UK BBC TV Cannabis Documentary

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Dobern

Post by Dobern »

Shit! Totally forgot about this! Got immersed in the trip reports from Twitch & LS, with a fat doob and a bit of Tool.

iPlayer it is then!

Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Thats man,Watched this last night,Its true what they say thou! its the gangs that are making all the money.
baked

Post by baked »

ItsCashed wrote:Gah! Viewable in the UK only :cry:
i think it is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOMNwwSAukc

?
burgers

Post by burgers »

The only interesting point from the programme for me was when we got to see a variety of grow set ups from the raids the Police were carrying out. One in particular was a very large professional set-up. Forget the plants, the money lost on equipment alone would have been devastating.

That aside the show didn't break any boundaries, and any informed smoker would be more than aware of the facts stated within.

For anyone who was uninformed the show will have left them no more educated. It served to highlight the confusing legal situation we have in the UK in regards to Marijuana.

More than anything the show made me want to roll a joint.
I AM GOONER!
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

I felt a bit of bait and switch at play in this documentary. The title made you think it was going to be about underground cannabis factories, but they spent half the program trying to link cannabis consumption with mental illness. I think the producers of this documentary obviously had a hidden agenda.
Lands

Post by Lands »

wasn't sure what the final message was other than to create vigilantes, hunting down condensated windows. Like that bitch of a mother. That pissed me off because in the end the son went back and blamed the weed, so the crusty old wench won her personal quest. Bitch.

Also, we still don't know what defines a pro set up to growing for personal, dibble wouldn't commit to giving numbers.

On the whole fairly interesting, but abit non.
LANDS
RR

Post by RR »

really crap program, that Ricky does my head in ! and same as that crazy mother and her fiend of a son.

People should just watch Trailer Park Boys as a guide to what cannabis is about ! LOL !! :lol:
! light that isht !
bavlondon

Post by bavlondon »

That kid whose mother wrote to the papers, he was smoking skunk all day every day so no wonder he got himself into a mess. I'm sure most here exercise more restraint.

They should take a page out of the Netherlands book and realise if they legalised it they could put the ilegal joints outbid business ad concentrate on hard drugs.
darkglobe

Post by darkglobe »

Its repeated on BBC3 tonight at 23.45...but from reports on here,i dont think i can be arsed...I'm sick of hearing the propaganda... :evil:
"That cats something i can't explain"
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

Found this program quite disappointing, didn't really feel it gave an accurate insight into the UK's cannabis farms, but then again, how could it? What freedom-enjoying grower would agree to document and televise their grow operation?
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

bavlondon wrote:That kid whose mother wrote to the papers, he was smoking skunk all day every day so no wonder he got himself into a mess. I'm sure most here exercise more restraint.
Nope, I like being High throughout my waking day. Difference is, even when Hella High, I am more than able to continue my life in a consructive manner.
Motivation is a drug all of its own.
Also, I have never pissed my self while stoned. I have never met anyone who has. I think it was compleatly obvious that the dude was up to more than smoking a few spliffs, but his mother jumped on the cannabis aspect, probably cause its easier to accept your sons a Pothead than an addict to any other drug.

The more I think about it, the more I want to bill the BBC for an hour of my life I wont ever get back :lol:
Endure
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

':roll:'
Q: Seriously, how many threads are needed to discuss this sorry, lame-ass excuse of a documentary?
A: I dunno, I suppose I could use the search function. Wait, what is a search function? ':roll:'

Oh, I almost forgot, this is the thread folder for cannabis strains, so which strain are we talking about again?

Peace.
_______
Being stoned is no excuse for stupidity, stupid.
TRANCE

Post by TRANCE »

Dirty Uncle Ron wrote:':roll:'
Q: Seriously, how many threads are needed to discuss this sorry, lame-ass excuse of a documentary?
A: I dunno, I suppose I could use the search function. Wait, what is a search function? ':roll:'

Oh, I almost forgot, this is the thread folder for cannabis strains, so which strain are we talking about again?

Peace.

So let the thread fall to obscurity rather than bring it forth. jeez

Sometimes it's better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

BTW, the strain is SKUNK the latest hybrid strain that's hitting the UK.
MY AMSTERDAM MAP = www.amsterdamer.supanet.com
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Peace.
_______
stop opening it up then to view it, then it wont do your head in, simple tbh even some1 stupid could do it. :wink:
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Kermit wrote:

Peace.
_______
stop opening it up then to view it, then it wont do your head in, simple tbh even some1 stupid could do it. :wink:
Point taken.
Don't know why I sometimes go towards the dark side.

Peace.