WARNING BEFORE YOU FLY BACK HOME

After (or during) your trip, post your report here.
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

darkglobe wrote:I'm not interested in getting involved in the racial element of this discussion,but i've just seen on the BBC News at 10,many organisations ,including Oxfam,are complaining that the US military arent allowing medical supplies to land at the airport...they havent even got basic sterilising equipment !!!and the Canadians are trying to open another airport to get stuff in...What the FUCK IS GOING ON THERE ???
I found an article that might better explain what is going on there.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/ ... google_cnn

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

back to the original topic. kids..dont bring weed back home from amsterdam! :D
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
davidw

Post by davidw »

cantona7 wrote:back to the original topic. kids..dont bring weed back home from amsterdam! :D
Quite.

If your going to do it [break the law], its your choice to do it.

Customs / TSA / Other all have a job that they choose to do. They follow both mandated requirements [ie if they have been told all Mr. Scottsons are to be thoroughly searched thats what happens] and are also encouraged and trained to 'follow their instinct'. If they stop you and your clean, then you'll be on your way 'shortly'.

I used to work in a verification style job [ok it was making sure boxes that came back with returns actually contained the item. Simple - open every box and check - not when there were more boxes than we could cope with (ie it cost more to check than it was worth)] and the major headache we had was figuring out the next attack.
The one thing we learned is that sometimes the more 'normal' something looked the more suspicion points it got. After all whats to say something with spot on paperwork etc etc isn't actually hiding something.
Unfortunately there was no mutual exclusiveness and a method that resulted in failed attempt the week before was equally as likely as a new and unexpected one.

My point is that when searching for a object in a crowd, it helps to know what the object is and when you "don't really know" instincts end up playing a major part. If official or unofficial data gets you higher positive catches, thats where you fish

Whatever you think of a current law - it is the current law, you know it as much as they do. If you want to change it - then campaign for change using legal methods ..... after all if your discredited your ideas tend to be too and it doesn't make sense to start a fight by giving your enemy ammunition
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

I know i shouldnt put this up. BUT! what the Hell why not :twisted:
I found this thing on HAITI ....

I guess they did not have the ZioNazi permission to land
«the title I WASNT THE ONE WHO CAME WIT THIS NAME!

Doctors Without Borders Plane with Lifesaving Medical Supplies Diverted Again from Landing in Haiti

Patients in Dire Need of Emergency Care Dying from Delays in Arrival of Medical Supplies
Port-au-Prince, January 19, 2010 – A Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) cargo plane carrying 12 tons of medical equipment, including drugs, surgical supplies and two dialysis machines, was turned away three times from Port-au-Prince airport since Sunday night despite repeated assurances of its ability to land there. This 12-ton cargo was part of the contents of an earlier plane carrying a total of 40 tons of supplies that was blocked from landing on Sunday morning. Since January 14, MSF has had five planes diverted from the original destination of Port-au-Prince to the Dominican Republic. These planes carried a total of 85 tons of medical and relief supplies.

“We have had five patients in Martissant health center die for lack of the medical supplies that this plane was carrying,” said Loris de Filippi, emergency coordinator for the MSF’s Choscal Hospital in Cite Soleil. “I have never seen anything like this. Any time I leave the operating theater I see lots of people desperately asking to be taken for surgery. Today, there are 12 people who need lifesaving amputations at Choscal Hospital. We were forced to buy a saw in the market to continue amputations. We are running against time here.”

More than 500 patients in need of surgery have been transferred from MSF health center in the Martissant neighborhood to Choscal Hospital with more than 230 operated on since Thursday. MSF teams have been working since the first hours after the earthquake and these cargo shipments are vital to continue their ability to provide essential medical care to victims of the disaster. In five different locations in the city, MSF has given primary care to an estimated 3,000 people in the capital and performed more than 400 surgeries.

“It is like working in a war situation,” said Rosa Crestani, MSF medical coordinator for Choscal Hospital. “We don’t have any more morphine to manage pain for our patients. We cannot accept that planes carrying lifesaving medical supplies and equipment continue to be turned away while our patients die. Priority must be given to medical supplies entering the country.”

Many of the patients have been pulled from the rubble of collapsed buildings are at grave risk of death from septicemia and the consequences of “crush syndrome,” a condition where damaged muscle tissue releases toxins into the bloodstream and can lead to death from kidney failure. Dialysis machines are vital to keeping patients alive with this condition.

Another two planes carrying a total of 26 MSF aid workers were diverted to Dominican Republic. MSF has successfully landed five planes with a total of 135 tons of supplies into Port-au-Prince. Another 195 tons of supplies will need to be granted permission to land in the airport in the coming days in order to continue MSF’s scale up of its medical relief operation in Haiti.

More than 700 MSF staff are working to provide emergency medical care to earthquake survivors in and around Port-au-Prince. MSF teams are currently working in Choscal Hospital, Martissant Health Center, Trinite Hospital, Carrefour hospital, Jacmel Hospital, and are establishing a 100-bed inflatable hospital in the Delmas area. They are running exploratory assessment missions to other locations outside the capital as well.
DeathRowRecords

Post by DeathRowRecords »

My comment about Deathrow was a Joke i AINT no RAP nor Hiphup fan
these ppl make me LOL... how they can sing about being n... and shooting white ppl goin drug raping each others girlfriends and alll ....
and they play this music on TV Radio groupe BUt they wouldnt play Oi music like ROW ROW the n....r down the stream? or OI OI WHITE POWER! but radio will play a song where BLACK POWER is all over it?and then you got rapper like SLIM SHADY He white? why is it okay for him to say Ni....?
Adamster, you've shown yourself up with these comments, please explain what 'drug raping' is?? And hiphup too you slag. If you knew anything about music you would know Eminem has only once used the 'N' word on a song, in a now infamous tape made as a schoolkid after a black girl dumped him (aka the 'foolish pride' tape).

Anyway, I originally posted to defend your right to free speech, but it's obvious to anyone reading this that you have racial hangups. Mind you, you are a babbling prick who can't master any language it seems, your facts are twisted and have little basis, you hate the country you live in....and you're a misinformed racist to boot, life must suck for you, being such a cunt?

Bluelaru - fair's fair, a point made & made well, caps lock truly works! Why pick on someone who hasn't even posted when the ones who do can't even manage a remotely intelligent response between them?

Talking of intelligent responses....USB, you finally made a mum joke, well done!

[\quote] hows this cock taste loser....i havent been angry since yer mom messed up my laundry last week...i gave her the week off to think about it,,you and adam should swap spit ,hold hands, and jump off of something....ya only sho up when theres trollin to be done, any way..you lose...now go wash my kitchen floor...yer mom tracked dirt in from the garden [\quote]

You get 4/10 for effort, 1 out of 10 for attainment... the thing is, you're kind of 1 topic too late, but do keep trying! Thanks, but I'll pass on the cock, perhaps you Yank boys are into that, though it's a bit gay for me, not to mention it must be infected from being up in your mum how many times?? What goes on in Baltimore should stay in Baltimore (a bit like you). As for being a loser, and the statement 'you lose', what the fuck are you on about, we aint playing Nintendo here, but if those are the only terms you can think in, glad to be a loser, thank fuck I'm not a loud and ignorant Yank! What kind of prick calls himself 'BongLord' anyway, smoking weed's no competition and you're an insignificant wankstain, now run along and pay allegiance to the schwag you've clearly been smoking!

I'm no troll, but to any American who lacks the brains to reply with any degree of wit (that's not all of you - most) anybody critical must be a troll...if you had the sense to check you'd see I've been on the forum a few months, contributing occasionally to topics that interest me. If I was a troll though, this place is gold....you thick Yank cunts just bite 1 after another, makes reeling your asses in so easy!

DazedandConfused, I'm not angry, more frustrated by such stupidity... your dumb ass wouldn't know how to distinguish anger from criticism anyhow. Your only contribution has been to tell us 'Palin is a fox', so you're evidently not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

RR - Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but you're right, let's quit the bitching, I for 1 didn't join for this shit....plenty more important stuff to read.

DC - hope you're not still huffing at me, from where I am it wasn't pretty! :lol: Glad to see you know your rhyming slang too.

SirNiall (or just 'nail' to use the US English....flaming Yanks, your name's spelt clearly every time you post!), you have the patience of a saint maintaining this conversation, how the hell do you do it/why bother? Perhaps I am Anti-American, and those pesky wabbits have been the bane of my life too, but I won't be changing my mind in a hurry.

My last words on the subject. Much love & goodnight!
10 B&H + a packet of rizla,not the greens
DC

Post by DC »

Dude, I wasn't huffing, I was laughing at you huffing because the UK vs US thread had been deleted. Now I'm laughing at you being the same thing you're accusing other people of. Don't worry about the UK/US thread, you're best work is right here!. :lol:
Marco

Post by Marco »

DeathRowRecords wrote:
these ppl make me LOL... how they can sing about being n... and shooting white ppl goin drug raping each others girlfriends and alll ....
and they play this music on TV Radio groupe BUt they wouldnt play Oi music like ROW ROW the n....r down the stream? or OI OI WHITE POWER! but radio will play a song where BLACK POWER is all over it?and then you got rapper like SLIM SHADY He white? why is it okay for him to say Ni....?
Adamster, you've shown yourself up with these comments, please explain what 'drug raping' is?? And hiphup too you slag. If you knew anything about music you would know Eminem has only once used the 'N' word on a song, in a now infamous tape made as a schoolkid after a black girl dumped him (aka the 'foolish pride' tape).

Anyway, I originally posted to defend your right to free speech, but it's obvious to anyone reading this that you have racial hangups. Mind you, you are a babbling prick who can't master any language it seems, your facts are twisted and have little basis, you hate the country you live in....and you're a misinformed racist to boot, life must suck for you, being such a cunt?

Bluelaru - fair's fair, a point made & made well, caps lock truly works! Why pick on someone who hasn't even posted when the ones who do can't even manage a remotely intelligent response between them?

Talking of intelligent responses....USB, you finally made a mum joke, well done!

[\quote] hows this cock taste loser....i havent been angry since yer mom messed up my laundry last week...i gave her the week off to think about it,,you and adam should swap spit ,hold hands, and jump off of something....ya only sho up when theres trollin to be done, any way..you lose...now go wash my kitchen floor...yer mom tracked dirt in from the garden [\quote]

You get 4/10 for effort, 1 out of 10 for attainment... the thing is, you're kind of 1 topic too late, but do keep trying! Thanks, but I'll pass on the cock, perhaps you Yank boys are into that, though it's a bit gay for me, not to mention it must be infected from being up in your mum how many times?? What goes on in Baltimore should stay in Baltimore (a bit like you). As for being a loser, and the statement 'you lose', what the fuck are you on about, we aint playing Nintendo here, but if those are the only terms you can think in, glad to be a loser, thank fuck I'm not a loud and ignorant Yank! What kind of prick calls himself 'BongLord' anyway, smoking weed's no competition and you're an insignificant wankstain, now run along and pay allegiance to the schwag you've clearly been smoking!

I'm no troll, but to any American who lacks the brains to reply with any degree of wit (that's not all of you - most) anybody critical must be a troll...if you had the sense to check you'd see I've been on the forum a few months, contributing occasionally to topics that interest me. If I was a troll though, this place is gold....you thick Yank cunts just bite 1 after another, makes reeling your asses in so easy!

DazedandConfused, I'm not angry, more frustrated by such stupidity... your dumb ass wouldn't know how to distinguish anger from criticism anyhow. Your only contribution has been to tell us 'Palin is a fox', so you're evidently not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

RR - Thanks for pointing out the obvious, but you're right, let's quit the bitching, I for 1 didn't join for this shit....plenty more important stuff to read.

DC - hope you're not still huffing at me, from where I am it wasn't pretty! :lol: Glad to see you know your rhyming slang too.

SirNiall (or just 'nail' to use the US English....flaming Yanks, your name's spelt clearly every time you post!), you have the patience of a saint maintaining this conversation, how the hell do you do it/why bother? Perhaps I am Anti-American, and those pesky wabbits have been the bane of my life too, but I won't be changing my mind in a hurry.

I am happy to hear critics of the US, shit one of my reasons for being here is 'exile' from my a country I no longer recognize.

But if you are from the UK, seriously before you start painting America or Americans with broad strokes, please please PLEASE STFU. You guys invented the shit the US is only just learning to do (world domination).

I think your countrymen say it best..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L8g9wondps

And if you are French, Dutch, Germans, Canadian, Spanish, Italian, etc it goes for you as well...check your country's history...cause when you were on top of the food chain oh so many years ago, some seriously bad shit was being done all over the world.

And Death Row, if Americans are the bane of your life, step up like a man and do something about it.

Much love
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

DeathRowRecords wrote:

Just wanted to point out that when you take pot shots at Americans calling them "loud and ignorant yanks" and "thick yank cunts" you are also insulting your beloved artists at Death Row Records and all the other American artists you listen to. If anyone at Death Row Records read your post I think they would know who the real wankstain is.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

DeathRowRecords wrote:

hehehe..ya wasted what?...two or three hours of yer life writing this?...heheheh...my name..its ORIGINAL....like your is?..heheheh..it is nintendo...and yer a mushroom that just got smashed by the bonglords hammer...yay..gold coins..wheeeee....you are what ya eat...a big giant troll dick...enjoy yer next few hour responding....now ill go smoke what ya dream of
rockin into the night
DazedandConfusedinOR

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR »

Hey Death Row...you're a little punk ass wannabe. I guess over there in the UK they'd refer to you as a chav, yob, or maybe dodgy skanger. Over here we'd call you a wigger. I'll be in the Dam March 10-24 so if you want to be a man instead of a faggot ass bitch like your girlfriend Adamster let me know. I'll give you a beat down you won't forget pussy.
bennybacker

Post by bennybacker »

Hey Death Row...you're a little punk ass wannabe. I guess over there in the UK they'd refer to you as a chav, yob, or maybe dodgy skanger. Over here we'd call you a wigger. I'll be in the Dam March 10-24 so if you want to be a man instead of a faggot ass bitch like your girlfriend Adamster let me know. I'll give you a beat down you won't forget pussy.

:shock: Jesus Christ :shock:

Next line will surely be well my cock's bigger than yours so do one!
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

jesus christ aint got nothin on me..my cock is bigger :D
rockin into the night
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

bennybacker wrote:Hey Death Row...you're a little punk ass wannabe. I guess over there in the UK they'd refer to you as a chav, yob, or maybe dodgy skanger. Over here we'd call you a wigger. I'll be in the Dam March 10-24 so if you want to be a man instead of a faggot ass bitch like your girlfriend Adamster let me know. I'll give you a beat down you won't forget pussy.

:shock: Jesus Christ :shock:

Next line will surely be well my cock's bigger than yours so do one!
(crickets chirping)
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

DazedandConfusedinOR wrote:Hey Death Row...you're a little punk ass wannabe. I guess over there in the UK they'd refer to you as a chav, yob, or maybe dodgy skanger. Over here we'd call you a wigger. I'll be in the Dam March 10-24 so if you want to be a man instead of a faggot ass bitch like your girlfriend Adamster let me know. I'll give you a beat down you won't forget pussy.
For fucks sake, no wonder people call us arrogant. I'm assuming this is a joke.
DC

Post by DC »

It would be a nice change of pace if some of you 'new guys' could try intergrating yerselves into the forum for awhile first before turning it into yer own dick measuring contest. :roll: