Bagheera

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like bagheera??

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 59

Tokeing tom

Re: Bagheera

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had a sniff of the Lemontree og and the Sherbalato and had to go for the sherb because the smell from the tub was delightful.
The taste transfer is good its as close to "cali" as you can get for €16 these days impressive weed
Also got some Velvet Octaine filtered hash €16 which smells very good and bubbles like crazy pretty heavy bang from it too 😋 I like it

avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Gummy Bears at €14/g was the best smoke of the trip for value for money. Wicked smell and taste and also packed a punch. Enjoyed smoking the g so much on their outdoor seating that I purchased 2 more g to smoke up back at the apartment.

Runtz91 nice smoke and high.

Zlushi was a little underwhelming, lovely smell but didn't really come through on the taste.

We spent every night of the trip sitting outside for a couple of hours. Was that blazed sitting outside here I forgot to get a menu picture.

Bagheera is my new favourite coffeeshop! 8) 8)
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Nice to hear more good things about this place I was very impressed with what I got last time especially the velvet octaine hash very strong stuff ..this place is on the up 👍
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Bagheera dated 18 June 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by zany

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Bagheer ... heera.html

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Fish Scale weed (15€/g) - From look very nice almost like "Cali". Very dense and hard nugs. Smoked well and had a sour kushy taste with a strong indica effect :mrgreen: I liked it 8)

My mate got the Kosher Kush (15 or 16€/g) which was a bit smaller buds but had a strong Kosher smell and was also good quality.

They also have a interesting hash menu now and the super friendly dealer showed me nearly everything they had on offer. They had several filtered hashes which were mostly in egg form and darker in color. The Wedding Cake 90u hash (15€/g)
was the only one if I remember right that wasn´t in egg form and the recommendation of the dealer.
I tried a bit of it so far and review will follow.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Bagheera dated 14 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Gummy Bears (10€/g) - Buds looked crazy especially for the price. Dense really sticky buds with a lot of purple color in it. Smell was also pleasant to the nose. Tasted good while lacked a bit. Can´t really say anything about the effect because I was already pretty high when I smoked it :mrgreen: but it felt strong to me.
For 10€/g a pretty good smoke. I could imagine it comes from Canada. I've seen some "cheap" weed strains on menus lately that looked really great and they also came from Canda but often lacks a bit... Hopefully there are no PGRs involved because the buds look so damn good and dense. But I can't actually imagine that with the phenofinder guys.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Bagheera dated 23 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by MrBurningHaze

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Bagheera dated 25 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

The_b_team

Post by The_b_team »

Been Amsterdam maybe 25 times since 2012, and never been in here before. Doing more research this time before I go 8-11th March for shops that I’ve never been to before and this one is top of my list.

Usually visit greenhouse in harlemstrat as the first stop every time, but not been to dam since changed to cookies, the weed was always overpriced but I liked the vibe in there, this time I’m making here my first stop straight from the plane as I’ve heard nothing but great things about this shop and seems a nice place to chill for a couple hours and smoke. Can’t wait.