.Kudos Victor HGLD.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

Terps Army dated November 18, 2022. Kudos to M.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Terp's Army dated December 15, 2022. Thanks to Christo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

More Terp's Army dated December 28, 2022. Kudos to Tokeing Tom.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Terps Army menu dated February 4, 2023. Kudos to RealFresh187.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TerpsAr ... sArmy.html

Enjoy
Lemming, on behalf of FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Babara Bud filtered hash (22€/g) - What I noticed first when the budtender showed it to me was that lovely orange kind of peach smell of it. The hash itself is pretty bright colored and soft but not really oily on the first look ( it was hard to make balls out of it). On the other hand, it bubbled very strong even if the flame just got close to the hash which is usually a sign of high quality. The smell transferred pretty well to the taste, too :D
Only with the effect I was a bit disappointed. It gave me a very activating high which didn´t last really long. No real relaxing effect with this one on me while the activating effect wasn´t as strong as I expected for a hash in that price region. I mean it wasn´t weak but on me the effect was over in less than 1 hour which happens to me very rarely with other hashes.

Overall very rare terpenes on that hash. Never tasted that flavor before :D the smell transferred pretty well to the taste. Sadly the effect dissapointed me especially for the price. Even when smoked it as the first smoke of the day it didn´t knock my socks off... well maybe my tolerance is just a bit to high for it atm. I could imagine that a beginner would rate it very differently...
Kushinski

Post by Kushinski »

Cali weed is not Cali, artificial terpenes are sprayed onto the buds. Tried the Cherry Twister, disaster..
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Kushinski wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2023 09:03 am Cali weed is not Cali, artificial terpenes are sprayed onto the buds. Tried the Cherry Twister, disaster..
Fo' real? I've never bought Cali Weed because its a rip Off with those prices. But If its sprayed then give it Back, Go to the budtender and told him whats wrong. What the fuck, they start Sellin sprayed Cali Weed 🤦🏻 they call themselfes terpz Army but dont Know nothing about Weed, If its really sprayed
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2023 09:36 pm Fo' real? I've never bought Cali Weed because its a rip Off with those prices. But If its sprayed then give it Back, Go to the budtender and told him whats wrong. What the fuck, they start Sellin sprayed Cali Weed 🤦🏻 they call themselfes terpz Army but dont Know nothing about Weed, If its really sprayed
Far be it from me to defend anything related to €30/g 'Cali' weed, because you're totally right the whole thing is just obscene, but I would also be somewhat loathe to take 1 report from someone with an allegation like that as gospel. Rather than it just having been crappy weed lol. Few years back I distinctly remember one poster here who was convinced virtually all of the shops in town were selling sprayed weed, and not just the obvious shitholes.

That's not to say it couldn't happen, but it seems unlikely to me without multiple independent reports... rather than it just being that the more shops rip people off for prices the more angry some customers who don't like what they're sold will be, with what is often quite a subjective product anyway.

Or who knows, maybe it was more than just very disappointing bud at a stupid price with a nonsense label. But again you're totally right, if its that bad most definitely take it up with the establishment!
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Not_the_monk wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2023 10:52 pm
MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2023 09:36 pm Fo' real? I've never bought Cali Weed because its a rip Off with those prices. But If its sprayed then give it Back, Go to the budtender and told him whats wrong. What the fuck, they start Sellin sprayed Cali Weed 🤦🏻 they call themselfes terpz Army but dont Know nothing about Weed, If its really sprayed
Far be it from me to defend anything related to €30/g 'Cali' weed, because you're totally right the whole thing is just obscene, but I would also be somewhat loathe to take 1 report from someone with an allegation like that as gospel. Rather than it just having been crappy weed lol. Few years back I distinctly remember one poster here who was convinced virtually all of the shops in town were selling sprayed weed, and not just the obvious shitholes.

That's not to say it couldn't happen, but it seems unlikely to me without multiple independent reports... rather than it just being that the more shops rip people off for prices the more angry some customers who don't like what they're sold will be, with what is often quite a subjective product anyway.

Or who knows, maybe it was more than just very disappointing bud at a stupid price with a nonsense label. But again you're totally right, if its that bad most definitely take it up with the establishment!
Yes you're right my friend! Maybe it was Just Bad Weed, i Hope so :mrgreen:
BTW: did anyone tried the stuff from the hazemonkeyzz? :mrgreen: they Said they have really good homegrower Haze, some Shops Carry it. They using there own Cuts, thats what they sayin but i dont Know 😁 they also have Telegram
Kushinski

Post by Kushinski »

I would like to upload the bud here if possible. The Cherry Twister is definitely covered in artificial terpenes, these also settle in the baggy. It is not uncommon for Cali weed to be processed with artificial terpenes. In America the laws are different, growers are allowed to work with pesticides, terpenes and everything in high doses. For me, Cali is fake