Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

FODSmith

Re: Bagheera

Post by FODSmith »

Tried to post a menu pic, but Imgur appears not to be my friend at at the moment, though it's worked before.

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (26 Dec 2019)

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

FODSmith wrote: Wed 18th Dec 2019 02:57 pm Whatever the circumstances for them, it's a bonus for the smoker, as it's much better than Voyagers was in terms of coffee and hash choice, as well as seating.
Yes I agree :D there is much more space at Baghera than the old location. Well I liked the old "Voyagers" location, too especially before they made that smoker room because of that tabacco law... but it´s great to have a coffeeshop with phenofinder strains in the centrum again :mrgreen: Baba is also a great coffeeshop that I also prefer over the old voyagers location. So really sad that they had to leave the old voyagers but now they have 2 nice even better spots :mrgreen: and of course for me it´s also nice that they sell some more hash now :mrgreen:

last week:

OG XXX (13€/g weed) - Was the recommendation of the super friendly budtender with dreads for a kush. Looked and smelled nice out of the tub so I went for it. Not really big buds but still good looking. Smelled kushy like OG... not really strong smell but pleasent. Smell transfers good to the taste but it could be better. It smoked also pretty clean but in the end I hoped that it taste a bit more... overall a good example of the strain but there is more potential... well with 13€ it was also not one of their "Top" products.

By the way it seems that they sell at Baghera also a few strains that are not on the menu at Baba and vice versa. OG XXX for example is from Accelerator Seeds which was often sold at Baghera earlier.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Bagheera dated January 22, 2020. Thanks Anon.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bagheera ... heera.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Maroc Supreme hash (9€/g) - Pretty blonde "beldia" type moroccan hash with a good oil content. At first I wanted to try their Bildia hash but the Supreme smelled stronger to my nose so I decide to try that one. Overall it look like good quality more oldschool moroccan blonde hash to me. No chemical smell... good relaxing effects to me... liked it :mrgreen:

Well nothing outstanding but for the price nice more blonde oldschool moroccan hash which is sometimes not so easy to find for me... while Baba/Bagheera could be good "new" spots for good "beldia" type hash :D I will try their "Bildia" next time.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Popped in a few times this week, was is Suzie's a lot so it was nice and convenient. Managed to sample Notorious og, Lemon Bubble, Lots Of Skittlez, Serious Kush and 24K Gold. Stand out's for me were the Notorious and 24K. The latter is a fave of mine so I was stoked to see it land on the menu while I was there. Dealt with a few staff who were all really nice. Good place, excellent location, well worth a visit.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Here now smoking 24k it has that tangie terpy thing going on good smell of the bud ,dry but sticky9/10 .also got kosher kush nice solid bud good smell yet to smoke. I had a nose of the fromage blue and lots of skittles but they didn't really appeal ..anyone know where to get some good old school cheese
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Kosher is an average enough smoke not as much flavour as I would have expected but its strong enough 8/10 ...I think the phenofinders guys did well here a lot more space and more chilled out vibe than voyagers had 2 nice coffeys and it would be a good spot for a larger group
Pablocito

Post by Pablocito »

Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 24th Feb 2020 11:34 am Here now smoking 24k it has that tangie terpy thing going on good smell of the bud ,dry but sticky9/10 .also got kosher kush nice solid bud good smell yet to smoke. I had a nose of the fromage blue and lots of skittles but they didn't really appeal ..anyone know where to get some good old school cheese
Try the sensemillia in osdoorp,having big buddha cheese,dry but sticky,full with aroma and those specialities what makes cheese for cheese
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Thanks man I'll try get there today :thumbup:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Tried the lots of zkittles, it was nice I had lots to smoke all day but it did stand out cant say to much more but it worth a try
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (9 March 2020)

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

2 weeks ago

HB was there and super friendly as always :mrgreen: I wanted to smoke some of their Notorious OG which I didn´t smoked for longer time now. Also had a look on a few other things on the menu but decide to go with the Notorious OG. This time it was a bit cheaper 12 or 13€/g but unfortunately not as nice as some batches I tried before. I felt the taste but not as full and intense as some other batches. Overall not bad and still better than a lot of other stuff in that price range. While 13€ isn´t really cheap at all but nowadys :lol:

I also met randomly a great guy there that I already knew from texting in web and I always wanted to meet him in real :mrgreen: just unbelievable how small the world is :lol: I just love that :mrgreen:
Pablocito

Post by Pablocito »

Now all closed for 3 weeks🙄🙄
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Pablocito wrote: Sun 15th Mar 2020 09:57 pm Now all closed for 3 weeks
Luckily they opened the coffeeshops again but only for "take away"... at least something good... but difficult to say when it will be the
same as before. It could take a year or more :shock: and that doesn't just apply to coffeeshops... but I really hope that it doesn't take that long
that we are able to meet other people from all over the world in a coffeeshop again *fingers crossed*. Well the coffeeshops became more and more commercial over the last years and it had also lost a bit of it´s old spirit but there are still a few exceptions :mrgreen: