Greetings from Eindhoven

The place for new members to say hello.
Jasmeena

Post by Jasmeena »

liquidSwords wrote:Welcome Jas :-)
liquidSwords wrote:I visited Eindhoven last year, i went in 2 coffeeshops, Grasshopper and Euro Garden, think i got white widow and super silver haze...
I've tried Super Silver Haze.. it tasted odd but did give a mellow high.. nothing like white widow tho..

"Don't step on the grass... smoke it!!"
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Jasmeena wrote:
cisco wrote:Welcome from Edinburgh ! I was in Eindhoven in Oct and will be returning in Oct this year !
Thanks! Where do you stay usually?
I stayed at the holiday inn dont know where i will stay this year !
cisco wrote:thats one of the things i did not really like in Eindhoven (pre weighed) and found most of the bits to be small pieces
I assumed pre-weighed was normal.. so was quite surprised to see at Shiva (Tilburg) it was weighed in front of me.. rather nice!
I think im just used to Amsterdam where most places weigh infront of you !
cisco wrote:however c/s upstairs had big buds but again pre/bagged !
Yes, Upstairs is my favourite place however it's right in the centre of town, and that's quite a hike from my place (northern part of the city).. and just lately I noticed more stalks and debris in the pack and I don't know if it's the done thing to point this out and ask for another bag (?).
cisco wrote:The Wall was the second shop i visited
What did you get there? I haven't been into that one but heard that their pre-rolled white widow joints had a soapy aftertaste.. and if I'm going to pay 12 euros for a bag, I want something pleasant tasting!
If your paying your money you expect quality ! :wink: i had Brabants weed , silver haze and Northen lights
cisco wrote:then went along the road to the Meeting Point c/s !
Haven't even heard about this one.. nor could I find it on the Coffee Shop Reviews page.. or the Cool for that matter!
Meeting point is on Edisonstraat 81 the same street as the red light area ! i dont know how to get my answers inbetween yours (they are there but its not how i wanted it) :oops: i tried to post the link ive got for google maps with all the Eindhoven c/s but mucked it up ! i will try figure it out !

Cheers
-
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Hello :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
gapie

Re: Greetings from Eindhoven

Post by gapie »

hi from amsterdam
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
RoMoney

Re: Greetings from Eindhoven

Post by RoMoney »

Nice to see some discussion on Noord Brabant! I did a trip report when I went a few years back

viewtopic.php?t=35675

Would like to revisit, but not left Spain since Feb 2020, except for a jaunt to the global power that is Andorra :lol:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!