Hestia's 420 Cup Topics (merged)

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
hestia

A name for the new meet?

Post by hestia »

first things first I gess. A catchey name. so fill in the blank ACD 420 _____________ NO not the hestia cup! :oops: :oops: :oops: How about the TOP SHOP TOUR.???? Speak up! now's your chance to help name a new event in Amsterdam 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)Be a part of stoner history!! :) :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: Other help needed . Who of you computer artist out there want's to design a little something for the new meet? Stu...?? Also we'll need a poll perhaps to find the top 9 shops.? AZ...? I will need someone who lives in the Dam and knows the coffee shops To take me to the shops picked so I can get the meets set up Rez? Milehigh? DC . Any one else want to come along and help with this ?

tastywaves

Re: A name for the new meet?

Post by tastywaves »

hestia wrote:first things first I gess. A catchey name. so fill in the blank ACD 420 _____________ NO not the hestia cup! :oops: :oops: :oops: How about the TOP SHOP TOUR.???? Speak up! now's your chance to help name a new event in Amsterdam 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)Be a part of stoner history!! :) :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll: Other help needed . Who of you computer artist out there want's to design a little something for the new meet? Stu...?? Also we'll need a poll perhaps to find the top 9 shops.? AZ...? I will need someone who lives in the Dam and knows the coffee shops To take me to the shops picked so I can get the meets set up Rez? Milehigh? DC . Any one else want to come along and help with this ?
ACD 420 Crown
Hey hestia i'm getting there early and would love 2 join.
Peace 2 All...
Pass the peace pipe.
Burning em since 69'
spidergawd

Re: The 420 cup ...YES!!!

Post by spidergawd »

hestia wrote:It's cool with Lemming .......SO lets do this thing and have a BLASTx10 :D :D 8) 8) here is a rough draft Day 1 --- april 18 . 3 meet and greets , than over to the Nes to discuss our findings of the day,and party. Day 2 April 19 3 meet and greets then over to the Nes to discuss todays findings - moore partying Day 3 April 20 3 more meet and greets with the last one being the coffee shop 420 at 420 than over to the n Nes to discuss the days finding and make our decisions on how the 9 coffee shops chosen rate. and Party Day 4 April 21 we all go to the top 3 coffee shops picked starting with the 3dr place winner-Bronze, than the secont place winner-Silver , with the top winner being last -GOLD and THEN. if were able to! Go back to the Nes for the BIG BONG OUT. :D :D 8) 8) Hows this sound????
Brilliant Hestia, that sounds very do-able even for an old geezer like me :) .
I'm just drawing up a training schedule for myself at the moment :roll: .
What a long strange trip it is.
hestia

Post by hestia »

Yes, Spidergod, remember practice makes perfect, I'm starting a workout (puff'puff,puff)too .Well it's a tough job ,but it has to be done ya know. With the young bongers coming on so strong I need to get my lungs in shape. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

420 Cough and crawl.

Right o then, time boked off from work. Let the training begin... cough

:)

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
hestia

THE NES IS YES!

Post by hestia »

Everything is cool with DC, we're welcome to use the Nes for the big ADC 420 meet..Thank you so much DC :D :D :D
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

Nice one

:)

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
tastywaves

Post by tastywaves »

well done.
Pass the peace pipe.
Burning em since 69'
DC

Post by DC »

Nothing to do with me, we're open to the public!. :lol:

ADC....all deffinately caned?....true. :D
Toker70

Post by Toker70 »

TBH i'm like Twitcho i just wanna go get fucked and have fun,dribble maybe even pass out for a while but the top 3 shops for the day of 4/20 seems easily workable and as for a big smoke out in nes i'll deffo throw a few bags over the counter to aid the general fucked up'nes'...can't wait to meet all u mad men 8) 8) 8)
Babylon 'wan tief mi 'erb. But mi bun it bfoe dey come.
tastywaves

Post by tastywaves »

The meet up @ Nes is going 2 be one hell of a smoke a thon. Bong bong bong oh hell yes. Hope there budtender is well stocked up when we all show up for meet @ Nes. Party party party. :P :P :P
Peace 2 All... 8)
Pass the peace pipe.
Burning em since 69'
HENRY VIII

Post by HENRY VIII »

Toker70 wrote:TBH i'm like Twitcho i just wanna go get fucked and have fun,dribble maybe even pass out for a while but the top 3 shops for the day of 4/20 seems easily workable and as for a big smoke out in nes i'll deffo throw a few bags over the counter to aid the general fucked up'nes'...can't wait to meet all u mad men 8) 8) 8)
Any news on twitch's trip yet? I think he went there the day before yesterday maybe? I know he was hoping flights were all good.
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

tastywaves wrote:The meet up @ Nes is going 2 be one hell of a smoke a thon. Bong bong bong oh hell yes. Hope there budtender is well stocked up when we all show up for meet @ Nes. Party party party. :P :P :P
Peace 2 All... 8)
t'Nes doesn't weed or hash anymore, so it BYO. I don't know about bongs, but one thing for is for sure...Zeppelin after Zeppelin of vapo bags will be coming your way. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
hestia

Post by hestia »

I think that this is going to be a total hoot party!,party!,party.! :D :D :D Now i have a question/favor to ask . who out there are serious smokers of hash, and will make sure to fill out the judging forms for the 420 ACD cup the Gathering. I'm asking about this because I personally hardly ever smoke hash and I know there are lots of others who are the same way.So we need some knolegable volunters!!! help!help! 8) 8) 8)
DC

Post by DC »

ImageImageImage :twisted: