Strongest weed you've had?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Nate

Re: Strongest weed you've had?

Post by Nate »

The most powerfull strain i´ve ever smoked is Hawaiian Snow, flashy, visual, a truck load of colours that comes along with this awesome head-high. But i do love the local grown diesels around here.

True Playa

Post by True Playa »

The strongest I can remember is headband.
How many strains do i rip on the daily...
jack28aug

Post by jack28aug »

The strongest buds I've smoked in recent years (while my tolerance has been high), is some straight up skunk #1 import shown in this thread....

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... start=6150

Was really strong stuff! I guess it depends what you mean by strong tho! This made me feel really intoxicated and sorta made me feel like my body was glowing almost, but I have had equally strong Lsd a few years back that was pretty trippy, made you always forget what you were talking/thinking about and it would always induce giggles lol!
templeball

Re:

Post by templeball »

MoBudz wrote:got to agree with the other old stoners, the thai weed from back in the day was outstanding. we called it retard weed because after a few hits you felt retarded just standing there trying to remember what you were doing and why.
Me too, trippy as fuck,
I dream, I dream....and whats more as stated before here in 5 years of living in Malaysia in the late 90's and crossing into Thailand every two months for a visa run I can state I never smoked anything in south Thailand that even looked like the stuff we remember so fondly, I was forever hoping but never finding

The heavy shit we carp on about may have come from the north, and may well still be there for all I know in some of the more remote northern regions where they grow the opes
Much of that area is v dangerous to tourist through for obvious reasons and always was so it could still exist unaltered..
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Herijuana

Nevilles Haze

Homemade BHO

Hash i bought in Egypt
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
treetop

Post by treetop »

DrGrindspoon
How much did you produce?
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

This White Widow..

Bifton

Post by Bifton »

RvanSteensel wrote:

Hash i bought in Egypt
Really? How tolerant are they over there. I have been offered it by taxi drivers but you know how it is, I was on my own, stranger in a strange land and all that, well that and the prison scenes in Midnight Express
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Bifton wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:

Hash i bought in Egypt
Really? How tolerant are they over there. I have been offered it by taxi drivers but you know how it is, I was on my own, stranger in a strange land and all that, well that and the prison scenes in Midnight Express
theyll cut of your hand if your caught stealing , idk bout cannabis laws
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Bifton

Post by Bifton »

RvanSteensel wrote:
Bifton wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:

Hash i bought in Egypt
theyll cut of your hand if your caught stealing , idk bout cannabis laws
Well the cabbie said that it was technically illegal but everyone did it. It was my first time out there and this was on my first night, caution got the better of me and I passed. But hey next time........
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

Senor Danko (sorry 'bout the name-dropping) had a spliff of some incredibly "motivating" sativa he was passing around at the sign-in table at the last cannabis cup. Made ya want to run hundred yard dashes and such, but smiley euphoric at the same time. Some kinda pure land race sativa?
jack28aug

Post by jack28aug »

A strain called Moby dick from dinafem I believe, got it last week and it was the nuts, strong strong head buzz, with an energetic feeling in the body, really nice flavour as well, just made my mind wonder off, kept completely ignoring people because I was so preoccupied with whatever I was thinking about! Quite trippy! Would love some more!
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

jack28aug wrote:A strain called Moby dick from dinafem I believe, got it last week and it was the nuts, strong strong head buzz, with an energetic feeling in the body, really nice flavour as well, just made my mind wonder off, kept completely ignoring people because I was so preoccupied with whatever I was thinking about! Quite trippy! Would love some more!
Thanks for sharing this mini smoke report, Jack.
I, and I'm sure a few others here, have a couple of Moby Dick freebie seeds from the attitude, and now we know what to expect- good news.
cheers
jack28aug

Post by jack28aug »

Hey Suede,

No worries, gona be posting some pics of this in the recently smoked thread when I can! Crystals upon crystals, Widow x Haze apparently, you could really tell it was a hybrid, but I think there's quite a few pheno's!
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

jack28aug wrote:Hey Suede,
No worries, gona be posting some pics of this in the recently smoked thread when I can! Crystals upon crystals, Widow x Haze apparently, you could really tell it was a hybrid, but I think there's quite a few pheno's!
J-
already have a little tail :mrgreen: ...

i ended up only having one of these in my freebie bin :evil:
nothing but great reviews out there on it, tho :twisted:
thanx again!